Start by marking “Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick, #3)

Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick #3)

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  16,794 ratings  ·  958 reviews
Roxie’s on the run from a bad boyfriend who will not catch the hint that it is o-v-e-r. She’s in no mood for love at first sight, but when her eyes fall on Hank, it’s trouble from the get-go. Roxie tries to hold Hank at arms length but Hank wants to be a closer (as in, a lot closer). Roxie’s trouble catches up with her and Hank wants to help but Roxie knows in her heart th...more
Published November 8th 2010 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Rock Chick Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Chick Redemption

Motorcycle Man by Kristen AshleySweet Dreams by Kristen AshleyMystery Man by Kristen AshleyThe Gamble by Kristen AshleyLady Luck by Kristen Ashley
Best Kristen Ashley Books
15th out of 56 books — 1,498 voters
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Controlling/Sexy/Possessive Men
64th out of 1,594 books — 3,865 voters

More lists with this book...

Blacky *Romance Addict*
“Belonging to me doesn’t mean I’ll make you do anything, it just means I consider you mine for as long as this lasts. It means I protect you, it means I take care of you. For another man, it might mean something different. Don’t confuse me with another man.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hank <3

I have to say I totally forgot just how swoony Hank is <3

I loved every bit of this book and it just went up in my fav book list, cause seriously, it was amazing <3

Btw, Roxie's parents were epic! OMG I loved every scene with
UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine...

Re-read Review - August 23-25, 2013

What a great story! I enjoyed it even more during my re-read, picking up on things I'd missed before, intriguing insights into Hank that explain why so many people worship at his altar! Y'all need to move over and make room for me at said altar, too!

Roxie's growin' on me, but still not my favorite Rock Chick. That said, she is Tex's niece so that gets her some big time brownie points!

Aside from a laugh out loud haunted house scene, meeting Roxie's loopy paren...more
Christy
5 Whisky Stars!
 photo db7f7d3a-b4cf-43c7-be54-7549771eddc2_zpsf88690f3.jpg
When you fuck up, you have to admit it, deal with it, and move on.
That is Roxie’s motto. And thats what she’s trying to do. After dealing with a loser boyfriend for the last seven years, Roxie is ready to start over. So she’s going to Denver temporarily to get away. She wants to meet her Uncle Tex, so what better place to go. She goes to Tex’s place of employment and she sees something you just don’t see every day... A plethora of hot men.
It looked like GQ was having a conventi
Brandi
description

I love this series. It's fun, full of action-packed silliness, alpha males, and romance. Lee.Eddie.Hank.Vance.♥Luke♥.Mace. It's a good thing Fortnum's is a fictional place, if not I'm pretty sure we would have a riot on our hands, all these men in one place *sigh* a girl can dream.

It looked like GQ was having a convention and all the best looking guys had decided to have a coffee at Fortnum's before going to seminars on how to cope with being really, unbelievably, fucking gorgeous.

Roxie is craz...more
Aestas Book Blog
4.5 Stars

Another winner from Kristen Ashley!! You just can’t help but fall in LOVE with those Nightingale boys!!

I’ve been looking forward to Hank’s book since the beginning of this series and I was not dissapointed. I squeed, snorted, snickered and laughed my way through it – a perfect, fun action-romance read!

Hank Nightingale is basically the ultimate swoooony good guy – he’s a gorgeous, loving, straight-arrow, always-in-control cop with insane loyalty to his family and a huge heart. It was fun...more
Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter
Hank said to Roxie:
"That's what love's all about, Roxanne. You love someone, you trust them always to tell you the truth."

3.5 stars.

I enjoyed Rock Chick Redemption, yet it was never as good as RC Revenge, RC Regret or RC Renegade.

Our heroine Roxie is a wild girl. She's finding trouble on a regular basis. Roxie's been on the run from her former boyfriend. Warning: this woman is really high maintenance.

I'm going to take a shower. You're going to be good, try not to be sexy or freak me out or anyth...more
Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus
August 2013...

AAGGGHHH I NEED ALLY'S BOOK NOW! I have just spent the past week re-reading all the rock chick books.. I NEED MORE!

May 2012...
“It looked like GQ was having a convention and all the best looking guys had decided to have a coffee at Fortnum's before going to seminars on how to cope with being really, unbelievably, fucking gorgeous”
YOWZA!

