Snowy Encounters

Snowy Encounters

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Ever since her divorce, successful Event Planner Maddy Glover dreads visiting her hometown. For the first time in three years, she returns home for the holidays and finds herself caught at the end of an avalanche. Only to be rescued by the one man she’s determined to avoid: her ex-husband.

Ambitious and desirable Cole Harmon lives to rebuild the town and to forget the woman...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published November 26th 2010)

Kathy
I wanted to like it more, but it was just ok for me. The characters annoyed me because the the whole situation they found theselves in was of their own making. They were so stubborn and prideful that they created one misunderstanding after another!

I don't know what else to say except that I wanted to strangle the two MCs! My favoite character though was Maddy's mom! At least she had the right idea to (view spoiler)
Molly
Really enjoyed this one!! I think the ending was a bit rushed, but still an excellent read:)
Tasha
oh my gawd i fell in love with this book and i have every intention of reading it until the end of time :)
Debora
Very cute, feel-good holiday story!
Adriana Márquez
Adriana Márquez marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2013
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
Jhela Jerusalem
Jhela Jerusalem marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2013
Christa Runge
Christa Runge marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2013
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Nancy Brophy
Nancy Brophy marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2012
Mena
Mena added it
Aug 25, 2012
Angel Starr
Angel Starr marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Unforeseen Reunion One Chance True Connections Love by Auction Tempting a Cowboy