Vampire for Hire (Vampire for Hire #1-2)

Vampire for Hire (Vampire for Hire #1-2)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  168 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Amazon’s #1 Bestselling Vampire Series Together in One Omnibus:

MOON DANCE
Vampire for Hire #1

Six years ago federal agent Samantha Moon was the perfect wife and mother, your typical soccer mom with the minivan and suburban home. Then the unthinkable happens, an attack that changes her life forever. And forever is a very long time for a vampire.

Now the world at large thinks S...more
Published November 29th 2010 (first published August 22nd 2009)

Anita Clay
Moon Dance is the first book in the Vampire for Hire series. It is about Samantha Moon who has taken multitasking to a whole new level. She is a mother of two, a private investigator and after becoming a late night smack for a hungry vampire, a vampire. She has to balance taking care of her kids, which is really hard when you are allergic to sunlight, running a P.I. business from home and dealing with being newly divorced.

When she is hired by Kingsley Falcrum to find out who had attempted to mu...more
Natalia
Awesome and very entertaining read...I wasn't expecting much because I found it for free on Amazon, but these two books held me and wouldn't let me go until I finished reading.

It was great, Samantha Moon is a hot, kick-ass vampire trying to balance her new undead life with her husband and kids while working as a P.I. There are both sad and funny moments throughout the books, I loved the bitter, kind of sarcastic humor that Sam has as well as the fact that she's slowly learning more about her va...more
Laurel Perkins
Soccer Mom with a mini van by day, vampire private detective by night... This Mom kicks butt..
Margie Doto
I have tried to get into toher Vampire books and just couldn't. These I enjoyed. J.R. is an author that seems so far I like all his books that I have read. This type of book really surprised me that I did like it. The only reason I even tried it was because I loved the other books by him.
Betsy
This author is really good. Makes you want to keep reading. This book is about a housewife who gets bitten by a vampire, but tries to maintain a normal life. She becomes a private investigator, which is a cool job for a vampire. Can't wait to start the next book!
D
Loving the Vampire For Hire series by J.R. Rain. This book contains the first two books in the series and follows Samantha Moon's discovery of some of her talents and the changes taking place in her life and how it affects those around her.
Hilary Robinson
Hilary Robinson marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Jonelle Mccloud
Jonelle Mccloud marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Tamsen
Tamsen marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Kat Smith
Kat Smith marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Merry Fratelli
Merry Fratelli marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Jun 18, 2014
Sid333
Sid333 marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Malissa
Malissa marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Vampires vs. Werewolves (Vampire Love Story, #4)
  • Blood Bound
  • Dark Season: The Complete First Series (Dark Series, #1-8)
  • Dark Moonlighting (Dark Moonlighting, #1)
  • Cameron's Law (Adelheid, #1)
  • Thicker Than Water (Blood Brothers, #1)
  • The Death Series: Volume One (Death, #1-3)
  • Blood of the Son (Skye Morrison, #1)
  • An Oath of the Blood (Island Shifters, #1)
  • Dark Wine & Dark Blood (The Two Vampires, #1-2)
  • Sleepy Willow's Bonded Soul (The Narcoleptic Vampire, #1)
  • Bound by Blood
  • Skin Deep (DarkWorld, #1)
  • Blood Legacy (Cursed by Blood, #3)
  • Blood Reaction
  • Redemption (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #4)
  • Rock 'n' Roll is Undead (Veronica Mason, #1)
  • Secret Santa (Secret McQueen #2.5)
I'm an ex-private investigator now writing full-time in the Pacific Northwest, where I live in a small house on a small island with my small dog, Sadie, who has more energy than Robin Williams.

As a kid I was always making stuff: skates, skateboards, skimboards, skis, sleds, clothing, furniture, wood carvings, Easter baskets, comic books, you name it. I was the mother of all nerds. Anyway, I think...more
More about J.R. Rain...
Moon Dance (Vampire for Hire, #1) Vampire Moon (Vampire for Hire, #2) American Vampire (Vampire for Hire, #3) Moon Child (Vampire for Hire, #4) Vampire Dawn (Vampire for Hire, #5)