Start by marking “The Godmother's Web” as Want to Read:
The Godmother's Web

The Godmother's Web (Godmother #3)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  147 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Cindy Ellis knows about fairy godmothers. Her almost-stepdaughter is studying to be one and she is a close personal friend of Felicity Fortune, an Irish godmother. But she didn’t suspect when she picks up Grandma Webster that the elderly, seemingly lost American Indian woman in traditional dress was a magical godmother too.
Published November 22nd 2010 by Smashwords Edition (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Godmother's Web, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Godmother's Web

Lisa Williamson
The Godmother's Web by Elizabeth Ann Scarborough This wonderful novel is the third book in this series. Ms Scarborough published the copy I have back in 1998 and it holds up just fine today.

Cindy was feeling ignored and was not sure that her prince charming was the man of her dreams. She takes a job training a horse for a cross country trek. She meets along the way a lot of very interesting people, including Grandmother Webster...or as I quickly come to see, Grandmother Spider.

With a ton of Hopi
Smith Joy
This is a good addition to the Godmother series, which I've enjoyed. This adventure includes the history of the Hopi and the Navajo nations and life in the Southwest... It's part fantasy with the real and sad background, but the ending is good, though I worried about how some of the characters were going to resolve their problems and deal with the evil running rampant. Lots to learn about life in this sequel.
Irene
I really enjoyed this book, it is almost as good as Godmother 1 and far better than Godmother 2. I have read several books by Tony Hillerman set in the Navajo lands and this book uses the same locations and traditions, but differently.
Lynn
This book really did not appeal to me. I got not quite halfway through and she was till doing set-up. Also, it was quite depressing.
Diane Mendenhall
I really liked the way that she combined Native American tales and European tales.
Michelle
Been a while since I read, but remember loving the Godmother books!
Little Fish
Learned about Navajo (Dine) Chindi (Witch)
Wetdryvac
Wetdryvac marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Rosemarie Kind
Rosemarie Kind marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Simon
Simon added it
Jan 26, 2015
Dogsmom Laura
Dogsmom Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Miza Peters
Miza Peters marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Lace
Lace marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
  • The Painter Knight (Branion, #2)
  • Did You Say Chicks?! (Chicks in Chainmail, #2)
  • Strands of Starlight (Strands, #1)
  • Mathemagics
  • Knight Life (Modern Arthur, #1)
  • Hunter's Death (The Sacred Hunt, #2)
  • Dragons of Argonath (Bazil Broketail, #6)
  • Spellbinder (Spellbinder, #1)
  • Psychlone
  • Long Hot Summoning (Keeper Chronicles #3)
  • A Dark Traveling
  • Changer
  • Beyond the Pale (The Last Rune, #1)
  • Villains Victorious
  • Wheels of Fire (SERRAted Edge, #2)
  • Mindspeaker's Call (Ghatti's Tale, #2)
11906
Elizabeth Ann Scarborough was born March 23, 1947, and lives in the Puget Sound area of Washington. Elizabeth won a Nebula Award in 1989 for her novel The Healer's War, and has written more than a dozen other novels. She has collaborated with Anne McCaffrey, best-known for creating the Dragonriders of Pern, to produce the Petaybee Series and the Acorna Series.
More about Elizabeth Ann Scarborough...

Godmother (3 books)
  • The Godmother (Godmother, #1)
  • The Godmother's Apprentice (Godmother, #2)
The Healer's War The Godmother (Godmother, #1) Song of Sorcery (Argonian #1) Bronwyn's Bane The Godmother's Apprentice (Godmother, #2)