Start by marking “Heaven Is So Real: Expanded with Testimonials” as Want to Read:
Heaven Is So Real: Expanded with Testimonials

Heaven Is So Real: Expanded with Testimonials

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  324 ratings  ·  64 reviews

Do you believe heaven really exists? Choo Thomas retells a stunning, personal story of how she saw the living Christ, visited Hell, and walked in Heaven. "On January 19, 1996, I woke up at 3:00 in the morning. My body was shaking...I turned my head on the pillow to look in the direction of the sound, and there, all aglow, was a figure dressed in white garments. IT WAS THE
Published September 24th 2010 by Charisma House (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Heaven Is So Real, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven Is So Real

Drb
Read almost all the way through and the more I read the more uncomfortable I became. So many things she wrote just did not compare well with the Bible. We are to compare all doctrine and prophecies with what the Bibles says to test if they are from God and this one just doesn't meet the test.

The shaking and other physical manifestations match demon possession more than an experience with God. The things Jesus supposedly told her don't match with what the Bible says. Way too much emphasis on work
Diana Locklear
There were many confusing issues in this book. Personally, I believe that this was not Jesus visiting her, but rather Satan disguising himself. Do we really believe our Lord would have a dark, crowded room full of unwanted babies in heaven? Or that Jesus would tell her, "I'm going to make you famous"? I honestly don't think that is something Jesus is very concerned about. While reading this book, I felt very down and confused, rather than uplifted and inspired. Be wary. If you're looking for an ...more
Ron
Heaven may be so real, but what you'll learn mostly from this book is how real Choo Thomas's ego is.

End times have been a cottage industry among Christians since Jesus discussed it with his followers just before his execution. If you want the straight scoop, go to the source: the Bible.
Ethel
May 24, 2007 Ethel rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: friends
very uplifting, gives me courage and hope, makes me gain interest with celestial things, makes me wanna know Jesus really well, makes me value my soul, makes me contented of the things I have and understand how blessings are in many different aspects.
Oh be quiet people! This book is amazing. A relationship with Jesus like that is not impossible. I love Choos dialogue with Jesus and this book changed my life! Jesus is coming soon and I could tell by the reviews that no one believes it. Hold on to your seats because this book will take you on an adventure you'll never forget!!
Christina
Kathleen Dixon
A literal belief in the Bible is alive and well (most certainly in this book, which claims to have sold millions of copies), as is the desire for Judgement and Punishment.

Horrid.

This author seems totally genuine, but I shake my head at what must be in the psyche of a person whose "vision" is of non-believers and false-Christians being punished eternally in hell. She says that Jesus took her there so she could see how terrible it was, so she would be even more determined to bring everybody alive
Hetty
Nov 02, 2007 Hetty rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
Shelves: favourite
A very great book !!
It can wake your faith up.
This book is our Lord Jesus’ end time book and He wants all Christians to read it and witness with it to others so they can prepare for His coming. It is changing thousands of lives.
This book is for two kinds of people:
first, those who want to go to heaven and second, those who love the world.
So, not everyone will be interested in HIS book. The devil hates this book.
Which kind of people are you?
So, the choice is up to you.....

You can visit the link
Babusi Faith
I read the book myself and it really changed my life,I believe it was meant for the salvation of lost souls like I was. I accepted Jesus after I read it. Jesus has been kind to me, He even gave me the helper the Holy Spirit whom I fellowship with. Choo Thomas thank you so much for making yourself available for me and others who will believe the word of the Master.
I know Jesus is coming again and coming for the prepared,spotless,blameless,clean church and this helps me in soul winning,personal p
Jason Chaos
This book's a big crock of steaming crap...sorry, don't mean to be offensive but I'm telling the truth here. Yeah, God just happened to pick a Korean woman to show her things out of the blue...out of the gazillion souls on planet Earth! The book can be broken down to:

Author: "I'm so special, why am I so special? I must be better than every other human on the planet Earth! Oh look at me I'm so irresistable!"
Susan
This book made me very uncomfortable. I do believe God chooses to communicate with many of His children through visions and dreams about heaven, earth, and many things. I also believe that He has personal and intimate conversations with His children. I experience these myself but I'm careful to compare my experience to what I read in God's Word. God's Word is to be our measuring stick. We are to meditate on the word of God day and night.Psalm 1:1-3(NIV) says:

Blessed is the one
who does not walk
Stephanie de la Houssaye
This book was very powerful. It made you think a lot about heaven and your faith.
Trifena Tuna
A great book. i had some inspiration about Heaven. How Great is our God :)
Edward Gift chinwendu
i percieve heaven in another dimension, i just want to be there
Lynn
Wonderful! glorious! Exciting! builds your faith!
Edwin
It is really deep. It is a book you just cam't put down
Heather
I discovered this book in 2007 when I was going through a difficult spot in my life. I had turned away from God and this book was recommended to me. I found it terrifying and unbelievable. I read it all in one day. I was so terrified by this book that I began reading the Bible in depth.
Through my own study I realized that many of the things Ms. Thomas had written about just didn't have the ring of truth to them. She said that she saw children burning in hell. She mentions that Jesus made her
Marina Quezada
Heaven is so real is about a woman from Asia whom Jesus reveals many things. In this book The Lord reveals many beautiful and terrifying things. These revelations urge readers to accept and know the Lord and pray for the lost. The book is written in a journal format over a period of time in which the Lord gives Choo Thomas these experiences. The book is a blessing and I enjoyed sharing in these revelatory experience through her writing.
King David
Some interesting insights about heaven. And some good instructions for Christian life.

