Start by marking “Vampyre Sanguinomicon: The Lexicon of the Living Vampire” as Want to Read:
Vampyre Sanguinomicon: The Lexicon of the Living Vampire

Vampyre Sanguinomicon: The Lexicon of the Living Vampire

4.19  ·  Rating Details  ·  58 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Since the dawn of civilization the vampire has danced through the dreams and nightmares of every culture, expressed in folklore, literature, and art. Today, this fascination resonates in pop-culture, through hit television shows and movies and bestselling books. But what does it mean to be a vampire, a living and modern vampire? What many do not realize is that the Living ...more
Published August 19th 2014 by Weiser Books (first published August 24th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Vampyre Sanguinomicon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampyre Sanguinomicon

Steve Cran
Feb 08, 2012 Steve Cran rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vampyre’s are at the for front of the nation’s attention right now. Tons of books, TV show and movies all about vampyre’s. People love them because they are sexy, nocturnal, powerful and immortal. Everything we human’s wish we could be. Most of us see them as blood drinkers, the vision Hollywood has given us. But that version is not real. Have they ever caught a blood drinking vampire????

Occultists are more familiar with psychic vampyre’s. Psivamps as I call them are unable to make their own en
Damian Nightwalker
Junk. this is more magik coping the temple of Set, it has a religious bent i did not see it as vampiric at all. I would say the weak minded should apply. I don't need to star in the mirror so much to make my self into something i am not.
this also seems to copy some of MB's work disappointed. glad i got it on sale when borders went out of business.
D, ,
Anne-Maaret
Dec 06, 2013 Anne-Maaret rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vampirism
Really informative and enlightening book about Strigoi Vii, or the practise of the Art of Vampyrism from the perspective of a Living Vampyre. Identifying as a Vampyre myself, who is still searching that true "spiritual home", it gave a good impression and resonated from the most parts with my own spiritual beliefs. Still need more studying about the different paths of Vampyrism, but this book was a good start, and really inspiringly written! If you are interested about the spiritual aspects of v ...more
Magda
Sep 06, 2010 Magda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in Real Vampyres.
Shelves: vampire-fiction
The updated version of Vampyre Sanguinomicon V3. Much of the material is the same, but there are enhancements. Well worth adding to the collection for serious study.
C.D. Hussey
I bought this as research. It was definitely interesting. A little wordy and self-important...not that I was surprised but it made it tough to get through.
Stefanie Von Guest
Stefanie Von Guest marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Ash
Ash marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Inazea
Inazea marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Natalie Lopes
Natalie Lopes rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2016
Lea Sidhe
Lea Sidhe rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2016
Joseph Ortega
Joseph Ortega rated it did not like it
May 04, 2016
Medusa
Medusa marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Alexander Blade
Alexander Blade marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Penny Berry
Penny Berry marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
John
John marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Becki
Becki marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Willie Daniels
Willie Daniels marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Kyla Ward
Kyla Ward rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Panthera
Panthera marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Lamprini
Lamprini marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
Emy M.
Emy M. marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Mirela
Mirela marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Desiree Lynne
Desiree Lynne marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2015
Lux
Lux rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Jessica Samuels
Jessica Samuels is currently reading it
Nov 05, 2015
Lady Meliora
Lady Meliora rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2015