Start by marking “Pop-Ups” as Want to Read:
Pop-Ups

Pop-Ups (Naughty or Nice)

3.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  83 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
This title is part of the 2010 Advent Calendar: Naughty or Nice

Jack's stressful, high-powered life leaves no time for anything except a casual friendship-with-benefits with his neighbor Henry, a laid-back, outdoors type with excellent computer skills. It's the perfect arrangement for two men who are attracted to each other but don't have much else in common. Then a few day
Published December 1st 2010 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Pop-Ups, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pop-Ups

Tam
Feb 02, 2011 Tam rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, christmas-story
We’ve all had those stupid pop-up ads on the computer show up, and for Jack it’s just one more annoyance, as his family is stranded due to weather and his sister-in-law going into early labour with no way for him to get to them or vice-versa for Christmas. As he sits trying to stop the damn flurry of pop-ups he starts thinking about his friend Henry who always fixes his PC, and their friends with benefits status. He likes it, he likes Henry, he has fun with him, they sleep over, the sex is great ...more
Serena Yates
Dec 21, 2010 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
This is an unusual story - very funny, with some nice tension and the twist at the end (even though expected by then) was brilliant. Jack is delightfully unaware of the realities of life, spending most of his time buried in work. Thank God for Henry, his neighbor, who keeps rescuing him. The ending made me smile in a mix of delight and happiness. A very nice holiday read!
Camille
Nov 24, 2013 Camille rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m-rom-erotica
Sweet. It was nice/okay/goodish.

A little too synthetic for me though.
Chris
Dec 21, 2010 Chris rated it really liked it
Very good short m/m holiday romance about a workaholic who's suddenly left without anywhere to go for Christmas.
Cole Riann
This was the cutest damn story I think I've ever read!!
Tailtiu
Nov 19, 2013 Tailtiu rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
2,5*
Bethany
Nov 30, 2014 Bethany rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keeper
What a clever concept to use pop ups to get jack to where he needed to be. This was, for me, the perfect warm fuzzy short I've been wanting to read. #happy.
Justin
Candice
Dec 09, 2013 Candice rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, jingle-bells
Read on 12-9-13

Sometimes you need to stop and smell the roses. Or should I say watch the snow fall? Or stop and throw snow balls? Sometimes you need to realize that work isn't everything.
Sadonna
Nov 24, 2014 Sadonna rated it liked it
Shelves: pdf, mm, holidays
What a fun short story! Sometimes what we really need is right in front of us all along :) Wouldn't mind reading more about these guys someday. Also finding out about that baby ;)
blub
Apr 23, 2012 blub rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-romance
A very sweet romantic cute short story involving a guy whose life revolves around his work and that special someone who changes all that in a very unique fun way.
jerica
Dec 26, 2012 jerica rated it did not like it
Yet another guy-doesn't-see-what's-in-front-of-him story. Pretty much a waste of time, although the pop-up ads were a cute idea.
Amy Durreson
A quick read, but it always puts a smile on my face.
Linda-Grace
Jun 16, 2016
Sarah rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2016
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Ebosu
Ebosu rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Kate
Kate rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Tiuri
Tiuri rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2015
Moomba
Moomba marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2015
Shari
Shari rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Clare took the pen name London from the city where she lives, loves, and writes. A lone, brave female in a frenetic, testosterone-fuelled family home, she juggles her writing with her other day job as an accountant. She’s written in many genres and across many settings, with award-winning novels and short stories published both online and in print. She says she likes variety in her writing while f ...more
More about Clare London...

Naughty or Nice (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • All Snug