However, there are some critical points which is very disturbing and not biblically. The author really need to backed up her claims or retract:

1. Seen Brown-gowned "Christians" outside heavens' gates.

2. Seen Grey-gowned "Christians" in the dark valley, outside heavens' gates.

3. People who do not have chance to hear the gospel, go directly to hell. (implies they don't have a choice)

4. 2 valleys for disobedient a
Irene Sianturi
Buku ini paling lama aku selesaikan, lumayan cukup berat utk di baca..mgkn karena ttg surga & neraka, jd tiap ganti lembar halaman selalu deg2an apakah rahasia yg akan terungkapkan, tp sgt memberkati & mengingtakan kita utk selalu berjaga2..Jesus is coming soon..God bless :)
Louetta Powell
I bought this book because I saw that Dr. Cho endorsed it. Either Dr. Cho didn't actually read this book or Ms. Thomas edited the book after Dr. Cho gave his endorsement. I was horrified at what Choo claimed. Listen to this: she claimed that Jesus forced her to watch her mother burn in Hell. She claimed that she and Jesus rode around in a speed boat in Heaven. There were other things she said that also sounded bizarre. Being one who finishes what she starts, I read through the whole book and fin ...more
Heidelle  Cervantes
I can still remember the day when I bought this book. It was the last Sunday and last week for the month of July 2012. Sunday evening when I went to the bookstore. I immediately proceeded to my favorite bookshelf section - Inspirational Books. The first book that caught my eye was this, Heaven Is So Real, and the feeling was so unusual. It's as if my guardian angels brought me there at that very moment. I decided to buy the book, and I fell in love with it because I felt the truthfulness of its ...more
NiceToMeetYou!
MOST MUST READ TO BE PREPARED FOR THE FUTURE! SHARE IT WITH OTHERS!!
Brad Meyers
There were some pretty sketchy things in this book. Good principles, but some things did not line up with the Bible. Also there is a part where it says George Bush would be the last days President.. umm... we're a little past that now, (also the Bible says no one will no when the end will be) I don't really know why I finished this book.. I questioned it almost continually, but it never made me question my own faith. Read with caution, seriously.
Sherri
I do not agree with Benny Hinn at all. I believe that he is a false prophet, so because of that I only made it through the first several chapters, and even that was a struggle. I'm not saying that I don't believe what this woman expericenced wasn't true. I believe that she was being mislead by what she was learning from Hinn. But God is able to take anything bad and turn it around to work in His way.
I don't care to ever finish this book.
Kathy Cox
This is a sequel to '90 Minutes in Heaven', in which the author relates his experience of being in Heaven following a serious auto accident. In 'Heaven is Real', he writes about people having to rebuild their lives following a traumatic change in their lives, finding their 'new normal'. This idea of a new normal really affected me and gave a real me a real sense of direction as I learn to live without Leo.
Kholofelo
This is an amazing book that everyone needs to read. The most wonderful thing about it was not how Choo describes what heaven looks like but rather the intimate, father-daughter relationship that is displayed in her conversations with Jesus. Made me fall even ore in love with Jesus and want to seek him more, also got me so excited about eternal life with the Lord...:)
Paula
Mar 19, 2012 Paula is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Is a good book I read it all and know matter if it was real or not I liked it some people are quick to judge, others God said that heaven is just like earth but a trillion times better. people take the plank of your own eye then you can take someone else eye still love ya in the Lord.
Fisayo
Oct 09, 2007 Fisayo added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone!
Heaven is real! You bet! It surely would be a costly mistake to wait until the end of time to discover it is without making sure of your eternity. Please, do yourself an eternity of good by getting to know the person of Jesus Christ to truly live life as well as safe-guard your eternity.
Christian Readers: Anyone else going to heaven/hell for a visit lately? 5 19 Apr 04, 2012 02:11PM
Do you believe in RAPTURE & The TRIBULATION? 8 24 May 24, 2009 08:41AM
  • Welcome, Holy Spirit: How You Can Experience the Dynamic Work of the Holy Spirit in Your Life.
  • A Divine Revelation of Heaven
  • Beyond Jabez: Expanding Your Borders
  • The Bible Promise Book - KJV
  • The Secrets of Judas: The Story of the Misunderstood Disciple & His Lost Gospel
  • Taming the Tiger from the Depths of Hell to the Heights of Glory: The Remarkable True Story of a Kung Fu World Champion
  • Fingerprint of God: Recent Scientific Discoveries Reveal the Unmistakable Identity of the Creator
  • Spiritual Slavery to Spiritual Sonship: Your Destiny Awaits You
  • Hearing God's Voice
  • Sparkling Gems from the Greek: 365 Greek Word Studies for Every Day of the Year to Sharpen Your Understanding of God's Word
  • The Threshing Floor: How to Know Without a Doubt that God Hears Your Every Prayer
  • The Fourth Dimension: Discovering a New World of Answered Prayer
  • 10 Questions to Diagnose Your Spiritual Health
  • Become a Better You Daily Readings
  • From Jerusalem to Irian Jaya: A Biographical History of Christian Missions
  • The Roots of Endurance: Invincible Perseverance in the Lives of John Newton, Charles Simeon, and William Wilberforce (Swans Are Not Silent, #3)
  • Fasting: Opening the Door to a Deeper, More Intimate, More Powerful Relationship With God
  • The Lie: Evolution
El cielo es tan real - Pocket Book Die Hemel Is 'N Werklikheid El Cielo Es Tan Real: Cree que el cielo existe realmente? Die Hemel Is 'n Werklikheid El Cielo Es Tan Real: Cree Que El Cielo Existe Realmente?