Start by marking “Cat Star Chronicles: Slave, Warrior and Rogue” as Want to Read:
Cat Star Chronicles: Slave, Warrior and Rogue

Cat Star Chronicles: Slave, Warrior and Rogue (Cat Star Chronicles #1-3)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The Cat Star Chronicles have taken the universe by storm, delighting readers with their sensual Zeitithian warriors and their unique special powers. As one reviewer put it, "Wow. Just...wow. The romantic chemistry is as close to perfect as you'll find" (BookFetish).

Now discover where it all started with the first three Cat Star Chronicles books for one low price. This bund...more
Published (first published November 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Cat Star Chronicles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cat Star Chronicles

Magda
This is a series?!?!?!
Did not care for the writing, the constant explanation of "Earth Terms", the seemingly perfect man who she falls in love with after BUYING him as a slave & only after 24 hrs mind you. Thank goodness she waited! The intimate scenes were a joke, she shouldn't have bothered.
The story doesn't flow & I can't believe I may it halfway through before giving up.
I enjoyed this book because it made me laugh. Some of the gifts bestowed upon our leading man were so far fetched, I couldn't help but grin. That's one of the great things about writing fiction though, no limits; so I appreciate what the author was trying to do.

Great premise, but there were so many exclamation points I got distracted. I felt as though I were being yelled at through the whole thing.

Overall, it was worth the time it took to read it. I was definitely entertained.
Clare dooley
Is it possible to review this w/out completely actually reading it completely? I could answer my own query, no that wouldn't be fair. I am tempted, am still tempted. This is my preemptive strike against myself. I won't return until I'm actually reading this book/ series .
Anyone have any warnings or peppy encouragement about these books or other ones? Holla back if you find a minute.
Jodi Davis
HA HA! SNARD.

No, seriously, ha ha.

But I read them all in about 2 hours - so...

I have nothing further to say that won't say more about me than the books.
Laz the Sailor
I reviewed each book individually. That said, I read these 3 quickly in order, and while there were many similarities, each story was unique and entertaining.
Hana
So as not to make myself sick of this series, I have staggered the reading of the 3 parts.

For the most part, these are enjoyable fluff.
Martha
Jan 01, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish
Kindle Edition.
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Rene Massengale
Rene Massengale marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Carolyn Wingfield
Carolyn Wingfield marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Pure gacini
Pure gacini marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Cheryl Brooks is a former critical care nurse turned romance writer. Previously published works in her Cat Star Chronicles series include Slave, Warrior, Rogue, Outcast, Fugitive, Hero, Virgin, Stud, and Wildcat. Look for book 10 in July 2014. Her newest series is Unlikely Lovers, including Unbridled, Uninhibited, Undeniable, and Unrivaled. Other self pubs include Midnight in Reno and Sex, Love, a...more
More about Cheryl Brooks...
Slave (Cat Star Chronicles, #1) Outcast (Cat Star Chronicles, #4) Warrior (Cat Star Chronicles, #2) Rogue (Cat Star Chronicles, #3) Fugitive (Cat Star Chronicles, #5)