Start by marking “Falling Hard And Fast (Sullivan Brothers) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, 959)” as Want to Read:
Falling Hard And Fast (Sullivan Brothers) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, 959)

Falling Hard And Fast (Sullivan Brothers) (The Sullivan Brothers #3)

3.86  ·  Rating Details  ·  21 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews

When shadows fell across the sultry streets of Charity, Louisiana, the usually laidback sheriff was too restless for sleep. Cage Gauthier had an unsolved murder on his handsand a beguiling Yankee gal on his mind. But Zoey Prescott seemed as oblivious to the danger stalking this steamy Southern town as she was to Cage's smoldering desire....

Zoey wasn't about to run scaredno

Kindle Edition
Published (first published September 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Falling Hard And Fast (Sullivan Brothers), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling Hard And Fast (Sullivan Brothers)

Saly
I really enjoyed this one especially the romance between Cage and Zoey. Zoey has some trust issued after being burned and is feeling weird now that her siblings are all grown up and gone. She comes to town to write her new book on a murder.

Cage being the Sheriff warns her off and also takes an interest in her and pursues her. He's really great hero and tells Zoey he wants everything.

We also get a Sullivan brothers re-union.
Trupti Dorge
3.5 out of 5.

I really liked this book. The author has a great sense of humor, the book has great central characters and a good mystery plot.

People who don't read out and out romance much, you could start with this. It focuses on the mystery part as well, so if you don't like the romance you could always count on the mystery.

Oh...did I tell you the main character is a writer?

I didn't know this was a series book and possibly not the first or the second, but I did not feel even for a moment that I
Lynda
Aug 04, 2011 Lynda rated it really liked it
You know, it's funny. I have very clear recollections about the major points in both Heartbreak Ranch and Undercover Lover. I had next to no memory of this book, even though I know I've read it numerous times!

Well, that's even better, as it was like reading it for the first time! I liked it. Liked the suspense, although I would have preferred more clues there, and enjoyed the relationship between Cage and Zoey.
Mousumi Bhattacharya
Dec 08, 2014 Mousumi Bhattacharya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
i loved it a lot.cage gauthier is a girl's fantacy
Reshma
Reshma added it
Apr 15, 2016
Alex
Alex added it
Apr 13, 2016
Yvonne
Yvonne marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Teresa Banks
Teresa Banks marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Naty
Naty added it
Jan 12, 2016
J
J rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2015
Shelia
Shelia marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Anita
Anita added it
May 11, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Cheri D Mendenhall
Cheri D Mendenhall rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2015
Jodie Klatt
Jodie Klatt marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Kara Pruitt
Kara Pruitt marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Kim
Kim added it
Oct 24, 2014
Jenny
Jenny rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2014
Sumaya
Sumaya marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Tink2475
Tink2475 marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Nicole Edwards
Nicole Edwards rated it liked it
May 15, 2014
Amami
Amami marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Sandi Harrington
Sandi Harrington marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Kelly
Kelly added it
May 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The mother of five children, Kylie Brant claims she began writing to save her sanity. Plotting stories became her method of escape from the reality of constant ball games, chauffeuring kids, and refereeing "minor" disagreements between her perfect offspring.

In 1992 she was elated to get a call from Silhouette offering to buy her second novel. Home with laryngitis at the time, she still managed to
More about Kylie Brant...

The Sullivan Brothers (3 books)
  • Undercover Lover (The Sullivan Brothers, #1)
  • Heartbreak Ranch     (The Sullivan Brothers, #2)