Start by marking “Captured and Crowned” as Want to Read:
Captured and Crowned

Captured and Crowned (Bride on Approval)

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  8 reviews

Demetria Andreou has only a few hours of freedom left Playboy prince Kristo Stanrakis must take his brother's place as King of Angyra--and he's planning to take Demetria, his brother's fiancee, for his queen
Only Kristo realizes innocent Demetria was his for the taking a year ago when, as strangers, they nearly made love on sun-baked white sand. The arrogant king's contemp
Published December 1st 2010 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Captured and Crowned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Captured and Crowned

Roub
this was awful, a disaster ! i did not feel engaged wid the story nor attached 2 the characters.
Destiny
I thought this story was sweet and as I'm obsessed with royalty I really enjoyed it. I thought Demi was a great heroine with wanting to still have her career despite being a royal bride. I thought Kristo was a bit of a jerk for blaming her for the incident that happened between them. But nevertheless I really like him as well.
Ladyacct
I hadn't read this author before, but I found I enjoyed this story enough that I wouldn't hesitate to pick up another book by her should one come my way.
Amber
I think this story would have been much better if it had included audio of a dramatic reading of the end scene.
Cheesy, but not horrible.
Tia
This one wasn't too bad, however the underlining tension and passion between the heroine and hero are off the charts! 3 stars.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Bride on Approval
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Bride on Approval
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Teresa Tan
Teresa Tan marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Kavya
Kavya added it
May 13, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Missy
Missy added it
May 24, 2015
Ashley L
Ashley L marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Fernande
Fernande marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Lisette
Lisette marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Julieann Coleman
Julieann Coleman marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
200022
Janette's dream of being published came true in 2006 when Kensington Publishing acquired her first western historical romance, One Real Cowboy. Since then she's written five more western historical romances, and emotionally intense novels for Harlequin Presents.

Now the award winning author is expanding her career into hybrid publishing and will see the release of her first indie romantic suspense
More about Janette Kenny...

Bride on Approval (5 books)
  • Pure Princess, Bartered Bride
  • The Melendez Forgotten Marriage
  • Bride in a Gilded Cage
  • The Society Wife
The Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6) Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby One Real Cowboy In a Cowboy's Arms A Cowboy Christmas (The Lost Sons Trilogy, #1)