Start by marking “A Dillon Sandwich (The O'Hagan Way #1)” as Want to Read:
A Dillon Sandwich (The O'Hagan Way #1)

A Dillon Sandwich (The O'Hagan Way #1)

[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, Paranormal, demons]

Shane O'Hagan has never seen a warrior before. When one comes to the family farm, he's shocked at how sexy the large warrior is. But not as shocked as he is by the knowledge that this gorgeous man is his mate. Well, his and his twin Sean's mate, that is.

When Dillon Dragos is sent to
Published December 6th 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about A Dillon Sandwich, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Dillon Sandwich

Huge Cock Lover
Mar 24, 2011 Huge Cock Lover rated it did not like it
So, in a nutshell - Dillon is American and in less than 8 hours has picked up the twins Irish accent (like, really?). Been drugged unconscious for 4 hours. Met twin mates, had sex twice, came in his pants once and fell to his knees crying when Shane said he wanted to take it slow because he thought Shane wouldn't want him. Yeah, a 'supposed' macho guy crying throughout the book? Not my thing.
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Wow way to butcher an entire dialect and write a shit story... (It was my understanding that not everyone in Ireland spoke like an ignorant, uneducated, inbred hillbilly)

here is a link for how to be Irish Maybe Joyee should watch it and take notes

Serena Yates
Dec 07, 2010 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-m
I really enjoyed this story. It takes place a few weeks after Stefan (Marius Brothers, #3) and tells Dillon's story. At the same time it is the beginning of a new series, this one set in Ireland.

Dillon is a man in conflict and looking for a home. He struggles with being heir to a bigoted a-hole of a man, Abraham Dragos (who appeared as villain in previous books). Two of his younger brothers are gay and mated to a different Marius brother, and have already faced their father's wrath. When Dillon
Bradley
Sep 17, 2014 Bradley rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2014
Holy shit. Where do I start? I don't even know how this book found its way on to my Kindle. This book was horrendous. Seriously, I don't know where to start. First, it's about gay vampires but no sort of vampire I recognize. Then the vampire comes to Ireland from the USA and meets his soul mates, a set of twins. And the written Irish dialect is laughable. There's more but I'd like to forget I wasted my brain power on this book.
Cole Riann
Wow that was some interesting Irish dialect. Don't know that I've ever heard anyone speak that way before.
Don Bradshaw
Ms Flynn has another winner on her hands with this book. There aren't any holes or jumping around except for the reason the Marius Brothers are there. That seemed to lay as a loose end until the very end. The other problem is what happened with Caleb? I can only imagine that a Caleb book is in the works.
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
There's just nothing quite as sexy to me as a hot vampire with an accent. I was completely charmed by the Irish twins introduced in A Dillon Sandwich. While this is the first in The O'Hagan Way series, it is an extension of the beloved Marius Brothers books. If you've not had the occasion to check these books out, you really have missed out on a fantastic series and will want to rectify that as soon as you can.

The beginning demonstrates in a humorous way that Dillon Dragos is completely out of
Nerine Petros
Dec 11, 2010 Nerine Petros rated it liked it
Kavisha
Jul 30, 2013 Kavisha rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying that I have already read the majority of the books in this series and was following it for a long time. I lost track of it and realized recently that I had about 4 new books in the Marius World Series to read. But it has been a long time since I read some of them, and I couldn't really remember much of the overarching plot. I also hadn't read much of the "Beyond the Marius Brothers" stories and never even added the ones I read onto Goodreads.
I decided to take up the chall
Kerry  sullivan
May 07, 2012 Kerry sullivan rated it liked it
This book was reviewed for Musings of a bookworm

