Start by marking “Three Magic Words: Key to Power, Peace and Plenty: The Key to Power, Peace and Plenty” as Want to Read:

As author Uell Stanley Andersen (1917- 1986) will show you in the pages of Three Magic Words, you will learn of the unlimited power that is yours, in you. You will learn how you can turn this power to work for you, here on earth, to make your life majestic and overflowing with good.

Three Magic Words is not a religion or a sect or a society. In its entirety it is a series

Paperback
Published June 1st 1980 by Image Book Company (first published 1954)

To ask other readers questions about Three Magic Words, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Magic Words

Mark
Jan 01, 2012 Mark rated it it was amazing
Highly illuminating, empowering & uplifting. The ultimate feel good book. God according to Andersen is entirely loving and benevolent. There is no fire or brimstones here. His idea that evil is an illusion due to human error and errors have no room in a perfect being such as God is particularly illuminating. Although I don't always agree with him entirely, I do find the corpus of his philosophy to be mostly self-evident. Of particular interest is the 30-day mental diet, where you challenge y ...more
Gina Urq
Three Magic Words is subtitled 'The key to Power, Peace and Plenty' and the book are the author's dissertations on life. It is his journey to find reason from page 3: "No circumstance or fact or event or thing exists that does not have a reason, and so it is with man...."
Debbie
Jan 29, 2015 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Powerful Book

I found this book to be very helpful and informative. This isn't a quick read. I found myself re-reading several sentences/paragraphs. I especially enjoyed the meditations.
Damien
May 17, 2010 Damien rated it really liked it
We all have the power of the universe, we, you, me are god.
Matthew
Jun 18, 2009 Matthew rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am, I always was, I always will be.
Sylvié Dalberg
Sep 03, 2016 Sylvié Dalberg rated it it was amazing
This book turned my world upside down! You have to read this!
Gituma Nturibi
May 07, 2013 Gituma Nturibi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An explanation of how the mind works subconscious and subconscious.
SOme of the metatphysical stuff especially about hypnosis and such flew over my head as I'm a bit skeptic but I really liked the sections on faith, love and the nature of success.
Having read some new thought stuff by Eckhart Tolle it felt like a revision of some of the concepts about ego as well as the unity of al things.
It also expounds well on how your way of thinking moulds what happens in your life as everything begins with a
Min
Apr 10, 2016 Min rated it it was ok
Shelves: loa, self-help, quit
Read the first chapter, loved it so much that I bought the expensive paper version from chinese amazon.

But seems to me only the first chapter has strong echo with me. ouch! The rest ... I feel it goes too far.

The key question here is: Who are we? To what extent do we have control over our life?

U.S. Andersen's "three magic words" is: We are God. This New Age view is harshly criticized by Pastor Rick Warren in his book "Purpose Driven Life".
Michael Heath
Sep 13, 2012 Michael Heath rated it it was amazing
I thought that this was a wonderful book. It is a "Law of Attraction" book and much more. US Andersen is very "dialed in" and gives a step by step way of using our minds to advance our life. He often uses scripture and quotes from sages to help make his case. This is a very good book for anyone who has read Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, The Secret etc. The Secret is a good introduction to the L of A but Three Magic Words makes up for where that book falls short.
Cj Sime
Dec 10, 2014 Cj Sime rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am not sure why this is so highly rated. I had a hard time getting past the amateur editing/publication which lacked the polished structure of a professional book. He use the word "that" a ton and mostly incorrectly. I didn't get the positive surge of energy and motivation I usually get from reading the power of though books.
Gina Giron-urquiola
Priscilla Lopez
Jan 17, 2016 Priscilla Lopez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book I recommend it to everyone who is looking for purpose and are trying to find out what life is about.

