Start by marking “Rescued (Three's Allowed, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rescued (Three's Allowed, #2)

Rescued (Three's Allowed #2)

Elizabeth Ashford tries to escape her wife-beating husband before he kills her, by running into the wilderness near a highway rest area. Michael Enwright is a self-made millionaire and expert in high tech security. At the first rest stop of his long overdue sabbatical, he sees the fleeing woman and intervenes, saving Elizabeth’s life, while nearly losing his own.

When Micha
Published November 11th 2011 by Hot Corner Press (first published November 19th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Rescued, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescued

SheReadsALot
Hmmm...I'm having a hard time rating this book. You see on one hand it deals with serious topics of domestic abuse, stalking, rape, PTSD, war crimes committed in Afghanistan, coming out of the closet, etc. And then you have the sometimes weird, sometimes a bit too dramatic dialogue the characters speak, where despite some serious body injuries and trauma people fall in love in a matter of a day.

So if I take both hands and combine it produces this MMF title called "Rescued". The sex scenes were
jenjn79
I was in need of some new bi-menage stories to read, so I paid a visit to the All Romance Ebooks website and this was one of the books I picked up. It ended up being a pretty good purchase. I liked this story for the most part.

Series Note:
This is book 2 in the "Three's Allowed" series, about threesome relationship. I'm not sure how the two books connect; I have not read book 1. But I was able to read just this one with no trouble at all.

Summary:
Years ago, Graeme Kennedy and Elizabeth Ashford had
Grammy 1
Sep 13, 2013 Grammy 1 rated it it was amazing
Rescued 5 *****Stars

Small town Sheriff Graeme Kennedy receives a call in the middle of the night by his dispatch...A 911 call he needed to go to immediately. Michael Enright of Enwright Security needed a break...He had watched an employee keel over with a sudden heart attack. Seeing life extinguish so quickly he decides `to do a get away'....from everything. At a truck stop north of Phoenix, he sees a woman running for her life, enter beautiful Elizabeth Ashford. Sheriff Graeme gets to the scene
Beate
Apr 05, 2015 Beate rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: menage, erotica, m-m
I liked this book a helluva lot better than the first one. It has more of a plot and back story than the first book. The characters are more rounded off and likable. Smut is thrown in here and there for flavor, but this story is suspenseful and plot driven.

It's still a pretty quick read, but there is something happening from the very first page. Even after the bad guy is taken care of, there are some unresolved issues that are explored and all loose ends are tied off.

This series is shaping up to
Heather in FL
Another enjoyable suspense-ish story. A bit quick with the "l" word, but for two of the three it made sense.

Elizabeth and Graeme dated when they were younger. They were in love, but Graeme knew he was attracted to men and thought Elizabeth would be better off with someone else. Someone who could give her the undivided attention she deserved. Unfortunately, the dude she married ended up a bit insane. He was convinced she was cheating on him and beat her for it. Then made up excuses for why it was
Dee
This was an okay story. Not everything worked for me, but hey that's what makes each readers reading experience different.
juli
This showed clear signs of having been written by a 12 year old. The story line is laughably ridiculous and the writing is just, in a word, sad. The author seems to lack both maturity and ability.
Heidi Ryan
Jun 30, 2015 Heidi Ryan rated it it was amazing
This story is HOT. I really liked it. It is a short book, but the story is interesting and it has its twists and turns. The characters are interesting, the bad guy is very bad, and the three of them together is worth the time. They are sexy, yet there is a good story happening with their sexy scenes.
Elizabeth Ashford has reached her limits. Her husband started out ok, but after a few tours overseas in the middle east, he has changed into a monster. After beating her and chaining her to the house
Aղցela W.
This was a really good book and although I have the whole collection in a bundle I decided to write individual reviews as I read each book. This book started out with Liz running trying to get away from her crazy husband at a rest stop where Michael see her running and tries to help her he gets shot at. Graeme who is the sheriff of the small town they are in is also Liz high school boyfriend win he arrives he thinks that it was Michael who has assaulted her until he learns that it was her ...more
Adriana
Rescued by L.E. Harner

I liked how this story started with an action chase scene and then went into the back story on the players.

Graeme is the sheriff in town and used to date Lizzie way back when they were kids. Things didn’t work out between them but now he has another chance to make things right.

Lizzie hasn’t had an easy marriage and is now running from her deranged soon to be ex-husband and is rescued by a stranger Michael.

Michael is a man who is just passing through town and on his way to
Teresa
Jun 28, 2015 Teresa rated it it was amazing
The one person he loved but never thought he'd see again is in front of him. Actually she's under another man. Sheriff Graeme Kennedy can't believe his eyes.
Elizabeth Ashford (Lizzie) can believe her bad luck. An arsehole for a husband she finds herself running for her life. Right into another mans arms. A strangers and an old friends.
Michael Enwright. CEO and owner of Enwright Security just wants a vacation. A but if time to sort out his life. It's not too much to ask for. Is it?
You guessed i
Cyn Mistress Kitty
I really liked this story even though it was short.
At a rest stop Michael saves Liz from her abusive husband and gets hurt as a result. The sherif on the scene shortly afterward turns out to be Liz's long ago boyfriend who left because he was trying to deal with his bi-sexual feelings and wanted Liz to have better. Michael and Grahme decide to work together to protect Liz from her stalking crazy husband and in the process come to terms with how the three of them feel about each other.
I loved how
Jess
May 05, 2012 Jess rated it liked it
Shelves: fluff, shmexy, cop, m-m-m

I quick enjoyable m/m/m that seems to jam alot into a short story. While I did enjoy the quick and interesting plot I felt that we just skimmed alot of issues and didnt really delve into anything to deeply.

