Christmas Stalking

Christmas Stalking

3.13 of 5 stars 3.13  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  8 reviews
FROM BESTSELLING & AWARD-WINNING AUTHOR SELENA KITT
HALF A MILLION NAUGHTY BOOKS SOLD IN 2011
GUARANTEED QUALITY - THIS KITTY'S CREAM RISES TO THE TOP!

------------------

Alone and on the run, Ginny is desperate to stay one step ahead of danger while still trying to protect her sister and her sister's boys. Forced from her home and holding the key to a horrible secret, Gin...more
Published December 3rd 2010 by Smashwords Edition (first published December 1st 2008)

Linda
Ginny had been forced to leave her step father's home as Patrick and his pals were dirty cops, but she held the trump card in their game of war and threatened to expose him if he did not leave her and her sister alone, but Patrick claimed that he owned her and the police department ,she was so scared that he would find her sister and her nephews at the shelter so that she stayed a way thinking that he had her followed. Living on the street was a rough for a young woman but she had no choice if s...more
K.R.Caldwell

Sorry.. I don't want to spoil it for everyone, just in case... Click the link to read my review! (view spoiler)

Heather  * lost in her own world*
Ginny is living on the streets, sleeping in a video store entrance at night, digging through garbage for food and just struggling to stay alive. But most importantly stay hidden from Patrick her step-father who is a dirty cop.

It is a quick emotional read. Selena Kitt really puts you in Ginny shoes, shows the readers her fears and struggles.

The ending is sweet. Ginny needs someone like Nick after all she's been through.
♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
Now this one I liked better than the others I just read. This is a poor girl who's step-father is an asshole molester. He's also a bad cop. Ginny is an artist who wants to go to art school so badly. She is talented but life as a runaway is hard.

I felt badly for Ginny and she's a survivor. I don't know if she made the right choice in the end. Still, the things she went through, even though they are clearly wrong, it kind of still made me arouse. The forced menage turned me on. I'm a sick puppy.
Sassafrass
I thought that this ended way too quickly and got wrapped up too quickly but I think that was mainly because I didn't want it to end. Considering that Selena is my reigning queen of smut, I was surprised at how tame this story was. It was such a sad story but I'm glad everyone got their HEA. I just wanted the ending fleshed out a little more. However, I enjoyed the change of pace by this author.
Orlaith
I loved the characters in this book, this is a definite must read.
Toni (U.A.C.)
Dark and sad, with a happy ending. It was good.
Angala
Angala is currently reading it
Jul 05, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Carolyn F.
Carolyn F. marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Isis Ray-sisco
Isis Ray-sisco marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Lexi
Lexi marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Jim Pike
Jim Pike marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Valie
Valie added it
Dec 21, 2013
Amandahomsher
Amandahomsher marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling and award-winning author of erotic fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business. With over a million books sold, she is the cream-at-the-top!

Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists t...more
More about Selena Kitt...
Taken  Babysitting the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #1) Connections Heidi and the Kaiser Temptation (Under Mr. Nolan's Bed, #1)