Start by marking “Pop-Ups” as Want to Read:

Pop-Ups (Naughty or Nice)

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  15 reviews
This title is part of the 2010 Advent Calendar: Naughty or Nice

Jack's stressful, high-powered life leaves no time for anything except a casual friendship-with-benefits with his neighbor Henry, a laid-back, outdoors type with excellent computer skills. It's the perfect arrangement for two men who are attracted to each other but don't have much else in common. Then a few day
Published December 1st 2010 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Pop-Ups, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pop-Ups

We’ve all had those stupid pop-up ads on the computer show up, and for Jack it’s just one more annoyance, as his family is stranded due to weather and his sister-in-law going into early labour with no way for him to get to them or vice-versa for Christmas. As he sits trying to stop the damn flurry of pop-ups he starts thinking about his friend Henry who always fixes his PC, and their friends with benefits status. He likes it, he likes Henry, he has fun with him, they sleep over, the sex is great ...more
Serena Yates
This is an unusual story - very funny, with some nice tension and the twist at the end (even though expected by then) was brilliant. Jack is delightfully unaware of the realities of life, spending most of his time buried in work. Thank God for Henry, his neighbor, who keeps rescuing him. The ending made me smile in a mix of delight and happiness. A very nice holiday read!
Sweet. It was nice/okay/goodish.

A little too synthetic for me though.
Very good short m/m holiday romance about a workaholic who's suddenly left without anywhere to go for Christmas.
Cole Riann
This was the cutest damn story I think I've ever read!!
What a clever concept to use pop ups to get jack to where he needed to be. This was, for me, the perfect warm fuzzy short I've been wanting to read. #happy.
Nice Christmas story.
Fun Christmas romance
Read on 12-9-13

Sometimes you need to stop and smell the roses. Or should I say watch the snow fall? Or stop and throw snow balls? Sometimes you need to realize that work isn't everything.
What a fun short story! Sometimes what we really need is right in front of us all along :) Wouldn't mind reading more about these guys someday. Also finding out about that baby ;)
A very sweet romantic cute short story involving a guy whose life revolves around his work and that special someone who changes all that in a very unique fun way.
Yet another guy-doesn't-see-what's-in-front-of-him story. Pretty much a waste of time, although the pop-up ads were a cute idea.
Amy Durreson
A quick read, but it always puts a smile on my face.
Tara♥ marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Verity Tease
Verity Tease marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Blackmermaid marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Clare took the pen name London from the city where she lives, loves, and writes. A lone, brave female in a frenetic, testosterone-fuelled family home, she juggles her writing with her other day job as an accountant. She’s written in many genres and across many settings, with award-winning novels and short stories published both online and in print. She says she likes variety in her writing while f ...more
More about Clare London...

Naughty or Nice (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • All Snug