Start by marking “Comfort Healing and Joy” as Want to Read:
Comfort Healing and Joy

Comfort Healing and Joy

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Comfort Healing and Joy ia a caring guide that ushers us into claiming our birthright of inner and outer wholeness. It is a most excellent medicine for healing any sense of lack, lamination or unworthiness, and for stepping into the innate capacities of the human heart and spirit. Savor it!

To ask other readers questions about Comfort Healing and Joy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Comfort Healing and Joy

Audrey
Some of us seem to be in a constant state of despair - and it's no wonder - with the events of the nation and the world, happiness is a state of mind that seems to have disappeared forever. David Fox, M.D., learned how to live a great life the hard way and now he shares his experiences and medical expertise with others in his new book, Comfort, Healing and Joy: Secrets to Living a Magnificent Life.

Fox is a physician who has been caring for expectant women for years - so, it should come as no sur
Dan
I just finished this book, and guess what? I loved it! Self-help books are not my favorite genre, so the only way I would read one is to receive an ARC (Advance Reader's Copy), which I did of this book.
Each word in the title has its own section, and each section is broken down into short chapters explaining each "lesson". Remember to have a blank piece of paper and a pencil by your side as you're reading this book, because you'll need them.
I highly recommend this one to anyone that has an open m
Sara
Excellent self-help book. Dr. Fox speaks from the heart and helps the reader find ways to move toward a more magnificent life.
Marilyn
Marilyn marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2013