Start by marking “Operation Zero (Witch & Wizard Graphic Novel, #2)” as Want to Read:
Operation Zero (Witch & Wizard Graphic Novel, #2)

Operation Zero (Witch & Wizard Graphic Novel #2)

Whit and Wisty get the shock of their lives when a member of the New Order's inner circle, The One Who Bans Books, contacts them with a clandestine proposal: he wants their help in removing The One Who Is The One from power He confesses to having grown disgusted with the N.O., and reveals that he's aware of an ancient book of the occult that holds a spell for stripping an ...more
Published April 12th 2011 by IDW Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Operation Zero, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Operation Zero

Anne
This is the second book in what I'm calling the Nick Experiment, wherein I read it, and then make the kid read it to verify (or not) my claims of suckage.
And this was making me feel like a superior parent.
Then a few minutes ago, I had my 9 year old lie and tell the Jehovah's Witnesses at the door that 'Mommy has the flu'.
And, once again, I've knocked myself out of the running for Mother of the Year.
Although, when you think about it, learning how to deflect JWs is a freakin' awesome life-skill to
Erin Dixon
Jun 24, 2016 Erin Dixon rated it liked it
Shelves: mercer-eden-655
I read James Patterson's Witch & Wizard Operation Zero graphic novel. The witch is Wisty Allgood, and the wizard is her brother, Whit Allgood. They've been cast out of their society, because they possess special magical powers, and they are told that they can bring down the New Order (N.O.), a totalitarian regime set to protect their society to dispose of anyone or anything that causes rebellion.
It is Wisty's turn to be the leader of their secret organization to oust the New Order's leader,
Magila
Sorry, this graphic novel was lame like the first. 2.5 at best, but entirely worthy of a stand-alone 2.

The art is bleh. At times I almost enjoy it, but I'm bombarded with yet another "teenage" girl in a belly shirt and I say to myself, "humph, wonder why the artist insists no girls where normal outfits." Then there is the bleh writing, and the bad bubble placement. It gets in the way of the cells.

There are dozens of YA graphic novels I would recommend in front of this. A blessedly short read,
quinnster
Oct 11, 2012 quinnster rated it did not like it
Yep, still bad. Almost worse. The book follows the same pattern as the first. Even down to the trying to fry The One Who is the One. The whole thing just irritates me. Patterson so badly wants a Harry Potter world, but he just sucks at YA fantasy. Whit and Wisty (two of the dumbest book names by the way) are beyond irritating and cliched. I really just can't stand them. I was hoping the graphics would stand up better than the first book, but they just don't. Now at least I can say I gave the eff ...more
Maria
Aug 13, 2016 Maria rated it it was ok
I didn't like Operation Zero.

This graphic novel only reminded me of how irritated I was with what happened in this series during The Fire.

What kind of depiction was this of Wisty? Full of curves, impossible. Because as opinionated and loud-mouthed she is, Wisty was awkward with her body, looks, and power.

And Whit was a such a jerk here. Is this the boy who's constantly pining over Celia? Ridiculous.
Cathrine Bonham
Feb 13, 2013 Cathrine Bonham rated it liked it
I have to say that this Graphic novel was much better than the actual novels in this series. I liked that there was another character that had magic. I liked the plot line involving an old book with the power to bind magical abilities. I also loved that they traveled through new dimensions other than the shadowland.

All told a well done comic.
Mdavies3
Whit and Wisty are on quest to kill the evil and thats what they want. But its not that easy to just kill him. They go though journey of hope and despair, so they decide to work together as a team and form an arm full of kids. Their army is strong an deadly. Can they survive when the evil mastermind comes for them?
Randy Daugherty
Dec 05, 2015 Randy Daugherty rated it liked it
The 2nd in the series by James Patterson, we have witches, wizards, fighting, and book burning. Though the story was a quick read for me while waiting to work for a customer I enjoyed it and thought it a good selection for middle school or older readers.
Roseann
Nov 16, 2011 Roseann rated it really liked it
I'll have to say I was surprised when this graphic novel turn up on my 'hold' shelf as I was expecting the next novel. I decided to read it anyway and enjoyed it, but I still will be looking for the next novel installment of the series.
Michael
Jun 05, 2014 Michael rated it did not like it
I raced through it. Artwork was too cartoonish. The storyline could not keep my attention. Won't read any of the others in the series.
Jillian
Jillian rated it it was ok
May 15, 2012
Makayla
Makayla rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2016
Leena
Leena rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2013
Margaret Miller
Margaret Miller rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2011
Tiffany Meacham
Tiffany Meacham rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2013
K
K rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2015
Jason
Jason rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2013
Chloe Myers
Chloe Myers rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2013
Mattie Leech
Mattie Leech rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2013
BooksAreMyDrug
BooksAreMyDrug rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2015
Deandre Lane
Deandre Lane rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2014
Michel
Michel rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2012
Susy
Susy rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2013
Leigha Kosakowski
Leigha Kosakowski rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2011
Karoline
Karoline rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2015
Nancy
Nancy rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2014
Raquel Reann
Raquel Reann rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2015
Shawn Kidwell
Shawn Kidwell rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Bermuda Shorts
  • Guys Read: Boys Will Be Boys
  • The Lazarus Pit
  • The Day America Told the Truth
  • Fallen Flowers
  • The Dirt Eaters (The Longlight Legacy, #1)
  • The Sign of the Black Rock (Three Thieves, #2)
  • Spectacle
  • Super Dark 2 (Super Dark, #2)
  • Chrysalis (Soul Jumper, #1)
  • Angel: After the Fall: Premiere Edition
  • Wings (Mysterious Mr. Spines, #1)
  • House of Night: Legacy (House of Night: The Graphic Novel, #1-5)
  • Mind the Gap (Hidden Cities, #1)
  • Tumbleweed
  • Angel: The End
  • One Foot in the Grave (The Halflife Chronicles, #1)
  • Amalgam: Expanded Edition (The Valaran Chronicles, #1)
Official US Site
Official UK Site
BookShots
JIMMY Patterson Books
Official Site for James Patterson's Middle School Series
ReadKiddoRead

James Patterson has created more enduring fictional characters than any other novelist writing today with his Alex Cross, Michael Bennett, Women’s Murder Club, Private, NYPD Red, Daniel X, Maximum Ride, and Middle School series. As of January 2016, he has sold over 350
More about James Patterson...

Witch & Wizard Graphic Novel (2 books)
  • Battle for Shadowland (Witch & Wizard Graphic Novel, #1)