Start by marking “Aiki Trading: Trading in Harmony with the Markets” as Want to Read:
Aiki Trading: Trading in Harmony with the Markets

Aiki Trading: Trading in Harmony with the Markets

2.0 of 5 stars 2.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
A great reference for all beginner traders.Aiki Trading will look at a robust method to understand what the market is doing in a specified timeframe. Essentially, markets are either trending up, trending down, or is in sideways or range bound congestion. Chapters are devoted to each of these three conditions, and the concepts are explained in depth. In addition, specific t ...more
Published November 2nd 2010 by John Wiley & Sons (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Aiki Trading, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aiki Trading

Sal-vation
This is a good example of what I'm looking for in a trading book. Tie provides explanations, examples, and charts to support his theory. I found myself making notes in the margins, and trying to see if I could apply Tie's explanation to the charts before reading further.

As to how effective the methods he describes are, well - that remains to be seen. But this is the kind of book I'm looking for when I look for stock books.
Mindy Kam
Mindy Kam is currently reading it
Dec 02, 2013