Start by marking “Write a Blockbuster and Get It Published” as Want to Read:
Write a Blockbuster and Get It Published

Write a Blockbuster and Get It Published

4.36  ·  Rating Details  ·  14 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Designed for those wanting to be the next Dan Brown,an introduction to writing a plot-based, action-focused blockbuster
Cowrittenby a literary consultant/agent and a successful author, this introduction to writing popular fiction will be a key addition to the writer's bookshelf. It covers such key practicalities as the importance of plot, pace, action, character, and the di
Published April 1st 2011 by Hodder & Stoughton

To ask other readers questions about Write a Blockbuster and Get It Published, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Write a Blockbuster and Get It Published

Molly Looby
Oct 10, 2014 Molly Looby rated it it was amazing
This is going to be slightly different from my normal book reviews as this is a non-fiction book and I wouldn't call myself an expert in non-fiction. I'm afraid it's going to be quite short because I loved this book!

Write a Blockbuster and Get it Published is a book that gives you great advice about both the writing and publishing process.

Blockbuster shocked me in how easy it was to read. Usually books like this are full of jargon and it makes you nervous, but not this book. It was so easy to un
Tasmia
Engagingly written with some appealing and effective writing tips. Too bad it loses so much credibility for a minor yet glaring mistake - do we blame the abominable recurrences of unnecessarily apostrophe'd "Hogwart's"es on shoddy copy editing or a careless author? And I'll admit I skimmed the end as I wasn't looking for publishing advice so I have no idea how "good" the advice is.
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Martina Saville
Martina Saville rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2015
Sarah Lambert
Sarah Lambert rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
S.Y.
S.Y. rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2015
Jayne
Jayne rated it it was ok
Feb 19, 2015
Michael Harwood
Michael Harwood rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2015
Nessa
Nessa marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Janys
Janys rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2014
Gem
Gem rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2014
myescape57productions
myescape57productions marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Jane
Jane rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2013
Liese Carey
Liese Carey marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
Donny
Donny marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2013
Chloe Mckendry
Chloe Mckendry marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2013
Amisha
Amisha rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2012
Angus McDonald
Angus McDonald rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2011
Lee Weatherly was born in 1967 and grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. She lives with her husband in Hampshire, England, where she writes, goes on walks, collects frogs, and has a cat named Bernard.

Lee Weatherly also writes under the pseudonyms L.A. Weatherly, Kitty Wells, and Titania Woods.
More about Lee Weatherly...