Start by marking “Fundraising with the Raiser's Edge: A Non-Technical Guide” as Want to Read:
Fundraising with the Raiser's Edge: A Non-Technical Guide

Fundraising with the Raiser's Edge: A Non-Technical Guide

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A "non"-technical guide to The Raiser's Edge-the most widely-used fundraising database package on the market-for the fundraising professionalThe first-ever guide to The Raiser's Edge database package for the fundraising professional, "Fundraising with The Raiser's Edge: A Non-Technical Guide" educates your nonprofit about what The Raiser's Edge can do for you and will help ...more
Published February 4th 2010 by Wiley

To ask other readers questions about Fundraising with the Raiser's Edge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fundraising with the Raiser's Edge

Beth Ann Locke
Great overview of best practices of using Raiser's Edge in a development office. I'm pretty familiar, but in a new position I shared that with our IT and data people (who were using RE but not effectively). It outlines well the areas of fundraising and how RE can track, report, and store data on your donors in meaningful ways. Because RE is so powerful, it also cautions users to scale their use to the staffing levels they have available.
Michelle

As the development director for a small shop, I have to do it all include database administration. This book helped me to consider the strategic uses of a complicated database but I wished it had more of the techno stuff too. I think I wanted too much.
Jasmine Brown
although this is work related reading. As a users of RE for the past 8 years, I find this book fascinating.
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Samantha
Samantha is currently reading it
Aug 05, 2014
Bekah
Bekah is currently reading it
May 12, 2014
Suma
Suma marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Jennifer Barton
Jennifer Barton marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Mitch
Mitch added it
Jan 24, 2014
Regina
Regina marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Nicole Charlton-nauroth
Nicole Charlton-nauroth marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2013
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Kalie
Kalie marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2012
Grayce
Grayce added it
Jul 04, 2012
Nicole
Nicole added it
Jun 18, 2012
Fundraising with The Raiser's Edge: A Non-Technical Guide Aiden's Aquarium Adventure How To Steal A Job