Start by marking “God's Leading Lady” as Want to Read:
God's Leading Lady

God's Leading Lady

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  274 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Bishop T.D. Jakes, the #1 bestselling author of The Lady, Her Lover, and Her Lord, offers women a plan for taking charge of their lives--and starring in the unique role God has chosen them to play in the world. Providing the inspiration and the tools women need to face life's challenges, he teaches them how to:
Triumph in the face of adversity
Recognize the Lord's calling
Cr
Published July 1st 2003 by Berkley (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about God's Leading Lady, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God's Leading Lady

Neo Moseki
A great book that guides one into looking within themselves and to acknowledge the good, the bad and the ugly and see and allow God to renew and refresh one.
Susie Michaels
T.D. Jakes teaches women how to recognize the beauty of being called by God. There are many great quotes in this book but one of my favorites is: "Make haste, my sister, and move ahead, even in the midst of criticism. Courage must be your companion as you do not have the luxury to linger with the fearful."
Emily L.
I am glad that I got this book! I am in awe of the encouragement found in the scriptures and clarified by a talented pastor. Beautifully written and nurturing to the soul, this book pushes women to align their thinking closer to God's purposes. I am grateful that T.D Jakes decided to use his God-given gifts to share with others and to uplift them in whatever struggle they currently have. Women have unique struggles and strengths that God uses to fulfill his promises. In God, we place our faith!
Cameo
This was a great book. A reminder that God holds you in high regard so you should do the same and put yourself on a pedestal. Reminded me that I am a daughter of the Most High!
Sherene
This book helped me to become acutely aware of God's presence in my life. Never again will I doubt my worth or significance on this earth!
Grace Villard
God is calling Woman of God to "lead". What has the Lord asked you to do and you ran? Bishop Jakes will help you to reconnect to that dream, vision, your destiny to be God's Leading Lady... God will push you to center stage and now you have to perform. Will you be ready? Have you been in His presence getting ready?
Life is a play, with acts, people and a script! Do you have God's script or your own? This is a good preparation book "to help you" take charge and take what is rightfully yours! God's
Ruby
good book gives you and understanding of why you are special to God and should not except to be treated any less than that you were created for him by him and you should never settle for anything less then the best no matter what you have been thru and what your past might say about you ... you are still here for a reason take all things as a lesson and use them to go thru this life and be a testimony to someone else about the transition in your life ....
Kat
I almost did not make it past the first couple chapters of this book. Jakes is sooo long winded sometimes. He gives these pointless, baseless childhood stories and its like get to the point already! I'm also not a fan of his big vocabulary. Like It really does not take all that to get your message across IMO. I am glad I finished it though. I did get a lot from it and I am glad I learned about the stories of women from the Bible that God used.
Amy Hutto
This is a spiritually uplifting read. Just when you think you are just worn to the bone, find the women in the Bible that have walked the same path and what they did to get by. Sometimes I think his wife writes this stuff for him but....maybe not.
Jennifer Short
I really enjoyed this book although the print was a little small in the copy I was reading. This book basically gave me hope that I can fulfill my dreams and I don't have to just take what life hands me but that I can have a say in my own life!
Marilyn Diamond
I ended up going to see Bishop Jakes in Philadelphia after this book was published for a God's Leading Lady Conference and it was wonderful
Desire'e
I LOVE READING T. D. JAKES FOR HE ALWAYS ALLOWS FOR GOOD THOUGHTS AND INSIGHTS. WHICH I MYSELF WILL GO BACK AND READ AGAIN.
Sha
When I was in school getting my associates degree this book helped me through it. to God BE THE GLORY
Peris
I would recommend this book to any new lady believer.It will beautifully propel them forward.
Anita Dix-McLaughlin
One of my favorite Christian authors. Everything written by Bishop Jakes is a must read.
Cherry
Feb 09, 2013 Cherry marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Must read this book too sounds good
Denise
Jul 09, 2009 Denise marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Have but need to read.
Tammy
wasnt feeling it
Fairh
Fairh marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
Nthabitsoe
Nthabitsoe marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Booklover
Booklover marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Brenda Mutambaneshiri
Brenda Mutambaneshiri marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Goratileona
Goratileona marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Buhle
Buhle marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Cassondra
Cassondra marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Moloto
Moloto marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Shellion Grant
Shellion Grant marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
  • The Princess Within: Restoring the Soul of a Woman
  • Sacred Singleness
  • Woman to Woman: Candid Conversations from Me to You
  • Matters Of The Heart: Stop trying to fix the old - let God give you something new
  • Commanding Your Morning: Unleash the Power of God in Your Life
  • A Modern Girl's Guide to Bible Study: A Refreshingly Unique Look at God's Word
  • Until Today!: Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of Mind
  • Daily Readings from Your Best Life Now: 90 Devotions for Living at Your Full Potential
  • The Three Battlegrounds: An In-Depth View of the Three Arenas of Spiritual Warfare: The Mind, the Church and the Heavenly Places
  • Secrets of an Irresistible Woman
  • Releasing Your Potential: Exposing the Hidden You
  • The God Catchers: Experiencing the Manifest Presence of God
  • Solemate: Master the Art of Aloneness and Transform Your Life
  • The Holy Spirit: Activating God's Power in Your Life
  • Every Single Woman's Battle: Guarding Your Heart and Mind Against Sexual and Emotional Compromise (The Every Man Series) Workbook
  • For Married Women Only: Three Principles for Honoring Your Husband
  • God Wants You to Be Rich: How and Why Everyone Can Enjoy Material and Spiritual Wealth in Our Abundant World
  • Next Door Savior
Bishop T.D. Jakes is the author of the bestsellers God's Leading Lady; The Lady, Her Lover and Her Lord; Maximize the Moment; The Great Investment; His Lady; Woman, Thou art Loosed (the film of which won the Best Film Award at the Santa Barbara Film Festival) and He-Motions. His daily morning show The Potter's Touch and weekly broadcast The Potter's House air on Trinity Broadcasting Network and Bl ...more
More about T.D. Jakes...
Woman, Thou Art Loosed!: Healing the Wounds of the Past Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits The Lady, Her Lover, and Her Lord Not Easily Broken Let it Go: Forgive So You Can Be Forgiven