A Dillon Sandwich (The O'Hagan Way, #1)

A Dillon Sandwich (The O'Hagan Way #1)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  516 ratings  ·  23 reviews
[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, Paranormal, demons]

Shane O'Hagan has never seen a warrior before. When one comes to the family farm, he's shocked at how sexy the large warrior is. But not as shocked as he is by the knowledge that this gorgeous man is his mate. Well, his and his twin Sean's mate, that is.

When Dillon Dragos is sent to...more
Published December 6th 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

Faith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsPromises by Marie SextonCrossing Borders by Z.A. MaxfieldThe Tin Star by J.L. LangleyHot Head by Damon Suede
Best Gay "Virginal" Characters
118th out of 483 books — 664 voters
Cut & Run by Madeleine UrbanFaith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsA Matter of Time by Mary CalmesPromises by Marie SextonFatal Shadows by Josh Lanyon
M/M Romance Series
110th out of 423 books — 287 voters

More lists with this book...

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Wow way to butcher an entire dialect and write a shit story... (It was my understanding that not everyone in Ireland spoke like an ignorant, uneducated, inbred hillbilly)

here is a link for how to be Irish Maybe Joyee should watch it and take notes

Huge Cock Lover
So, in a nutshell - Dillon is American and in less than 8 hours has picked up the twins Irish accent (like, really?). Been drugged unconscious for 4 hours. Met twin mates, had sex twice, came in his pants once and fell to his knees crying when Shane said he wanted to take it slow because he thought Shane wouldn't want him. Yeah, a 'supposed' macho guy crying throughout the book? Not my thing.
Serena Yates
I really enjoyed this story. It takes place a few weeks after Stefan (Marius Brothers, #3) and tells Dillon's story. At the same time it is the beginning of a new series, this one set in Ireland.

Dillon is a man in conflict and looking for a home. He struggles with being heir to a bigoted a-hole of a man, Abraham Dragos (who appeared as villain in previous books). Two of his younger brothers are gay and mated to a different Marius brother, and have already faced their father's wrath. When Dillon...more
Cole Riann
Wow that was some interesting Irish dialect. Don't know that I've ever heard anyone speak that way before.
Don Bradshaw
Ms Flynn has another winner on her hands with this book. There aren't any holes or jumping around except for the reason the Marius Brothers are there. That seemed to lay as a loose end until the very end. The other problem is what happened with Caleb? I can only imagine that a Caleb book is in the works.
Kerry  sullivan
This book was reviewed for Musings of a bookworm

This is a spin off from The Marius Brother's series and I have to say Yum. If you can get past the hockey accent she has tried to write it, and believe me when I say it is hockey and then some, the story is really hot. we met Dillon in book 2 of the Marius Brothers series and so we already know he has an ass for a father so it comes as no surprise when his father shows just what an ass he is. This is a really sweet story about family and is a grea...more
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Wow! Ms. Flynn has done it again! Why am I not surprised? When I first read the blurb for this book, I almost waited to read it just because I was not sure how being mated to twins was going to work since in all of her other books, none of the mates were related to each other. I am happy to say my concerns were totally put to rest, this book is just as hot, and the world building is just as spectacular as all of her other books. I loved Dillon’s secret gift and how he was able to use it to help...more
Nerine Petros
Kavisha
Let me start by saying that I have already read the majority of the books in this series and was following it for a long time. I lost track of it and realized recently that I had about 4 new books in the Marius World Series to read. But it has been a long time since I read some of them, and I couldn't really remember much of the overarching plot. I also hadn't read much of the "Beyond the Marius Brothers" stories and never even added the ones I read onto Goodreads.
I decided to take up the chall
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
There's just nothing quite as sexy to me as a hot vampire with an accent. I was completely charmed by the Irish twins introduced in A Dillon Sandwich. While this is the first in The O'Hagan Way series, it is an extension of the beloved Marius Brothers books. If you've not had the occasion to check these books out, you really have missed out on a fantastic series and will want to rectify that as soon as you can.

The beginning demonstrates in a humorous way that Dillon Dragos is completely out of...more
Lexi Ander
Dillon Dragos is sent to Ireland to investigate disappearances and meets his mate, oh wait, mates. Identical twin mates. Off the bat there were so many things that they had to consider. IF (big if) the mated Dillon would they go back to America away from their large family who really couldn't afford to lose two hands from the farm? How would Dragos's father handle the news that another of his sons was mated to a man? Did Dillon really want to subject his mates to his father's hatred and tendency...more
adrienne
typical joyee flynn serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical joyee flynn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
joyee flynn
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as...more
LutaWolf
I haven't completely finished reading this book. My problem? Well it's well written with an intresting plot so it's not that. It's that I can't connect with the characters and that I personally feel the story is so rushed that it doesn't flow. I hate saying this because I've read a lot of Joyee Flynn's work and have really enjoyed it but this time it didn't work for me. What really bothers me is that I just don't get the heart of the characters. I wonder if this is because I haven't read the fir...more
Carolyn88
This is a series set in Ireland. The family has sets of twins. So when a mate is found he has two mates. This is not like three mates. The twins are just mates with the same man. There are lots of funny scenes and other great scenes. Love this series. Joyee Flynn is a great author. I love reading all the books.
Janelle
I very much enjoyed the start of this series. The guys from Ireland just draw you in. The thought of their accents and looks was just yummy. I looked forward to seeing more in this series. I am currently reading the second and look forward to more please!
Jenniffer Donaldson
1 problem i had was that Dillon was the 2nd child in the Remus and Noah story and that's why his father didn't bother with him much, but in this story he is the oldest child or am i really wrong in what i remember
Ter
I really liked this story. Very Good.. I see more twins in the future of this series.. (lots of brothers) I hope Caleb's story is next??
I'm very curious about him now and what his story will be....
Tammera
I love Joyee Flynn's work she always delivers a hot read and this three way is no different, loved it
Lisa
Sexy men, hot sex and exotic location. A total must read. The whole series is a must read.
Cotilla
Review of (rant about) all related books in "Victor" (Marius brothers #4).
Melissa
The only thing I found annoying is the author writing in an irish accent.
Noughty
It's not a MMM, it's a M/MM. One man being mated with two other (brothers).
Maya
Funny, sweet, and at times heart breaking with a smidgen of action.
Vikiniki2
Vikiniki2 is currently reading it
Apr 19, 2014
  • Mating Games (Delta Wolf, #2)
  • Knox (Zeus's Pack, #3)
  • Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates, #4)
  • Dark Devotion (Fatefully Yours, #1)
Squeak And A Roar (Midnight Matings, #1) Tristan (Resistant Omegas, #1) Micah (Marius Brothers, #1) Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings, #9) Here Kitty, Kitty (Purrfect Mates, #1)