Start by marking “The Berenstain Bears Say Their Prayers” as Want to Read:
The Berenstain Bears Say Their Prayers

The Berenstain Bears Say Their Prayers (The Berenstain Bears Living Lights)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Berenstain Bear series helps children learn how God wants them to live every day. When the Bear family practices going to church, praying, and being kind, plus remembering how much God loves them, their lives are much more joyful.

In The Berenstain Bears Say Their Prayers. Brother Bear discovers that God answers every prayer---in his own way and time. Children will lear
Published October 1st 2010 by Zonderkidz (first published September 23rd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Berenstain Bears Say Their Prayers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Berenstain Bears Say Their Prayers

Eva Leger
This is one of the first Berenstain Bears books Julia has had. The story starts out with Brother and Sister praying before bed while Mama and Papa watch. The kids ask some questions about praying, like why doesn't a friend of their pray and the parents answer with a normal answer, "Some people don't believe in saying prayers but we....." for example.
I must be honest here and say I don't remember much else. I know the rest of the book is about baseball or softball or some such sport the kids are
♥ Sarah ♥
Jul 20, 2014 ♥ Sarah ♥ marked it as to-read-childrens  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens, ordered

Age: ?
Lesson:
Purchased: 69 cents from eBay
Brittany Bean
This book is about mama bear and papa bear teaching their kids to pray. I think this book is great for children so they can thank God for blessing them. This book teaches them to be thankful for their family and their food. I would use this book in the classroom or at home because I feel it is important to teach children to pray.
Sephire
This is a good book for children. It is about Brother Bear learning that God does answer prayers, but in his own time. This book shows children that praying is not just for bedtime. Good book.
Jaime
We love all berenstain bear books!
Mary
Mary added it
Nov 22, 2014
Teresa Wiley
Teresa Wiley marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Gaywood
Gaywood marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Hope
Hope added it
Nov 09, 2014
Chris Meier
Chris Meier marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Glorybeafarm
Glorybeafarm marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Gemma Jackson
Gemma Jackson marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Ashlyn White
Ashlyn White marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Micah
Micah added it
Aug 10, 2014
Dee
Dee added it
Jul 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
More about Stan Berenstain...
The Berenstain Bears and the Messy Room The Berenstain Bears' Trouble at School Inside, Outside, Upside Down The Berenstain Bears Forget Their Manners The Berenstain Bears and Too Much TV