Start by marking “Weekend Captive” as Want to Read:
Weekend Captive

Weekend Captive

Kate's track record with men has been lousy. Now, she's sworn off them for good. But someone has other ideas.

He's been watching Kate go about her days indifferent to him and any other man who crosses her path. Tired of being ignored and unable to cage the burning desire within, he has a plan to make her his...

When Kate wakes up blindfolded and bound she knows she has a new
Published (first published November 7th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Weekend Captive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weekend Captive

Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsComfort Food by Kitty ThomasSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSlave by Sherri HayesThe Riding School by C.P. Mandara
BDSM Slave-Captive Stories
114th out of 331 books — 785 voters
Calm Before The Storm by N.J. KuhrFierce Attraction by E.B. MichaelsA Fiery Lass by Virginia AirdThe Syrian Virgin by Zack LoveKeep Me Safe by Skye Warren
Interesting Romantic or Erotic Readers
10th out of 10 books — 7 voters

More lists with this book...

Kathryn
Mar 14, 2011 Kathryn rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, bdsm
This is one of those erotica books I am tempted to place on my fantasy shelf simply as a warning that real life is nothing like this. This book is like most romance and erotica reads, i.e. completely unrealistic but fun to read. Weekend Captive is a short, well written, and hot story with great characters. I will positively be checking out more of the author's work.
Swinging
really 4.5 stars rounded up to 5

This book has a kink of mine that is very hard to find. I like the man forcing the woman sweetly. I'm not even sure if I can explain properly, but I'll try. Just like all sub-genres, there are several levels of dub-con. I get off on a lot of them, I've got a diverse palette lol. One that is hard to find is when the man is honestly in love with the woman (not creeper love, mind you) but the woman for some odd reason has closed herself off to a relationship, whether
B.E.L.L.A.Mc
Oct 16, 2015 B.E.L.L.A.Mc rated it really liked it
I really liked this story. The characters were great; the Alp in particular was a beautiful character. He was strong but not a nasty Dom; he loved his captive pet, in fact adored her.
“Obviously I am that type of person. However, I would never hurt you intentionally. I love you,” he whispered, running his finger over her lips."
The way the author sets up this narrative, is really simple but very cleverly done; like a 'who done it' in a cute way. The pace is snappy and the romance, and sex scenes a
Emmi
Mar 24, 2011 Emmi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-kindle
I loved this quick read. While the beginning starts with kidnapping dubious consent, it quickly progressed from mildly creepy to totally hot and kinda sweet-ish. Loved it. I will definitely pick up another story by Anne O'Connell.
Kimi
This was an intriguing short story. As the book started I had no idea who the Dom would be and I was even more shocked to find out who it was. I enjoyed this. I don't know if it's very realistic for me. If someone, even someone who I knew kidnapped me, I don't feel that I'd be as forgiving as the female protagonist was. Over all it was a good story. It was filled with good sex. I'm not sure exactly if anyone learned anything but it was still fascinating.
Angela
Aug 13, 2011 Angela rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, romance, kindle
I read this on my phone in one day, it is a quick little read. I was not overly impressed, however the story was okay. I think it would have benefited from being a bit longer (okay, maybe quite a bit longer) as the only character to really develop was our heroine, and even she seemed a bit flat.
Nicole
Jan 02, 2015 Nicole rated it liked it
A very tame read for the BDSM genre. I wouldn't exactly call Jason a "master". He seemed to have no control over himself or his "sub", Kate. It was enjoyable for the most part. Great writing and plot but would have liked to have seen Jason in more of a master roll instead of being a push over.
SW
Jun 24, 2011 SW rated it liked it
It was alright. I though the BDSM was a little off. Just because the used toys and props the master was a little wussy.. And the sex was ehhh. Good thing it was short. Her other books are better.
Mariama
May 07, 2015 Mariama rated it really liked it
I really was not expecting it to be him. This was a really fun read plus the fact that the sex scenes was hot did not hurt a bit
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2012
JLH
JLH rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2011
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2015
Alicia Space
Alicia Space rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2012
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2014
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2011
Emma White
Emma White rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2015
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2014
Sarah Loughman
Sarah Loughman rated it it was ok
Oct 08, 2012
Theresa
Theresa rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2011
Keith
Dec 26, 2013 Keith rated it really liked it
I love this short story.
Margaret
Margaret rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2013
Praj
Praj rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Tracy
Tracy rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2015
Brutally Honest
Wow. I don't even like bdsm. I hate the thought of pain. But this book.... daaamn.
Jane
Jane rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2015
Katrina South
Katrina South rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2015
Meredith O'Reilly
Meredith O'Reilly rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2015
Smooch
Smooch rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2012
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2014
Drew
Drew rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3)
  • Puppy Love 2: Building a Family (Puppy Love #2)
  • My Hostage My Love
  • Blood Slave (Vampire Wars #1)
  • Juicy Fruit
  • Close to Me (Blue Ruin, #2)
  • Immortal Valentine
  • On Your Knees (Cress Brothers, #1)
  • Experimenting with Ed (Human Design, #1)
  • Intimate Exposure
  • Hell and Beyond (Broken, #2)
  • Redemption
  • Born to Please
  • Seth and David (Men of Smithfield, #3)
  • Obsession
  • What He Wants
  • Dar and Gregg (Jock Dorm #1)
  • Domination (Deviations, #2)