Start by marking “Fearless Living” as Want to Read:
Fearless Living
Preview

Fearless Living

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  173 ratings  ·  18 reviews
A survivor of personal trauma, Rhonda Britten understands the challenge of defeating fear. Her Fearless Living program has helped thousands let go of indecision, gain clarity of purpose, and take life-changing risks. With true stories, self-affirmations, and exercises, she exposes the roots of our fears and gives us the tools to move beyond them. The result is a blueprint ...more
Published April 2nd 2002 by Penguin Group (USA) (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Fearless Living, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fearless Living

Jyoti
Jun 25, 2008 Jyoti rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e
I checked this out from the library, but I have to own it. It is SUCH an insightful book. I will want to return to it many times for reminders. Plus I wanted to write in it. There were so many things that I already practice in her book, that I would want to skip over the exercises, but I made myself do them and woah my god I got so much out of it. I would recommend anyone and everyone reading this book. Really. I benefited so much from reading this. Thank you Rhonda Britten.
Shayne
I have to admit I had this book for years before I actually read it. I don't know why. Maybe I didn't want to think I was one of those ones living in fear! I also don't usually do the activities included in books to 'help' you. But I did most of these. Why? Again, I am not sure. Maybe I was really serious about it. In any case, this book is a fabulous read. There were many things that Rhonda shared that really touched me and helped me see the light, if you will. But more importantly were the ins ...more
Alona Perlin
Rhonda Britten never dissappoints. There is a lot of useful information in this book, including examples from her life and other peoples' experiences. Some of the topics may go off on a tangent a bit, but I find all the information helpful.
Julie
This book has been more helpful to me in ways that I never thought possible. The stories that Rhonda tells about herself are BEYOND BRAVE....and the stories she shares of her clients....they both hit home for me, more than I'd like to admit.

I know it's up to me to follow through on the exercises and I am, I will. I'm stuck on the "Who Are My Heroes"....and I know I'll figure it all out in the right time....but right now, I'm soaking it all in...and I'm grateful to Rhonda Britten for sharing her
Emily Punjack
I had hidden fears that I didn't even know that I had, and this book helped me to discover them and put me on the path to conquering them through positive means. I would suggest this book to anyone...especially to someone who feels like they want more out of their lives. This book will help you get that!
Cheryl
I have read a lot of self help books and always wondered why the author thought they were experienced to speak on the subject. When I read Rhonda's story, I instantly respected her opinion. I haven't read another self help book since this one because I just don't think they will measure up.
Thewritingmommy
this book has many great principle with which one can change their life. i loved Rhonda's show, wish it hadn't been canceled and wish i lived close enough to have her as a life coach. I'm glad she shares with us through her written works. definitely endorse this as a great read for women.
Debbie
i am not much into self-help books(they can't captivate me and i read to escape my life, not dissect it), but i found this one interesting and i learned quite a bit about myself. I am sure it helped that I had a group to discuss things with and support me while I made changes in my life.
Kate
Nov 08, 2007 Kate rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone!
Shelves: coaching, self-help
This book changed my life. I know, blah blah blah, everyone says this about self-help books. But this one really did. If you want to make some change, especially in self-esteem, pick up this book. I HIGHLY recommend it!
Sandra
It is so easy to let fear run our lives. I am already reading this book again. This book is great for anyone who wants to live and love deeply. It's also great for anyone who works in the field of counseling.
This is a great book that helps you uncover how fear runs our lives. Face the fear and watch how life transforms. Mine did and continues to unfold. Thank you Rhonda.
Madeline
Ok, so I didn't finish this book. But I doubt that I will. If I do, I will update the review! So far, though, it's very good.
Lori
"The" book on learning to understand and master fear opening the path to greater joy and living truer to self.
Lynne
I've read and re-read many times. This book gives you exercises and the tools to really truly change your life.
I really liked this. I read it twice and got a lot out of it.
Leslie Bardo
I like reading this. Very life-changing so far.
Angela
a little long winded but good
Leslie
I love Rhonda Britten..she's an inspiration..
Megan W
Megan W is currently reading it
Apr 03, 2015
Holly Cara Price
Holly Cara Price marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
CJ Romberger
CJ Romberger marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Barbara Bellissimo
Barbara Bellissimo is currently reading it
Mar 24, 2015
Ruby Terris
Ruby Terris marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Pterrell
Pterrell marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Michelle H.
Michelle H. marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
  • The Right Questions: Ten Essential Questions To Guide You To An Extraordinary Life
  • A Woman's Book of Life
  • Dare to Win
  • The Laws of Money, the Lessons of Life: 5 Timeless Secrets to Get Out and Stay Out of Financial Trouble
  • Steering by Starlight: Find Your Right Life, No Matter What!
  • Shift Happens: How to Live an Inspired Life...Starting Right Now!
  • The Overload Syndrome
  • Attitudes of Gratitude: How to Give and Receive Joy Every Day of Your Life
  • Stop Obsessing!: How to Overcome Your Obsessions and Compulsions
  • This Is Not the Life I Ordered: 50 Ways to Keep Your Head Above Water When Life Keeps Dragging You Down
  • What About the Big Stuff?: Finding Strength and Moving Forward When the Stakes Are High
  • Minding My Mitochondria: How I Overcame Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Got Out of My Wheelchair
  • Recovery of Your Inner Child: The Highly Acclaimed Method for Liberating Your Inner Self
  • John Rosemond's New Parent Power!
  • Heart Thoughts
  • Mary Magdalen: Myth and Metaphor
  • The Magic Lamp: Goal Setting for People Who Hate Setting Goals
  • Do One Thing Different: Ten Simple Ways to Change Your Life
Fearless Loving Change Your Life in 30 Days: A Journey to Finding Your True Self Do I Look Fat in This?: Get Over Your Body and On With Your Life Fearless Living Change Your Life in 30 Days