Start by marking “Banana's Bumper Xmas Book” as Want to Read:
Banana's Bumper Xmas Book

Banana's Bumper Xmas Book

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Looking for a Christmas Present that will never be forgotten? Try Banana's Bumper Xmas Book - an ebook packed with laughs, smiles, tears and entertainment.

A bumper compilation comprising the (over 200) poems from the first three Alternative Poetry Books PLUS a sneak preview of the fourth the Green edition due to be published in the Spring of 2011.

And as if that weren't e
Kindle Edition
Published (first published December 2nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Banana's Bumper Xmas Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Banana's Bumper Xmas Book

Michele Brenton
Dec 13, 2010 Michele Brenton rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote it so I'm biased.

All three of my alternative poetry books in one e-book plus a sneak preview of the fourth and some prose from elsewhere, including a feelgood Christmas themed short story that is not even slightly sentimental but still tugs at the heart strings. So everything previously published in one place - over 200 poems all wrapped together with a Christmassy cover for the season of goodwill to all poets - hint hint!!

Here's what a 'proper' poet said about it:

Michele is one of the
Maria Lima
Maria Lima marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Barry Williams
Barry Williams marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2013
Ursula
Ursula marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2012
I am a poet by habit and a writer by necessity. I am also commissioning editor for Endaxi Press and its Prosochi imprint.

Endaxi Press was initially set up in 2009 as a vehicle to produce my poetry books. As we learned the skills and crafts necessary we broadened that remit to include a very select number of authors in our publishing 'stable.'

Endaxi may be small - but we do things properly and to a
More about Michele Brenton...
Fifty Shades of Blue - the trilogy Yellow edition- Alternative Poetry Books Pink edition - Alternative Poetry Books Blue edition - Alternative Poetry Books Banana's Mean and Funny Valentine Poems