Start by marking “An Angel on My Shoulder” as Want to Read:
An Angel on My Shoulder

An Angel on My Shoulder

Following in the hugely popular ‘Angel Saved My Life’ series comes a moving new collection of real-life stories from the Afterlife.Following in the bestselling An Angel Saved My Life series, An Angel on my Shoulder is an inspiring collection of true stories about the guardian angels who protect us, warn us and guide us from the other side.• A kicking and screaming angel sa ...more
Published January 21st 2010 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about An Angel on My Shoulder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Angel on My Shoulder

SC Skillman
This is one of those books where you feel the title and cover image give a misleading idea of the contents. "An Angel on My Shoulder" was passed on to me and I admit from the cover I thought it was going to be rather sentimental. Instead I found it totally rivetting and full of authentic stories. Several things fascinated me about these:
1) I could identify with a number of them from my own experience, though I have tended to think of them as synchronicity;
2) Each one had a distinct element of th
Maria Carmo
Jul 08, 2011 Maria Carmo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels
Very interesting real stories of people who were saved or help in the most unexpected and sometimes, mysterious, way!

Theresa writes fluently and is quite open about her own difficulty, as she grew up, with dealing with the fact that in her family people had strong intuition and gifts she never realised sha also had, until she was an adult.

One gets the feeling that no one is ever alone and help comes from unexpected "Helpers", often invisible ones!

Maria Carmo

Lisbon, 8th. July 2011.
Noelle Walsh
Feb 18, 2016 Noelle Walsh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was very hard to put down. Full of inspiring stories, this book definitely gives the soul a boost in positivity and hope. Definitely worth reading if your interested in books of this sort.
Debbie
A very easy and very uplifting. I love reading stories about peoples spiritual experiences. Lots of books in similar to this by Theresa Cheung. Will be trying some of the others.
Emmylou
Emmylou rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2012
Mel
Mel rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2012
Katie Webster
Katie Webster rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2016
Tia-Sheree Crowley
Tia-Sheree Crowley rated it it was ok
Mar 07, 2012
Tara
Tara rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2012
Dooney
Dooney rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2010
Fifi Kumo
Fifi Kumo rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2013
April Manley
April Manley rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2012
Amanda Atkins was collins
Amanda Atkins was collins rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2013
Abbie Keene
Abbie Keene rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2014
Claire Dowsett
Claire Dowsett rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2015
Maggie
Maggie rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2010
Margarida
Margarida rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2015
Nikki Bywater
Nikki Bywater rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2011
Samantha Tucker
Samantha Tucker rated it liked it
May 29, 2013
Riddhi
Riddhi rated it did not like it
Sep 23, 2012
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2012
Milica Vukman
Milica Vukman rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2015
Julie Prole
Julie Prole rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2015
Liam
Liam rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2011
Elaine Dale
Elaine Dale rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2013
Bethan
Bethan rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2013
Nicki
Nicki rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2012
Rebecca Haslam
Rebecca Haslam rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2012
Hanna
Hanna rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
Sazzy
Sazzy rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2015
"Theresa Cheung was born into a family of psychics and astrologers. She gave her first public psychic reading at the age of 14 and has been involved in the serious study of the psychic world ever since. In addition to being a tarot reader, she has lectured and organised workshops on numerology, tarot, dreams and other aspects of the psychic world. Theresa has contributed to women's magazines such ...more
More about Theresa Cheung...