Start by marking “Unwrapping Chris” as Want to Read:
Unwrapping Chris

Unwrapping Chris

Army widow Jayne Rockwell searches for a secure future for her and her two daughters. Staff Sergeant Christopher Hawkins regrets leaving young Jayne eight years ago to go off to war. A crash encounter a week before Christmas thrusts these two lonely people back into each other's lives once more.
Jayne must learn to trust a man who disappeared with her heart. Chris must over
ebook
Published December 2nd 2010 by Whispers Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unwrapping Chris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unwrapping Chris

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
A second chance at a first love? All while surrounded by the glitz and glamour of Christmas? In this book, it’s completely possible.

This is my first chance to read a story by Nancy Lee Badger and I’m glad I did. This story has an interesting plot that drew me in from the moment I read the blurb. I love a story with military hunks and this one is chock full of them.

The plot moves at warp speed. There’s a lot going on in this little tale, but it works. Jayne’s a wounded heroine. She’s been throu
Babs
Dec 04, 2010 Babs rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance, Erotica, MIlitary romance
I just had the pleasure of reading a remarkable story. From the beginning, this story about Jayne's life keeps you intwined. I wanted to know what was going to happen next. A recent car accident would become a miracle. Her life had been in turmoil since the man of her dreams left, and joined the military. Little did she know, he would come crashing back into her life. This time things were going to be different. I loved the book from beginning to end. A story that comes at a time, when we all ne ...more
Kanoko
Dec 12, 2015 Kanoko rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Unfortunately, I couldn't really get into the story. The whole thing read like a whirlwind affair thanks to the confused pacing. It was a struggle to understand what was going on, and it was hard to get a handle on the characters.

Have to admit I was not particularly fond of the prose, so there's also that.
Tammy Nitschke Sokol
Lovely!!

Love gets a second chance for this Army soldier and his first true love. Army widow, mom, and trained nurse never gets over her first and only true love. When they meet again years later, it's a magical season! Loved it!!
Debra Ashwood
This was well written by Nancy Lee Badger. Chris and Jayne were sweethearts when they were young. But he left without a backward glance. Now after her husband death she is ready for a new start. Again well written, but not much meat to the story line. A very quick read.
John Todd
John Todd rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Chris Joslyn
Chris Joslyn rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2017
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Nov 20, 2015
Lindsay Schmidt
Lindsay Schmidt rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2015
Allison Moore
Allison Moore rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2014
Darlene Hodge
Darlene Hodge rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2015
Sabrina Florence
Sabrina Florence rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2016
April
April rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2015
Wendi Zwaduk
Wendi Zwaduk rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2011
Sreevidhya
Sreevidhya marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013
Kasane Teto
Kasane Teto marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Nicole Potter
Nicole Potter marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Mary Lynde
Mary Lynde marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015
Shamona Hagan
Shamona Hagan marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2015
Belinda
Belinda marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016
Lori Renken
Lori Renken marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2017
Martha
Martha marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2017
Nancy Badger
Sep 10, 2011 Nancy Badger added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: genre-military
Cam
Cam added it
Mar 03, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2015
Melissa Wandel
Melissa Wandel marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2016
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Katd
Katd marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
Amy Best
Amy Best marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2016
Nancy Lee Badger loves chocolate-chip shortbread, wool plaids wrapped around the trim waist of a Scottish Highlander, the clang of broadswords, and the sound of bagpipes in the air. After growing up in Huntington, New York, and raising two handsome sons in New Hampshire, Nancy moved to North Carolina where she writes full-time. Nancy is a member of Romance Writers of America, Heart of Carolina Rom ...more
More about Nancy Lee Badger...