Start by marking “Ten Questions - The Insider's Guide to Saving Money on Auto Insurance: Hidden Discounts Revealed” as Want to Read:

"The Best Consumer Guide to Saving Money on Car Insurance. Period."

As a licensed insurance agent, I led my company as the #1 producer in the NATION for five consecutive quarters. I've sold thousands of car insurance policies in over 30 different states. Read my book before your next renewal. You have nothing to lose but your overpriced policy. Remember this:

No matter how s
Nook, 1st edition, Nook Edition, 45 pages
Published November 19th 2010 by John David

Be the first to ask a question about Ten Questions - The Insider's Guide to Saving Money on Auto Insurance

Heather
“Ten Questions: The Insider’s Guide to Saving Money on Auto Insurance” by John David doesn’t really need much of an introduction. The title explains it all. Mr. David has written thousands of auto insurance policies in 30 states and was ranked #1 Sales Agent nationwide. He definitely knows about auto insurance.

I liked this book because Mr. David really breaks down the questions you should ask your auto insurance agent and how to get the best deal for your needs at the lowest cost. He doesn’t dum
Catt Hunt
Mar 09, 2011 Catt Hunt rated it really liked it
This book changed the way I do business with my carrier, and gave me a toolbelt of information and ammo to use when shopping for auto insurance. I was able to renew my current policy at a rate hundreds lower per year with the tips John David details. Ten Questions is a comprehensive and user friendly guide which should be mandatory for students of life from ages 22 through 102! (But, watch out...this author will might actually make you giggle and enjoy navigating the insurance game.)
Cassaundra Aunna
Mar 30, 2012 Cassaundra Aunna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very informative.

I won this book on Goodreads First Reads.
Jason Lewis
Mar 31, 2012 Jason Lewis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-won
All the info and suggestions are great, but I still feel it will be tough trying to milk out all these discounts that are listed that I know that I qualify for. On top of that I keep wondering if any agents would lie and just say that the customer already recieves that discount?
After marking all the portions I feel that I qualify for, in a few weeks when I renew my 6 month policy, I plan on using the book to ask questions on if I can or do I already recieve the discounts discussed in the book.
On
Michelle Dale
Mar 31, 2012 Michelle Dale rated it it was amazing
Ten Questions differs from the stale idea of "reducing all of your coverage's" for the "cheapest" price. This guide explains how to get the best coverage for you, at the most affordable price. The author provides a helpful section to walk you through a mock quote--in order to prepare you for the types of questions your agent will ask you. It also alerts you to the questions and discounts that you should ask for. Even though I have been purchasing auto insurance for more than 15 years, John David ...more
John David
Feb 20, 2013 John David added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Visit my website for more information about the guide, including a preview from the audiobook.

Aug 04, 2012 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Al
Sep 15, 2014 Al rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, read-2014
One difficulty with a book like this is in gauging the expertise of the author beyond taking his claims on faith. With no particular insider knowledge of my own, the best way available to me, and probably to the majority of people reading this review, is going to be whether what is presented agrees with your experience as a consumer. At least by this measure, the book seems credible to me. Of course, the ultimate guide will be whether implementing the book’s suggestions results in a savings or n ...more
Ted Guglielmo
Aug 20, 2012 Ted Guglielmo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
Recommended to Ted by: the author
If you have a car read this book. The information is wonderful. I am not going to tell you that it is an engrossing book to read. BUT it is informative and important stuff, written by a person who was a top insurance salesman.

The book is broken down into easy to follow chapters. Risk discounts, coverage and a quoting tool. John gives great recommendations on what is necessary and what is foolish to leave on or off your policy

PAY ATTENTION. Some of the information is stuff I already knew but ther
Jan Fulnek
Jan Fulnek marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Candice Franklin
Candice Franklin marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
Kajola
Kajola marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Christina Awessome
Christina Awessome marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Millie
Millie marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Rachel Payne
Rachel Payne marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
charles
charles marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Jon
Jon marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Benjamin Thornton
Benjamin Thornton marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Carmen
Carmen added it
Oct 05, 2013
Poppy Lightning
Poppy Lightning marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
Jermaine
Jermaine marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Seyma Sahin
Seyma Sahin rated it really liked it
May 03, 2013
Paddy O'callaghan
Paddy O'callaghan rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2012
K
K marked it as to-read
May 13, 2012
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
May 10, 2012
Butterflyshines
Butterflyshines marked it as to-read
May 09, 2012
Kathrine
Kathrine marked it as to-read
May 09, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
-My writing style is direct and honest. I don't pull punches or write as if I am getting paid by the word. My goals as a writer are to educate, amuse, engage, and entertain the reader. I also offer publishing, editing, and narration services.

-Do you like cute stories about adorable cats? How about FREE stories about adorable cats? Book One of the Purrennium
More about John David...