Start by marking “Prescriptions of a Poet: Remedies of the Heart” as Want to Read:
Prescriptions of a Poet: Remedies of the Heart

Prescriptions of a Poet: Remedies of the Heart

Published October 22nd 2010 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about Prescriptions of a Poet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prescriptions of a Poet

OOSA
Sep 25, 2011 OOSA rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Doctor is In

This was my second book of poetry. I was a little apprehensive at first but I put it aside and cleared my mind.

LC Arrington starts each section as a case study and ends with a "prescription." It was going to the doctor to be treated for an ailment. You go in with weariness and leave with a remedy to make you comfortable if not better.

The poems in LC Arrington’s “Prescriptions of a Poet: Remedies of the Heart” speak to you, are you in some cases. This collection is very relatable
TC
Jan 20, 2011 TC rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Prescriptions of A Poet. I felt like the author was in my head! It took me through her journey, and I could relate to a lot of the passages. I also like how the book was set up like I was in the doctors office taking a questionaire of my "heart symptoms", as I read each poem it was like I was in a story and some of the story was my life.
Lashanda
Lashanda rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2011
Jennifer rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2010