Start by marking “Breaking Leather (Lone Star Lovers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Breaking Leather (Lone Star Lovers, #4)

Breaking Leather (Lone Star Lovers #4)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  487 ratings  ·  21 reviews

One for remembrance…one for healing…and one to seal her heart forever.

Lone Star Lovers, Book 4

Chrissi Page has tried to find one man who heats her bed the way the Kinzie brothers did one shameful night years ago. She’s failed miserably, leaving her with no choice but to bank that inner fire—and keep a lid on her inner bad girl.

She’d been weak, unable to choose between

Published (first published November 18th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Breaking Leather, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking Leather

Ok, the other two weren't my favorites either but I bought this one anyway. It's quick, there are some editing errors, and absolutely no character development. And yet, I enjoyed it anyway. It's like one of the stupid movies you secretly enjoy watching, but never talk about with others. It was hard reading it sometimes because they would go from naked to dressed then they had to undress her from being naked. Or they would be kissing then one of them would have to lean in and kiss her. Just jarri ...more
Jennifer (a.k.a The Book Nympho)
This review was originally posted at The Book NymphoThe series is set in the small town of Two Mule, Texas and in this installment we get to read about 3 naughty rancher brothers that are in love with the same gal, Chrissi. None of them can forget the one night they all spent together years ago.

Chrissi is a realtor and is showing a house on the neighboring ranch to the Kinzie ranch, when she is suck on the side of the road after her car breaks down. She hopes that she can get help without seeing
Stephanie

eISBN: 9781609282592
Format: eBook
On Sale: November 23, 2010
Purchased by Blogger

One for remembrance…one for healing…and one to seal her heart forever.
Nichelle
Who doesn't love a cowboy? Who says a woman can't have her cake and eat it too? Put into the mix three sexy brothers who happen to be cowboys and who are hot for one lucky female? You have a sexual, erotic masterpiece!

Three times to be exact. Chrissi is one lucky girl to find what she needs in the form of Ezra, Cade and Joshua Kinzie. The chemistry between all of the characters is so palpable one feels like they can touch it. Hell, taste it.

Hot and sizzling from the beginning, the book is not on
Amber
Great novella with all of the elements I look for. Chrissi was mentioned in a previous book with the Kinzie brothers and I couldn't wait to read her story. Chrissi dated Ezra back in high school, and flirted with his two brothers and seemed to have a playful relationship with them. After she reveals that she had fantasized about being with all three brothers, together, Josh works to make it happen. Except, they are all still in high school, and even though it was a pleasurable experience, Chriss ...more
Christy
Feb 27, 2014 Christy rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
I love all of your books & this was no exception! You're amazingly talented.
Christine
After reading the blurb and excerpts when it first came out, I thought "I DEFINITELY HAVE TO HAVE THIS BOOK!" So finally I got to read it and while I liked it overall, I didn't love it. I really expected so much more out of it that, I found myself a bit disappointed half way through that the book really wasn't all I thought it was.

Having said this, I love Delilah Devlin's books and will definitely read more of her in the future.
Darcy
The boys are back, and they have a fool proof plan to get the girl they let slip away 7 years ago. Poor Chrissi has no idea what she is up against but she gives in pretty quickly and accepts her fate easily
A quick read or love done wrong by those too young to know better and how different things are once they get a bit more life experience
I have to say, when their guests show up at the end, that had me in stitches laughing!!
Tracie Runge
Seven years ago Ezra Kinzie gave Chrissi Page exactly what she had fantasised about, then she left. With a plan and a little help from his brothers Josh and Cade, Chrissi is back in their house and they have the weekend to show her this is where she belongs or they'll lose her forever.

I loved Breaking Leather it was a really well written short sexy story.

Reviewing with Book Monster Reviews
Tina Theresa
Very hot sex scenes. HEA isn't believable. The reason why she fled in high school after their foursome is because she cared what other people thought. You don't get over it by talking about it and over a weekend.
I felt the connection to Ezra and gradually with Cade but not really with Josh.
April
Usually I find this series so extremely steamy it's best not to read in public. But this one just didn't come across that way for me. So it was ok, not the best. I also struggle loving short stories like this, so I'm sure that was part of my rating too.
Emily
"Cleverly written, Breaking Leather breaks the mold when it comes to ménage stories."

Full review on Sensual Reads
Garmieturtel
Wow! An actual plot, along with defined characters, really bumped this one up from the previous three! And the heat factor was scorching! ;)
Book Slut
This is a steamy one, the characters were loveable enough...but I had a hard time accepting them as believable.
DJ
It was good not as I was expecting but good reading.
Lynda
OUTSTANDING! My second favorite Devlin story...
Shelly
Re-read
Start: 4/3/13
Finished: 4/3/13
Kim Chappell
Yum smoking hot cowboys!
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Paige Babb
Paige Babb marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Lexa
Lexa marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
  • Rough Stock
  • Raising the Stakes (Three of a Kind, #2)
  • A Little White Lie
  • Eastern Ambitions (Compass Brothers, #3)
  • Half Hearts
  • Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)
  • Tequila Truth (Black and White Collection, #2)
  • Dakota Springs (Dakota Heat, #4)
  • Back in the Saddle (Cowboy Kink)
  • Sex Party (Cowboy Sex, #1)
  • Breaking Brent (Roped, #2)
  • The Boys Back Home
  • Corralling the City Girl (Ride 'em Hard, #2)
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. Whether creating dark, erotically-charged paranormal worlds or richly descriptive westerns that ring with authenticity, Delilah Devlin “pens in uncharted territory that will leave the readers breathless and hungering for more…” www.De ...more
More about Delilah Devlin...
Unbridled (Lone Star Lovers, # 1) Saddled Five Ways 'til Sunday (Delta Heat, #1) Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3) Down In Texas