This is a spin off from The Marius Brother's series and I have to say Yum. If you can get past the hockey accent she has tried to write it, and believe me when I say it is hockey and then some, the story is really hot. we met Dillon in book 2 of the Marius Brothers series and so we already know he has an ass for a father so it comes as no surprise when his father shows just what an ass he is. This is a really sweet story about family and is a grea
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Wow! Ms. Flynn has done it again! Why am I not surprised? When I first read the blurb for this book, I almost waited to read it just because I was not sure how being mated to twins was going to work since in all of her other books, none of the mates were related to each other. I am happy to say my concerns were totally put to rest, this book is just as hot, and the world building is just as spectacular as all of her other books. I loved Dillon’s secret gift and how he was able to use it to help ...more
Lexi Ander
Dec 19, 2010 Lexi Ander rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-vampires
Dillon Dragos is sent to Ireland to investigate disappearances and meets his mate, oh wait, mates. Identical twin mates. Off the bat there were so many things that they had to consider. IF (big if) the mated Dillon would they go back to America away from their large family who really couldn't afford to lose two hands from the farm? How would Dragos's father handle the news that another of his sons was mated to a man? Did Dillon really want to subject his mates to his father's hatred and tendency ...more
Ale Rivero
Jul 04, 2015 Ale Rivero rated it really liked it
Me ha gustado el tipo de vampiros que ha utilizado la autora en esta historia, y aunque al principio me costó engancharme con los personajes, al final me terminaron gustando.
Dillon es el típico hombre que ha sido obligado desde pequeño a hacer las cosas que sus padres querían, sin poder disfrutar de la vida o tener la posibilidad de ser amado.
Shane y Sean son totalmente lo opuesto, su familia es lo más cariñoso y tierno que puede existir.
Dillon llega a Irlanda solo pensando que debe realizar una
adrienne
typical joyee flynn serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical joyee flynn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
joyee flynn
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as
LutaWolf
Jul 31, 2011 LutaWolf rated it it was ok
I haven't completely finished reading this book. My problem? Well it's well written with an intresting plot so it's not that. It's that I can't connect with the characters and that I personally feel the story is so rushed that it doesn't flow. I hate saying this because I've read a lot of Joyee Flynn's work and have really enjoyed it but this time it didn't work for me. What really bothers me is that I just don't get the heart of the characters. I wonder if this is because I haven't read the fir ...more
Owen Creed
Nov 09, 2015 Owen Creed rated it liked it
A fun read and not going to rip it into shreds over some of the content choices, still had a huh moment when Dillon says at the very start of the story, that he and his brothers were unaware that Noah was missing... At a point where there was only him Isaac and Noah who were brothers. Again as the first book of a spinoff there is some foundation building for the books that follow and some fallback on established characters from previous storied to help this one fly.
Julie scott
Sep 05, 2016 Julie scott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Dillon Sandwich [ The O'Hagan Way ]

This was great to move again and I can't wait to read the next one too ...And I will be reading it next ..
Sanet
WOW ye be me like it!!!

Apart from the Irish / pirate dialect I thought it was cute, it was nice to see this story come to like in a completely different light that most people would see twins in and really it worked together.

I was rooting for Dillon all the way and his father was a fucktard, but really is was cute with the boys and a nice fluffy read
Carolyn88
Aug 27, 2016 Carolyn88 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance, shifter
This is a series set in Ireland. The family has sets of twins. So when a mate is found he has two mates. This is not like three mates. The twins are just mates with the same man. There are lots of funny scenes and other great scenes. Love this series. Joyee Flynn is a great author. I love reading all the books.
Janelle
May 02, 2011 Janelle rated it it was amazing
I very much enjoyed the start of this series. The guys from Ireland just draw you in. The thought of their accents and looks was just yummy. I looked forward to seeing more in this series. I am currently reading the second and look forward to more please!
Ter
Dec 09, 2010 Ter rated it liked it
I really liked this story. Very Good.. I see more twins in the future of this series.. (lots of brothers) I hope Caleb's story is next??
I'm very curious about him now and what his story will be....
Jenniffer Donaldson
Feb 10, 2013 Jenniffer Donaldson rated it really liked it
1 problem i had was that Dillon was the 2nd child in the Remus and Noah story and that's why his father didn't bother with him much, but in this story he is the oldest child or am i really wrong in what i remember
Tammera
Jan 02, 2013 Tammera rated it really liked it
Shelves: sexy, vampires, manage, kindle, mmm
I love Joyee Flynn's work she always delivers a hot read and this three way is no different, loved it
Tiferet
Sep 30, 2015 Tiferet rated it liked it
I really like Joyee Flynn but I barely managed to finish this one. Even for ~shiter romance style insta-love this one was so underdeveloped it took the pleasure out of the reading utterly.
Radha
Radha rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2013
Ayasemina
Ayasemina rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2012
Corigray333
Corigray333 rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2011
April
April rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
Suzyque367
Suzyque367 rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2011
Shannon
Shannon rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2013
  • Mating Games (Delta Wolf #2)
  • Christian's Menace (Christian's Coven #1)
  • Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates #4)
  • Shades of Black (Fatefully Yours #5)
Also writes under Flynn Eire.
More about Joyee Flynn...

The O'Hagan Way (5 books)
  • A Caleb Footlong (The O'Hagan Way #2)
  • A Zane Po' Boy (The O'Hagan Way #3)
  • A Brio Grinder (The O'Hagan Way #4)
  • A Bevin Hero (The O'Hagan Way #5)