Start by marking “Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy Meals: Delicious, Primal-Approved Meals You Can Make in Under 30 Minutes” as Want to Read:

3.89  ·  Rating Details  ·  715 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
On the heels of the phenomenal success of The Primal Blueprint Cookbook, and in response to the growing demand for healthy meals that can be made with minimal time and effort, Quick & Easy Meals delivers over 100 mouth-watering recipes with easy-to-follow instructions that will get you in and out of the kitchen in 30-minutes or less. Now the dream of eating satisfying ...more
Published March 1st 2011 by Primal Nutrition

To ask other readers questions about Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy Meals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy Meals

Sherilyn
Sep 17, 2015 Sherilyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've tried a number of the recipes in this book, all delicious and simple to prepare. Good colour photos of ingredients and finished product. Macronutrient profile for each recipe. A good no nonsense book.
Benjamin
Jun 26, 2014 Benjamin rated it it was ok
Most of these recipes did not have enough protein; way too starchy/sugary for my metabolic needs.
Ellen
Apr 16, 2012 Ellen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012, cookbook
I have marked so many pages that have recipes I want to try. Almost everything looks so delicious. I haven't tried any of the recipes yet but it looks very promising. Also, I'm a sucker for glossy pages.

For those looking for a purely paleo cookbook, some modifications may need to be made. Some recipes call for tamari (just substitute coconut aminos) or rice wine vinegar (not sure what other kind of vinegar to use instead but I'm sure one would work). Also, several recipes use dairy but if you ar
Monica
May 16, 2012 Monica rated it really liked it
Shelves: health
I flipped throught this book while preparing dinner and was in awe. The receipes look so yummy and EASY to prepare. I can hardly wait to get started on making all this yummy food. Of course, I will be avoiding those recipes with fennel and eggplant (bleck) .. lol Also, as mentioned in other reviews, the book isn't 'dairy-free' although you can freely OMIT these items quite easily.

Anyway, if you're familiar with the blood type diet, I am blood typo O and should not indulge in grains, dairy etc (s
Peggy
Feb 25, 2012 Peggy rated it it was amazing
Great recipies for healthy living. Gluten-free, dairy-free,low-carb, grain-free but most important easy and delicious.

You don't have to go out and find out of ordinary ingredient, I had most all on my shelves already. What more could you ask for. Great colorful pictures to get your mouth watering.

Eat healthy and enjoy?