I would have preferred a more indepth look at their emotions and less action. Or if we kept the action in then make it longer and really flesh out each scene.

I do recommend this for anyone that likes m/m/m it really was enjoyable and it covers all the bases but I wouldnt say that its
Suzanne
May 08, 2015 Suzanne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Elizabeth Ashton's husband Barry was an abusive man. Sheriff Kennedy had been Elizabeth's sweetheart when they were young but things had not worked out for them although Elizabeth knew he still cared. Michael Enwight was a self made geek/billionaire who ran a state of the arts security company. One night both of these men joined forces to protect Elizabeth and get rid of the abusive man she was married to. Some unexpected things happened and three people found themselves in love....with each ...more
Laura Reading
Read as part of the Indulgence anthology
Millionaire Michael Enwright planned to get away and relax. When he gets between a battered wife and her husband willing to kill, his less than restful days are just beginning.
Add in a hot cop who isn't sure exactly who he is lusting after and you have one steamy adult story. Definitely for open minded adult readers. May contain triggers for sensitive readers.
Lea Blottiaux
Aug 02, 2016 Lea Blottiaux rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very Good Read

This was a very suspenseful, romance. Three people Graeme, Michael and Lizzy were thrown together by Lizzy's wife beating husband.after he tried to shoot her as she tried to escape him. Being together so much, Graeme, Michael and Lizzy began to develope feelings for each other. This was a very good read.
Diane Dannenfeldt
This one was ever better than the first one as there was an outside issue going on. When Graeme was injured it seemed that there was more emotion from Michael then Elizabeth, especially since her husband had a hand at this injuries. I would have liked to see more from her. I enjoyed watching these three come to love each other.
Angie
Dec 27, 2013 Angie rated it really liked it
Wow Elizabeth put up with a lot from Barry. It was awesome that Michael wanted to help her and she found Graeme again. These three had a connection and it was great watching them work through everything together. There were some really HOT scenes! Elizabeth really came through when they needed her to. Really good book definitely worth reading!
Summer
Jun 10, 2011 Summer rated it really liked it

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Christine
Jun 23, 2015 Christine rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It was emotional and sexy. The characters were perfect for each other and I love that they had to find out who they were as people before jumping into a relationship together. The action was great the sex hot and the story was great.
Stephanie Daley
Jun 10, 2015 Stephanie Daley rated it really liked it
This was a really good read! I definitely will be reading more from this author. There a great thrill, sexiness, and drama. I wish there was more though because I really enjoyed the authors writing style and wanted more of this story!
Marichus Real
Jul 06, 2015 Marichus Real rated it it was amazing
A gifted copy was given in exchange for an honest review. (Indulgence Anthology)
A quick page turning read. Fast pace, tortured souls trying to get happiness and incredible hot scenes makes this book impossible to put it aside. I really enjoyed reading it.
Annette
Jun 01, 2015 Annette rated it it was amazing
This is a load it to your phone and sneak off to the bathroom to read it at work book! I literally could not put it down and had to finish it. Great characters with an awesome story to tell. A little drama, a little angst, a lot of sweet moments and some seriously HOT menage action.
Julianna
Apr 19, 2013 Julianna rated it really liked it
liked it even better than the first one, just wish that there was some follow-up for the first book.
R. Hayn
Oct 24, 2015 R. Hayn rated it did not like it
I only gave it 1 star for the amount of effort it must have taken for her to change the other authors work she stole so it could pass a plagiarism check.
Monika Kaye
Dec 28, 2011 Monika Kaye rated it really liked it
Really liked this book. Much more than the first book in the series. There was a lot more suspense and action in addition to the HOT HOT sex scenes. Looking forward to reading the next book.
Deanna Against Censorship
Oct 24, 2015 Deanna Against Censorship rated it did not like it
Shelves: erotic, novella, mmf
I liked this story better than the first in the series. The characters were more complex and situation more emotional. I liked the characters and felt their suffering. Also a hot, steamy story.
Carole-Ann
Feb 14, 2013 Carole-Ann rated it liked it
Nice little story with lots of action (probably too much for 12 chapters) and I would have prefered a little more detail in some places. Good enough for a quick read.
Madeleine
Madeleine rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2012
Bea
Bea rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2012
  • Whiteout (Three's Allowed, #1)
  • Tangled Past (Tangled #2)
  • The Perfect Balance (Perfect Love #5)
  • Something New (Foster Siblings, #2)
  • Lovely Wicked
  • Three to Tango
  • Double Dare
  • Take Your Pick
  • Destiny Calls
  • Everything Nice (What Women Like, #2)
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Zack & Ace (Circe's Recruits, #2)
  • Siren Beloved (Texas Sirens, #4)

Three's Allowed (5 books)
  • Whiteout (Three's Allowed, #1)
  • Salvation (Three's Allowed #3)
  • Redemption (Three's Allowed, #4)
  • Reunion (Three's Allowed, #5)