Start by marking “Talent Is Never Enough Workbook: Art, Imagination and Spirit: A Reflection on Creativity and Faith” as Want to Read:

4.15  ·  Rating Details  ·  48 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Leadership expert Dr. John C. Maxwell knows that people are never successful by talent alone, and in this workbook he outlines the thirteen crucial things you can do to maximize your natural talents and become a "Talent-plus" person.
Published June 1st 2007 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Talent Is Never Enough Workbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Talent Is Never Enough Workbook

Tanya Patxot
Oct 11, 2014 Tanya Patxot rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book and I actually had my son read it. I am always enlightened when I read his books as they are challenging to the character and I love growth no matter the pain because it is ALWAYS worth it in the end.
Radhika
A good book motivating us to think what we are good at and persevering and working and practicing to achieve our dreams and great heights with our talents
Jen Jenson
Another book I was behind on the review. I wanted to write a very good review of this book. Unfortunely not much beyond "it was really good" seems to have stuck....This is what happens when I don't write the review immediately. Finished this book on 5/1/15 I had surgery in the middle of this book and it expired. That was the only reason it took so long to read it.

Small note upon finishing: "Really enjoyed. Had a lot of great points. Good flow & engaging.
4/30/15"
Michael Tyler
Apr 01, 2013 Michael Tyler rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: artist-culture
Never before has my attention been held as it has been by this book. Creative? Here is an honest look at opportunity in the greater sense and purpose.
Geraldine
Eye opener. This was my first John Maxwell books. I'm glad I bought it in random choices. :)
Maria
Mar 08, 2013 Maria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book to go ahead. Learned a lot.
Leo
Leo marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Er Ca
Er Ca marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
Dan Preacherman
Dan Preacherman rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2016
Divya Badrinath
Divya Badrinath marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Shailesh Agre
Shailesh Agre rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2016
W
W marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Gisselle
Gisselle marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Teresa D.
Teresa D. marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
Naru Davis
Naru Davis marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
Amina Kdr
Amina Kdr marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Sid
Sid is currently reading it
Jul 03, 2016
Eghosa Obayiuwana
Eghosa Obayiuwana rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2016
Emelda R
Emelda R marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Prince Ehoro
Prince Ehoro marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Adisa Korede
Adisa Korede marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Sanjeev Saxena
Sanjeev Saxena marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Chaitanya Sai
Chaitanya Sai rated it really liked it
May 10, 2016
ferhat
ferhat marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Curtis Mills
Curtis Mills marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Sara Bertram
Sara Bertram marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold over 16 million books. His organizations have trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide. Dr. Maxwell is the founder of EQUIP and INJOY Stewardship Services. Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and audiences as diverse as the United States Military Ac ...more
More about John C. Maxwell...