Start by marking “Aiki Trading: Trading in Harmony with the Markets” as Want to Read:
Aiki Trading: Trading in Harmony with the Markets

Aiki Trading: Trading in Harmony with the Markets

A great reference for all beginner traders.Aiki Trading will look at a robust method to understand what the market is doing in a specified timeframe. Essentially, markets are either trending up, trending down, or is in sideways or range bound congestion. Chapters are devoted to each of these three conditions, and the concepts are explained in depth. In addition, specific t ...more
Published November 2nd 2010 by Wiley (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Aiki Trading, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aiki Trading

Sal-vation
This is a good example of what I'm looking for in a trading book. Tie provides explanations, examples, and charts to support his theory. I found myself making notes in the margins, and trying to see if I could apply Tie's explanation to the charts before reading further.

As to how effective the methods he describes are, well - that remains to be seen. But this is the kind of book I'm looking for when I look for stock books.
Toh Tong
Jan 26, 2015 Toh Tong rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book on trading.

Have gone to a class by Jeffrey Tie and he is a good lecturer and shares all his experience in the market
Bog
Bog rated it did not like it
Nov 19, 2012
Zhen Liu
Zhen Liu rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2016
Andre Siregar
Andre Siregar rated it it was ok
Jul 24, 2011
Mindy Kam
Mindy Kam is currently reading it
Dec 02, 2013
Jan Laxamana
Jan Laxamana marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Looney Tunes
Looney Tunes marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015