I bought the Kindle version and can see all the color pictures using Kindle for PC reader.
Deodand
Sep 02, 2013 Deodand rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction, usa
I am not a subscriber to the lifestyle this book espouses, but I am trying to reduce the amount of wheat in my diet. This book is a great resource, especially for breakfast ideas. Some of the substitutions won't fly at my house - pureed cauliflower, for example, will never pass my husband's lips. But you don't have to love every recipe in a cookbook to enjoy the book.
Mary
Jul 26, 2012 Mary rated it it was amazing
Some really good recipes/ideas that help with my perpetual quest to keep my plate at least half full of vegetables. I borrowed this from the library and while I feel tempted to buy it, I have decided to no longer buy any more cookbooks (no more space!). A good set of quick-to-make recipes with especially good pictures (always helps me visualize the recipe).
Deb
Aug 24, 2012 Deb rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seeing as how I'm totally in to this new lifestylep - the eating plan, the mind set, the exercise workout, etc. I wanted some good recipes to help with meal menus. I did copy quite a few of these, but there are other books about paleo eating I like better.
Rsoeffker
Aug 08, 2011 Rsoeffker rated it it was ok
Decent... The concepts and ideas are pretty good. I find my own creations better tasting, healthier, quicker, and frankly more primal... I'm fairly sure Sission just lent out his brand so this gal can make dough with her goofy cooking. Hope you like mayo...
Lana
Jul 19, 2012 Lana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book gives you the best of both worlds: a healthy meal that tastes great and takes 30 minutes or less. Beautiful pictures - the original ingredients plus the final product. Excellent for the cook trying to get the family meal on asap.
Lauren
Jan 17, 2013 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was surprised how much fat are in a lot of these recipes but I definitely found some that are lower in fat that I will be making! Made the "pizza frittata" the other night and it was a fun, different kind of breakfast choice for dinner.
Stephanie
Apr 04, 2012 Stephanie rated it really liked it
I love that there are photographs for every recipe. I also love how the ingredients are simple and minimal.
I'll definitely be trying out some more recipes and touching on my reluctance towards water creatures.
Angela Boord
Jul 17, 2011 Angela Boord rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbook, paleo
I'm not sure you can really make all these meals in under 30 minutes (especially if small children live in your house), but they're pretty good. An excellent resource for grain-free/gluten-free diets.
Marian
Aug 01, 2013 Marian rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this book! And have tried many of the wonderful recipes, however I find it hard to get some of the ingredients here in Ireland! I have no problem getting grass fed beef and pure butter!
Michãel
Apr 08, 2011 Michãel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, food
Way better than the first Primal Blueprint cookbook. Easy, fairly fast recipes. So far all the ones we've tried have been super yummy. Even my kids are eating them!
Mgeis01
Jul 26, 2012 Mgeis01 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great recipes with good photography. Even my youngest (pre-readers) can help plan our menu by looking at the ingredients pictures for each recipe. Love it!
Amy
May 28, 2014 Amy rated it it was ok
Shelves: cooking, reference
Fairly mediocre and nothing awe-inspiring. A decent base for figuring out quick meals for someone who is comfortable concocting in the kitchen.
Maureen Flatley
Apr 06, 2012 Maureen Flatley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you're into paleo, this is the book for you. If you're looking for healthy recipes it doesn't get any better than this.
Stacey
Jun 29, 2013 Stacey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I use these recipes more than any other primal cookbook I have. I strongly recommend it. They are all very tasty!
Wysterria
Feb 23, 2013 Wysterria rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paleo, cookbooks
A bit disappointing considering it was written by Mark of Mark's Daily Apple. The recipes were mediocre at best.
Huma Rashid
Oct 12, 2011 Huma Rashid rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has some creative new recipes that I think I'll try soon.
Bunny
May 15, 2011 Bunny rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-11, cookbooks
Enh, I only grabbed two or three recipes. Not worth a second look.
Jess
Jul 08, 2012 Jess rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really tasty, easy food for the primally inclined.
Renee
Jan 27, 2013 Renee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paleo
A must have for Paleo cooking.
Lisa
May 30, 2012 Lisa rated it really liked it
Shelves: health
Another great book of recipes.
Monika Gierszewska
Aug 11, 2013 Monika Gierszewska rated it it was amazing
Quick and easy paleo recipes
Melissa Rozeski
Dec 31, 2012 Melissa Rozeski rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I use this weekly!
Mark
Mark rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2016
Sarah Hurst
Sarah Hurst marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Rossella D'Andrea
Rossella D'Andrea rated it did not like it
Jul 27, 2016
  • Make it Paleo: Over 200 Grain Free Recipes For Any Occasion
  • Everyday Paleo
  • Primal Cravings: Your Favorite Foods Made Paleo
  • Paleo Comfort Foods: Homestyle Cooking for a Gluten-Free Kitchen
  • Paleo Indulgences: Healthy Gluten-Free Recipes to Satisfy Your Primal Cravings
  • 1,001 Low-Carb Recipes: Hundreds of Delicious Recipes from Dinner to Dessert That Let You Live Your Low-Carb Lifestyle and Never Look Back
  • The Paleo Slow Cooker: Healthy, Gluten-free Meals the Easy Way
  • The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook: Breakfasts, Entrées, and More
  • Sweet Potato Power: Smart Carbs:  Paleo and Personalized
  • Eat Like a Dinosaur: Recipe and Guidebook for Gluten-Free Kids
  • Well Fed: Paleo Recipes for People Who Love to Eat
  • The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook: An Allergen-Free Approach To Managing Chronic Illness
  • The Ancestral Table: Traditional Recipes for a Paleo Lifestyle
  • The 21-Day Sugar Detox: Bust Sugar & Carb Cravings Naturally
  • Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts On the Go: The Solution to Gluten-Free Eating All Day Long with Delicious, Easy and Portable Primal Meals
  • The Frugal Paleo Cookbook: Affordable, Easy & Delicious Paleo Cooking
  • The Paleo Diet Cookbook: More Than 150 Recipes for Paleo Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Beverages
  • Perfect Health Diet: Regain Health and Lose Weight by Eating the Way You Were Meant to Eat