Start by marking “Selections from Fragile Things, Volume Six: A Short Fiction” as Want to Read:
Selections from Fragile Things, Volume Six: A Short Fiction

Selections from Fragile Things, Volume Six: A Short Fiction (Fragile Things #6)

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The marvelous creations found in Fragile Things showcase the unparalleled invention and storytelling brilliance—as well as the terrifyingly dark and entertaining sense of humor—of the incomparable Neil Gaiman. By turns delightful, disturbing, and diverting, Fragile Things is a gift of literary enchantment from one of the most original writers of our time.

In Selections from...more
Published February 3rd 2009 by William Morrow (first published January 23rd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Selections from Fragile Things, Volume Six, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Selections from Fragile Things, Volume Six

Stephen
MONARCH OF THE GLEN: AN AMERICAN GODS NOVELLA....FIVE 6 STARS WORTH OF AWESOME.

Fragile Things, Comprehensive Review, Part 6…The Final Chapter: As I mentioned in my reviews of the previous 5 “Selections,” Fragile Things is one of my All Time Top 5 single author short fiction collections. Since the stories are now available in ebook format, I decided to do a more detailed review for each story which this format accommodates nicely. Otherwise, I would have ended up skipping over stories or doing on...more
Sarah (saz101)
And to think I didn't know it existed yesterday. What a treat, meeting Shadow again. His is entity's no longer a secret, but he's still a mystery. And he's got himself in trouble. Again.
evan
The followup novella to 'American Gods' is a quick, fun little read. More of the same as 'American Gods' which is a nice little dip back into that world.
Sadie-jane (sj) alexis nunis
thoroughly enjoyed this one :)

ultimately this compilation is filled with damn good stories and pretty good ones..

whatever the case, worth picking up..
Stephanie
This was just selections. I plan to read the whole book.
Beth
Very good novella.
Nate
Nate marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Soonha
Soonha marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Mesztic
Mesztic marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2013
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013
Jon Blomquist
Jon Blomquist marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
Aly
Aly marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2013
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
Márcio
Márcio marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2013
American Gods (American Gods, #1) Coraline The Graveyard Book Neverwhere Stardust