Start by marking “The First Two Years: The Emotional and Physical Needs of Children from Birth to Age 2” as Want to Read:

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  2 reviews
America's favorite pediatrician, Dr. Benjamin Spock has helped two generations of parents raise their kids with his timeless bestseller, Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care. Now, today's parents can rejoice: a new compilation of Dr. Spock's timeless advice is here!
This first-time collection of essays brings together Dr. Spock's insightful writings on connecting with your chi
Published August 1st 2001 by Gallery Books (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The First Two Years, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The First Two Years

Chris
When I first bought this book on my Kindle, I wasn't overly thrilled. I thought I had bought this book because it was similar to Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care. However, if you want to learn a little about your child's physical and emotional needs, be my guest and buy the book. But, I didn't pick it up after I read the introduction and part of the first chapter.
Peter rock
CHILDREN ARE FORMIDAL OPPONENT THOMAS JAMES MANN IT WILL BE A 15 YEAR AND 17 YEAR WAR IN YOUR CASE AND A LIFE LONG BORDER SKIRMISH WITH MY BABY COUSIN MAGGIE "MAGS" POPHAM
HAVE FGUN WITH ALL THAT I A MASONRY CONSTRUCTION ENGINERR NOT THE MARCH OF DIME GOOD LUCK GOD SPEED AND I LOVE YA WELCOME TO TYHE FAMILY CLAN MANN HOUSE OF MANN WELCOME TO CLAN CAMPBELL
-PETER ROCK "SILENT PETE" TREACY CAMPBELL
Charlynn Gray
Charlynn Gray marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Dalia
Dalia marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Lama
Lama marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Noah
Noah marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Amal
Amal marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Cathy Cathy
Cathy Cathy marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Trần Anh
Trần Anh marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Yasmine H. el-said
Yasmine H. el-said marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
EsMetaphora
EsMetaphora marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Kami Li
Kami Li marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Beatrice Labissiere
Beatrice Labissiere marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Adrienne Shaner
Adrienne Shaner marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Rania
Rania marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Gopalakrishnan
Gopalakrishnan marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Hoda Aziz
Hoda Aziz marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Abo Adam
Abo Adam marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Marwa El-deeb
Marwa El-deeb marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Jay Nivethan
Jay Nivethan marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Benjamin McLane Spock was an American pediatrician whose book Baby and Child Care, published in 1946, is one of the biggest best-sellers of all time. Its revolutionary message to mothers was that "you know more than you think you do." Spock was the first pediatrician to study psychoanalysis to try to understand children's needs and family dynamics.
More about Benjamin Spock...
Baby and Child Care Dr. Spock on Parenting The Common Sense Book of Baby and Child Care Spock on Spock تربية الأبناء فى الزمن الصعب