Start by marking “Unwrapping Chris” as Want to Read:
Unwrapping Chris

Unwrapping Chris

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Army widow Jayne Rockwell searches for a secure future for her and her two daughters. Staff Sergeant Christopher Hawkins regrets leaving young Jayne eight years ago to go off to war. A crash encounter a week before Christmas thrusts these two lonely people back into each other's lives once more.
Jayne must learn to trust a man who disappeared with her heart. Chris must over
ebook
Published December 2nd 2010 by Whispers Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unwrapping Chris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unwrapping Chris

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
A second chance at a first love? All while surrounded by the glitz and glamour of Christmas? In this book, it’s completely possible.

This is my first chance to read a story by Nancy Lee Badger and I’m glad I did. This story has an interesting plot that drew me in from the moment I read the blurb. I love a story with military hunks and this one is chock full of them.

The plot moves at warp speed. There’s a lot going on in this little tale, but it works. Jayne’s a wounded heroine. She’s been throu
Babs
Dec 04, 2010 Babs rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Romance, Erotica, MIlitary romance
I just had the pleasure of reading a remarkable story. From the beginning, this story about Jayne's life keeps you intwined. I wanted to know what was going to happen next. A recent car accident would become a miracle. Her life had been in turmoil since the man of her dreams left, and joined the military. Little did she know, he would come crashing back into her life. This time things were going to be different. I loved the book from beginning to end. A story that comes at a time, when we all ne ...more
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Cam
Cam added it
Mar 03, 2014
Nicole Potter
Nicole Potter marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Kasane Teto
Kasane Teto marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Sreevidhya
Sreevidhya marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013
Nancy Lee Badger
Sep 10, 2011 Nancy Lee Badger added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: genre-military
Nancy Lee Badger grew up in Huntington, New York, on the north shore of Long Island. With a love of art and skiing she found her niche at Plymouth State University in Plymouth, NH. Surrounded by ski areas and a fantastic art program, she graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Art Education.

The bonus of struggling through four years of classes? She also met her one and only true love...her
More about Nancy Lee Badger...
My Honorable Highlander (Highland Games Through Time, #1) Southern Fried Dragon My Banished Highlander (Highland Games Through Time, #2) My Reluctant Highlander (Highland Games Through Time, #3) My Lady Highlander (Kilted Athletes Through Time, #1)