How cute is this pic?! Get it.. They're "Rock Chicks."

anyway..

Crazy runs in the family….

Enter Roxie MacMillan, a HIGH maintenance Rock Chick. S...more
Catarina
4,5 “Whisky Stars” !!

description

This third book in this awesome series, tell us the story of Roxie and Hank (Lee’s brother. Remember him? Of course you do! )
For all of you, who just started this series and want to read his story, well: you’ll not be disappointed.

Roxie is Tex’s niece (Crazy coffee master of Fortnum’s) and fell in love only twice in their life. The first time was with Billy, her asshole ex-boyfriend who ruined her to the point the years after she doesn’t feel worthy of anyone.
Much less of...more
Ingela
Written August 4, 2014

4.3 "Oh Sweet God" Stars - They just get better and better... I'm now a big fan of these shameless girls and their sexy MEN

Book 3

This seems to be a great and more and more loved (audio) book series for me. I liked the first part #1 - Rock Chick (3.5 stars) about Indy & Lee and even more the second, #2 - Rock Chick Rescue (3.8 stars), about Jet & Eddie. ~ Will this third book be the best one so far?

Yippee, this was great. Do not let go before you've met Hank. ~ What...more
KatLynne
My fave so far in this series.

Roxie is on the run from a boyfriend who refuses to believe they are over. Having a plan, she has arrived in this small Colorado town for a visit with her uncle. Hank Nightingale is another alpha you can add to the list of Hunkalicious men serving as detective in this small community. As soon as these two meet, the air becomes charged. When Hank sets those whiskey eyes on her, Roxie can feel the sexual pull. And the fun and wackiness begins:)

Knowing going in the ma...more
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
My re-read was fabulous!!! I can't get enough of these KA alpha men. I think the second time around it's even better!! :) Trucking right along, even though I love Hank and all the HOT BUNCH, I absolutely can't wait to revisit with LUKE!!!! He is my all time fave!!! :)

Original review wrote Jan. 10, 13
SO, my whole review got erased, UGH, that sucks. This one will be shorter. :(

This series is just the "bomb diggity". I have literally laughed my ass off reading certain parts and been so intrigued i...more
Nikki
full review

Okay this was probably my favourite Rock Chick escapade so far with Roxie definitely being my favourite Rock Chick so far and Hank being so freaking dreamy, hot and alpha-in-a-smart way. I say smart because he knew exactly how to get Roxie to soften up and stop her from turning into a typical crazy RC (ya know, the girl who pushes the Hot Guy away to the extent that it's almost painful to read).
"Jesus, Roxie, you undo me."
Roxie is Tex's niece who has placed her "plan to leav...more
Fathima
Ummmm .... Eeeeeek !!!

happy dance gif photo:  Spaced.gif

Best book in the series sooo far !!!! I feel like I need to write a full review , but I wanna jumo onto the next book like , ASAP , like right this freakin moment !

Holy freakin cow !

Roxie - I absolutely loved her ! A bit of a nut , but she sure showed she can kick ass as well !

Hank - Ah I think I just creamed my panties ! Fuck , TMI ! That's it , I'm hauling my ass to Denver and try and find one of these men for realz !

Absolutely hilarious , a whole lot steamier and ...
Duchess Nicole
"I'm going to take a shower. You're going to be good, try not to be sexy or freak me out or anything like that. I've got to concentrate, preparing for a formal party is serious business. I don't need distractions."

And what's hilarious about that, other than the obvious, is that she wasn't talking to our hero, Hank, but another of the 'boy brigade.' Holy effing hotness. KA does it again. Each time I think that I find something wrong with one of these books, there's that giddy feeling that I get...more
Becs - Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews
Well this is book 3 in the Rock Chick series and starts up about 48 hours after Rock Chick Rescue left off.

Roxie has been running from a bad relationship with Billy. She's been with him for years and considered herself in love with him. He filled her full of hope and promise but the promises turned out to be largely false and she has been trying to leave him for years. Every time she runs, he finds her and takes her back. Now Roxie has run to Denver, more specifically to Fortnums, to find good o...more
Ian
Sep 09, 2014 Ian rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who don't like surprises.
A Generic Rock Chick review

[insert name of bad guys] are after [insert name of low life associated with heroine] and because of her association, [insert name of heroine] finds herself a target. Luckily [insert name of alpha hero] has decided she's his girlfriend and will protect her even though she's determined to not get involved with him.

