Start by marking “Christmas Miracle: A Family” as Want to Read:
Christmas Miracle: A Family

Christmas Miracle: A Family (Mountain Village Hospital #3)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  3 reviews

The most special gift wasn't under the Christmas tree--but it would require some careful unwrapping...
When vulnerable nurse Fallon O'Gara returns to work, the town of White Elk welcomes her with open arms and Christmas cheer. But amidst the baubles and decorations is the man she'd hoped to avoid--her ex, Dr. James Galbraith.
James has just discovered he's father to a trou...more
Published December 1st 2010 by Harlequin Medical Romance (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Miracle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Miracle

The UHQ Nasanta
What I liked about this book was the portrayal of a capable nurse, and the sweet doctor who loved her. I liked reading about their struggles to provide a happy holiday for James's young son. I appreciated reading Fallon's mixed feelings about his young son. Based on her heartbreaking secret, it felt like a natural reaction. I admired James's persistence, and the way he confronted Fallon about her fears.

But Fallon kept pushing James away because of that secret. She was afraid and couldn't tell h...more
Harlequin Books
" I really enjoyed this series and this book is no exception. The setting of these books is fantastic and a beautiful area. In this one I love the Christmas train. This story is about a woman, Fallon O'Gara and Dr. James Galbraith and his five-year old boy, Tyler." From a review posted by an eHarlequin member, to read more go here. warning Review does contain spoilers if you haven't read the other books in the series but there are no spoilers about Christmas Miracle: a Family contained within th...more
Tania
Well balanced characters and a satisfying happy ending.
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
Bender
Bender marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2012
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2012
P.S. You're a Daddy! The Baby Who Stole the Doctor's Heart The Wife He's Been Waiting For (Harlequin Medical Romance 385) Playing Games Lilly's Law