Start by marking “Three Magic Words: Key to Power, Peace and Plenty: The Key to Power, Peace and Plenty” as Want to Read:

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  320 ratings  ·  23 reviews
As author Uell Stanley Andersen (1917- 1986) will show you in the pages of Three Magic Words, you will learn of the unlimited power that is yours, in you. You will learn how you can turn this power to work for you, here on earth, to make your life majestic and overflowing with good.

Three Magic Words is not a religion or a sect or a society. In its entirety it is a series

Paperback
Published June 1st 1980 by Image Book Company (first published 1954)

To ask other readers questions about Three Magic Words, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Magic Words

Mark
Highly illuminating, empowering & uplifting. The ultimate feel good book. God according to Andersen is entirely loving and benevolent. There is no fire or brimstones here. His idea that evil is an illusion due to human error and errors have no room in a perfect being such as God is particularly illuminating. Although I don't always agree with him entirely, I do find the corpus of his philosophy to be mostly self-evident. Of particular interest is the 30-day mental diet, where you challenge y ...more
Gina Urq
Three Magic Words is subtitled 'The key to Power, Peace and Plenty' and the book are the author's dissertations on life. It is his journey to find reason from page 3: "No circumstance or fact or event or thing exists that does not have a reason, and so it is with man...."
Damien
We all have the power of the universe, we, you, me are god.
Matthew
I am, I always was, I always will be.
Cj Sime
I am not sure why this is so highly rated. I had a hard time getting past the amateur editing/publication which lacked the polished structure of a professional book. He use the word "that" a ton and mostly incorrectly. I didn't get the positive surge of energy and motivation I usually get from reading the power of though books.
Gituma Nturibi
An explanation of how the mind works subconscious and subconscious.
SOme of the metatphysical stuff especially about hypnosis and such flew over my head as I'm a bit skeptic but I really liked the sections on faith, love and the nature of success.
Having read some new thought stuff by Eckhart Tolle it felt like a revision of some of the concepts about ego as well as the unity of al things.
It also expounds well on how your way of thinking moulds what happens in your life as everything begins with a
Stanley Charleston
A-ha moment after a-ha moment still digesting it...
Michael Heath
I thought that this was a wonderful book. It is a "Law of Attraction" book and much more. US Andersen is very "dialed in" and gives a step by step way of using our minds to advance our life. He often uses scripture and quotes from sages to help make his case. This is a very good book for anyone who has read Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, The Secret etc. The Secret is a good introduction to the L of A but Three Magic Words makes up for where that book falls short.
Pam Young
Best book I've read on the power of thoughts, the law of attraction, and "how to get there" where it's automatic, a way of life. Andersen is obviously New Thought. I keep it handy for "spot readings" where I let "someone else" point me to what I need to read in that moment.
Gina Giron-urquiola
Sandra
I liked this book. I'd already been using the three magic words so to discover at the end of the book what they were finally was fun.
Daniel
This book has some good ideas but can be somewhat laborious to get through. With that said, I'm happy I read it.
Katieatlanta
Very interesting metaphysical introduction to the "ask and you shall receive" belief structure.
Mindie
Similar in content to Wallace Wattles' works, but much more in depth.
Dennis Helstrom
A long time to get to chapter 12, but well worth the ending.
Buddy Lo
I recommend this book to everyone. It is a great book.
Ces
The greatest book I've ever read.
Gary D.
its intense
Joan Kite
Excellent.
Nohemi Betancourt
Nohemi Betancourt marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Lucinda Rose
Lucinda Rose marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
dee
dee marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Cheryl Roglich
Cheryl Roglich is currently reading it
Ish
Ish marked it as to-read
Judith Jnclaude
Judith Jnclaude marked it as to-read
  • Power of Awareness: New Edition Incorporating Neville's Later Notes
  • The Moses Code: The Most Powerful Manifestation Tool in the History of the World
  • Psyche and Symbol: A Selection from the Writings of C.G. Jung
  • The Seven Spiritual Laws of Superheroes: Harnessing Our Power to Change the World
  • Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More
  • The Secret of the Ages
  • Be Love Now
  • Particle Physics: A Very Short Introduction
1947124
Uell Stanley Andersen was a successful self-help author in the 1950s and 1960s. Once a professional football player, he had a number of careers including running an advertising agency, wild-catting for oil, logging at the Columbia Sawmill, and acting as a gunnery officer on a destroyer escort.

Born in the USA of Norwegian parentage, U. S. Andersen developed his inspiring, dynamic philosophy during
More about Uell Stanley Andersen...
The Magic in Your Mind The Greatest Power in the Universe The Secret Power of the Pyramids Secret Of Secrets Success Cybernetics