Start by marking “Vampyre Sanguinomicon: The Lexicon of the Living Vampire” as Want to Read:
Vampyre Sanguinomicon: The Lexicon of the Living Vampire

Vampyre Sanguinomicon: The Lexicon of the Living Vampire

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Since the dawn of civilization the vampire has danced through the dreams and nightmares of every culture, expressed in folklore, literature, and art. Today, this fascination resonates in pop-culture, through hit television shows and movies and bestselling books. But what does it mean to be a vampire, a living and modern vampire? What many do not realize is that the Living ...more
Published August 19th 2014 by Weiser Books (first published August 24th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Vampyre Sanguinomicon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampyre Sanguinomicon

Steve Cran
Vampyre’s are at the for front of the nation’s attention right now. Tons of books, TV show and movies all about vampyre’s. People love them because they are sexy, nocturnal, powerful and immortal. Everything we human’s wish we could be. Most of us see them as blood drinkers, the vision Hollywood has given us. But that version is not real. Have they ever caught a blood drinking vampire????

Occultists are more familiar with psychic vampyre’s. Psivamps as I call them are unable to make their own en
Damian Nightwalker
Junk. this is more magik coping the temple of Set, it has a religious bent i did not see it as vampiric at all. I would say the weak minded should apply. I don't need to star in the mirror so much to make my self into something i am not.
this also seems to copy some of MB's work disappointed. glad i got it on sale when borders went out of business.
D, ,
Really informative and enlightening book about Strigoi Vii, or the practise of the Art of Vampyrism from the perspective of a Living Vampyre. Identifying as a Vampyre myself, who is still searching that true "spiritual home", it gave a good impression and resonated from the most parts with my own spiritual beliefs. Still need more studying about the different paths of Vampyrism, but this book was a good start, and really inspiringly written! If you are interested about the spiritual aspects of v ...more
Sep 06, 2010 Anya rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in Real Vampyres.
Shelves: vampire-fiction
The updated version of Vampyre Sanguinomicon V3. Much of the material is the same, but there are enhancements. Well worth adding to the collection for serious study.
C.D. Hussey
I bought this as research. It was definitely interesting. A little wordy and self-important...not that I was surprised but it made it tough to get through.
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Jessica Samuels
Jessica Samuels is currently reading it
Nov 05, 2015
Jestersblood marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015
Marilena marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Yvonne marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Kidiu marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Tanya added it
Jun 24, 2015
Gwen marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Rashkasa marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Winter Gryphon
Winter Gryphon marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Jade Zex
Jade Zex marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014