Start by marking “Christmas Stalking” as Want to Read:

Christmas Stalking

3.06 of 5 stars 3.06  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  10 reviews
FROM BESTSELLING & AWARD-WINNING AUTHOR SELENA KITT
HALF A MILLION NAUGHTY BOOKS SOLD IN 2011
GUARANTEED QUALITY - THIS KITTY'S CREAM RISES TO THE TOP!

------------------

Alone and on the run, Ginny is desperate to stay one step ahead of danger while still trying to protect her sister and her sister's boys. Forced from her home and holding the key to a horrible secret, Gin
Published December 3rd 2010 by Smashwords Edition (first published December 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Stalking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Stalking

Patricia Ange
Short on romance and suspense

I absolutely love Selena Kitt that is why this story was such a let down for me. The main female character was well developed and written in such a manner to help us bond with her. I can't say the same about the hero of the story. I actually had a better understanding of the villain even though the hero had more scenes in the story. The plot was pretty good although it too could have used a little more development. This story was okay but not up to Ms Kitt's normal s
Linda
Ginny had been forced to leave her step father's home as Patrick and his pals were dirty cops, but she held the trump card in their game of war and threatened to expose him if he did not leave her and her sister alone, but Patrick claimed that he owned her and the police department ,she was so scared that he would find her sister and her nephews at the shelter so that she stayed a way thinking that he had her followed. Living on the street was a rough for a young woman but she had no choice if s ...more
K.R.Caldwell

Sorry.. I don't want to spoil it for everyone, just in case... Click the link to read my review! (view spoiler)

Heather  *trying to find a good book*
Ginny is living on the streets, sleeping in a video store entrance at night, digging through garbage for food and just struggling to stay alive. But most importantly stay hidden from Patrick her step-father who is a dirty cop.

It is a quick emotional read. Selena Kitt really puts you in Ginny shoes, shows the readers her fears and struggles.

The ending is sweet. Ginny needs someone like Nick after all she's been through.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Now this one I liked better than the others I just read. This is a poor girl who's step-father is an asshole molester. He's also a bad cop. Ginny is an artist who wants to go to art school so badly. She is talented but life as a runaway is hard.

I felt badly for Ginny and she's a survivor. I don't know if she made the right choice in the end. Still, the things she went through, even though they are clearly wrong, it kind of still made me arouse. The forced menage turned me on. I'm a sick puppy.
Sassafrass
I thought that this ended way too quickly and got wrapped up too quickly but I think that was mainly because I didn't want it to end. Considering that Selena is my reigning queen of smut, I was surprised at how tame this story was. It was such a sad story but I'm glad everyone got their HEA. I just wanted the ending fleshed out a little more. However, I enjoyed the change of pace by this author.
Carolyn F.
Short story

I wouldn't exactly call it a stalking more of an intervention. The ending was truly unbelievable but then again I do watch Judge Judy, so maybe I'm wrong.

2-1/2 stars.
Orlaith
I loved the characters in this book, this is a definite must read.
Toni (U.A.C.)
Dark and sad, with a happy ending. It was good.
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Missie
Missie marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Trina
Trina marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Charli ღ Denae
Charli ღ Denae marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Gwen Staab
Gwen Staab marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
William
William marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling and award-winning author of erotic fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business. With over a million books sold, she is the cream-at-the-top!

Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists t
More about Selena Kitt...
Taken  Babysitting the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #3) Connections Heidi and the Kaiser Temptation (Under Mr. Nolan's Bed, #1)