Mind blowing a very interesting and informative book. Looking to find answers . This book is a fantastic description of self. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Roopal
Feb 15, 2015 Roopal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I think everyone on the planet should read this book....it's life changing but you've got to be open to the bold concepts and ideas presented. This will be something I re-read every year. Truly amazing!
Penelope
Jan 10, 2016 Penelope rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
One of the worst reads I have trudged through in years. In theory it gives an idealistic view of how to approach life but I found The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali more enlightening and easier to read. If your a masochist give it a read but be warned you will lose brain cells in the process.
Pam Young
Apr 12, 2014 Pam Young rated it it was amazing
Best book I've read on the power of thoughts, the law of attraction, and "how to get there" where it's automatic, a way of life. Andersen is obviously New Thought. I keep it handy for "spot readings" where I let "someone else" point me to what I need to read in that moment.
Stacey Bravo
Jul 24, 2015 Stacey Bravo rated it it was amazing
This one is a life changer. No way to summarize, but I found it to be one of the ultimate books on the dynamic of the Subconscious Mind. Still processing it all and will have to go back and look at my notes, but there is no fluff here - all good truth. Definitely recommend.
Daniel
Nov 26, 2012 Daniel rated it liked it
This book has some good ideas but can be somewhat laborious to get through. With that said, I'm happy I read it.
Buddy Lo
Oct 16, 2013 Buddy Lo rated it it was amazing
I recommend this book to everyone. It is a great book.
Sandra
Jan 25, 2013 Sandra rated it really liked it
I liked this book. I'd already been using the three magic words so to discover at the end of the book what they were finally was fun.
Serge Petrosian
Jul 12, 2015 Serge Petrosian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

Not an easy read, but content is excellent! The message is clear! Will read again! Highly recommend! Thank you Uell S Andersen!
Katieatlanta
Jan 04, 2010 Katieatlanta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting metaphysical introduction to the "ask and you shall receive" belief structure.
Jacent Mpalyenkana
Jun 14, 2011 Jacent Mpalyenkana rated it it was amazing
I use this book as a bible. I've read it 12 times. This book has changed my mindset. I recommend it highly to anyone seeking.
Gary D.
Advaitan New Thought from a man's man
Stanley Charleston
Jun 26, 2014 Stanley Charleston rated it it was amazing
A-ha moment after a-ha moment still digesting it...
Paul Brooks
This book really had an effect on my thinking. one of those books that found it's way into my hand just at the right time.
Steve
Nov 16, 2014 Steve rated it really liked it
freeing
Dennis Helstrom
Jan 01, 2013 Dennis Helstrom rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A long time to get to chapter 12, but well worth the ending.
Gale
Mar 10, 2013 Gale rated it really liked it
its intense
Shelley Honeycutt
Shelley Honeycutt rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2016
Jw
Jw rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2011
  • Power of Awareness: New Edition Incorporating Neville's Later Notes
  • The Moses Code: The Most Powerful Manifestation Tool in the History of the World
  • Psyche and Symbol: A Selection from the Writings of C.G. Jung
  • The Message of a Master: Classic Tale of Wealth, Wisdon, and the Secret of Success
  • The Seven Spiritual Laws of Superheroes: Harnessing Our Power to Change the World
  • Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More
  • The Dynamic Laws of Prayer
  • Meditations for Manifesting: Morning and Evening Meditations to Literally Create Your Heart's Desire
  • Discover the Power Within You
  • Love Is a Story: A New Theory of Relationships
  • Why Men Marry Some Women and Not Others: The Fascinating Research That Can Land You the Husband of Your Dreams
  • The Neville Reader
  • Show Me God: What the Message from Space is Telling Us about God
  • The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity: A Simple Guide to Unlimited Abundance
  • Ramtha: The White Book
  • The Secret of the Ages
  • Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier
  • The Passion Test: The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Destiny
1947124
Uell Stanley Andersen was a successful self-help author in the 1950s and 1960s. Once a professional football player, he had a number of careers including running an advertising agency, wild-catting for oil, logging at the Columbia Sawmill, and acting as a gunnery officer on a destroyer escort.

Born in the USA of Norwegian parentage, U. S. Andersen developed his inspiring, dynamic philosophy during
More about Uell Stanley Andersen...

“Nothing is impossible to the human mind when the Lock is removed.” 1 likes