Start by marking “Two Scoops Is Just Right” as Want to Read:
Two Scoops Is Just Right

Two Scoops Is Just Right

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  5 reviews
This book contains more than just stories about the family. Some entries are dappled impressions of modern life. Some are comedy bits, with the odd gem of a punch line. Others are lighter than air and rise up like whimsy. Others still have a slightly more serious intent, with surprising twists. These funny, short original stories first appeared on the website: www.alexcarr ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published April 17th 2010 by Alex Carrick (first published October 5th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Two Scoops Is Just Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Scoops Is Just Right

Cynthia
Alex Carrick is entertaining, funny and light-hearted in his writings. Not one, not two, but 78 stories are available in "Two Scoops Is Just Right". A quick and east read that will keep you immersed in his humor all the way through. I loved it!
Melissa
I couldn't stop laughing while reading this. Even now, while thinking back to some of the stories, I have to chuckle.

Alex Carrick talks about everything from family, to recycling, to death. He writes in a way that he would speak to you if you were in front of you. There are 78 short stories in total and not one of them is disappointing. He writes about topics that interest each and every one of us, and topics that we all talk about with our friends. He somehow manages to find the right mix to ad
Karen
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. great peek into carrick family life and what Alex finds amusing or insightful. Nice light hearted bits and highly entertaining. Thanks for making me giggle so Loud I woke hubby up.
Donna Carrick
A terrific, light and humourous read for anyone who needs a break from daily toil. All about the work, family, friends and occasional flights of fancy that life is made of.
Qualifier: Alex is my husband. Lucky me!
Alex Carrick
May 08, 2011 Alex Carrick rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: by-alex-carrick
78 original, funny short stories by Alex Carrick.
Debb Hollingshead
Debb Hollingshead marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Lori Joy Cerdeiros
Lori Joy Cerdeiros marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Bo Guerrero
Bo Guerrero marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
April Cothern
April Cothern marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2012
Patti
Patti marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2013
Bryony
Bryony marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2012
Jwls Poyner
Jwls Poyner marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2012
Shykia
Shykia marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2011
Alex Carrick
Sep 26, 2011 Alex Carrick rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: by-alex-carrick
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2011
Lori Gordon
Lori Gordon marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2011
In July 2010, Alex Carrick’s “The Size of the Skip” received an honorable mention in the prestigious and world-wide Lorian Hemingway Short Story Competition (based in Key West, Florida). For the second year in a row, he was short-listed in 2011 for “Caboose Follies”. But this is getting ahead of ourselves.

Alex carried out his undergraduate work at the University of Western Ontario (UWO), then rece
More about Alex Carrick...
Three Scoops Is a Blast! Ten Tales of Tilted Love Ten Tales of Sunny Lift Ten Tales of Spotty Ruin Nostra and Damus (Medieval Series)