Start by marking “Considering Alan Ball: Essays on Sexuality, Death and America in the Television and Film Writings” as Want to Read:

Academy Award-winning screenwriter of the film 'American Beauty' and creator of the HBO series 'Six Feet Under', Alan Ball has consistently probed the cultural forces shaping gender, sexuality, and death in the United States. This book explores the impact of Ball's works on film, television, and Western culture.
Published March 1st 2006 by McFarland & Company

To ask other readers questions about Considering Alan Ball, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Considering Alan Ball

BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2016
Leo
Leo added it
Jun 19, 2015
Claire
Claire rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2013
Daniel Kurtzman
Daniel Kurtzman rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2012
Philly Aesthete Brown
Philly Aesthete Brown rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2009
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2009
Laura rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2008
Nick
Nick rated it it was ok
Nov 10, 2007
Carrie
Carrie rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2007
I grew up in Los Angeles, California, and I have studied literature and music throughout my life. I earned a Ph.D. in literature from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and I'm now a professor of American literature and American Studies at Long Island University (C. W. Post).

My most recent novel, The Unspoken (Simon and Schuster), is my first teen thriller/horror novel. The book is a
More about Thomas Fahy...