Start by marking “The First Two Years: The Emotional and Physical Needs of Children from Birth to Age 2” as Want to Read:

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  2 reviews
America's favorite pediatrician, Dr. Benjamin Spock has helped two generations of parents raise their kids with his timeless bestseller, Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care. Now, today's parents can rejoice: a new compilation of Dr. Spock's timeless advice is here!
This first-time collection of essays brings together Dr. Spock's insightful writings on connecting with your chi
Published August 1st 2001 by Gallery Books (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The First Two Years, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The First Two Years

Chris
When I first bought this book on my Kindle, I wasn't overly thrilled. I thought I had bought this book because it was similar to Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care. However, if you want to learn a little about your child's physical and emotional needs, be my guest and buy the book. But, I didn't pick it up after I read the introduction and part of the first chapter.
Peter rock
CHILDREN ARE FORMIDAL OPPONENT THOMAS JAMES MANN IT WILL BE A 15 YEAR AND 17 YEAR WAR IN YOUR CASE AND A LIFE LONG BORDER SKIRMISH WITH MY BABY COUSIN MAGGIE "MAGS" POPHAM
HAVE FGUN WITH ALL THAT I A MASONRY CONSTRUCTION ENGINERR NOT THE MARCH OF DIME GOOD LUCK GOD SPEED AND I LOVE YA WELCOME TO TYHE FAMILY CLAN MANN HOUSE OF MANN WELCOME TO CLAN CAMPBELL
-PETER ROCK "SILENT PETE" TREACY CAMPBELL
Wejdan Alzaben
Wejdan Alzaben marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Ashley Hancock
Ashley Hancock marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Rajesh Jesudasan
Rajesh Jesudasan marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Alpa
Alpa marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Nasledovae
Nasledovae marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Priya Rajendran
Priya Rajendran marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Manar
Manar marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Noha Negm
Noha Negm marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Umaiema Osman
Umaiema Osman marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Sahar Hommos
Sahar Hommos marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Shubhi Sharma
Shubhi Sharma marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Charlynn Gray
Charlynn Gray marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Dalia
Dalia marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Lama
Lama marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Noah
Noah marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Amal
Amal marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Cathy Cathy
Cathy Cathy marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Trần Anh
Trần Anh marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Benjamin McLane Spock was an American pediatrician whose book Baby and Child Care, published in 1946, is one of the biggest best-sellers of all time. Its revolutionary message to mothers was that "you know more than you think you do." Spock was the first pediatrician to study psychoanalysis to try to understand children's needs and family dynamics.
More about Benjamin Spock...
Baby and Child Care Dr. Spock on Parenting The Common Sense Book of Baby and Child Care تربية الأبناء فى الزمن الصعب Spock on Spock