I've figured out how KA manages to write so many books. All she does is change the names. Being totally honest, Rock Chick Redemption is pretty much exactly...more
Melanie
Another great book from Kristen Ashley! The 'Rock Chick' books are lighter in tone than KA's other contemporary series, but they are fun as all get out.

This time we are treated to a sweet yet crazy story about an ultra girly-girl Roxie, who is Tex's niece (yee haw - crazy does run in the family!) and newly arrived to Denver. Roxie, on the run from her creepy ex-boyfriend, seeks out her estranged yet beloved Uncle Tex at Fortnum's and immediately notices and catches the eye of the eldest Nightin...more
LOVED this one! I'm on a Rock Chick Roll!!! I'm officially addicted to this series :)

My Hank:

My Roxie:

Sasha Pieterse
Shawna
4 ½ stars – Chick lit/Romantic Suspense

*****Edited from original rating/review*****

I bumped this from a low 4.5 to a higher 4.5 (closer to 5 stars) after finishing Rock Chick Regret, loving the series, and realizing how much I enjoyed Hank and Roxie together!
Len
Sep 15, 2013 Len rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Kristen Ashley fans
 photo IMG_3197.jpg
"Sunshine,you want to have dinner with me,you want me to kiss you and later, you're gonna beg me to do other things t you too."

"You want to pretend you don't feel what's between us, be my guest,"
"You'll admit it soon enough"

"I want to fuck you right now. I want to slide inside you and erase this shitty day"

Amanda The Book Slayer
4.5 Stars

I love the way Kristen Ashley writes. She draws you in from the very beginning making you feel as if you are sitting around with family reliving good times.

This story is about Roxie and the Hunky Hank. I was so excited to read Hank's story because he has been a rock for everyone in the last 2 books. I mean the man is a straight arrow and it was fun to see him loose his shit over what was going on.

[image error]

I also liked Roxie more than the other two. Sorry Indy and Jet, but at least...more
Gina
Ok I loved this book, I know I sound like a broken record, but I love Kristen Ashley. I loved Hank and Roxie, I found myself laughing out loud so many times, I loved their chemistry. And I loved Roxie, she was put through hell, but she had a huge heart. I want to be a Rock Chick!!
Emma

First of all, Roxies parents are bloody hilarious!!!!! They had me in tears laughing!
Love Hank!! And well Roxie is Tex's family so of course she's nuts!!!

✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
It's official! I WANNA BE A ROCK CHICK!!

I wanna go to Fortnum everyday, read books and drink latte while watching my justice league of Hot men. I wanna be with them and laugh with them and be "inside" the circle.

I wanna go to Smithie's and drink with everyone!!! Hell, I can even dance for the crowd!

If only I can be there....

LIKE NOW!!!

This book makes me want to be one of the characters. LOL anybody so long as I'm there!!!

Roxie is a good heroine. Her past may have been fucked up but she mana...more
AJ
God I love these books! It's only the third in the series, but I know exactly what I'm going to get - and it's PURE AWESOME! The settings and characters are all so familiar, I feel like I'm sitting in Fortnums and watching it all happen in front of me. The Rock Chicks and Hot Guys (probably stupid names, I agree, but just go with it because it works) are brilliant - quirky and absolutely hilarious... and let's not forget hotter than all hell! As our heroine says:

It looked like GQ was having a co...more
Nikki
5/1/13
Holy Effin Hell! Roxie is kickass and Hank is swoon worthy hotness! I freakin loved it!!! Awesome story. The End!

I feel kinda bad for not writing better reviews for these books but to be honest, I don't have time to! I need ot get on to the next. Just know that so far, this is my new favorite series and Kristen Ashley is the awesomeest author EVER! Plus, she has quite a following, so if you wanna see some better reviews, just scroll on down! [image error]

****************************

ReRead...more
Kj

I've been burning through the Rock Chick series and this is the best one so far. We all know Hank Nighingale from previous Rock Chick books. He's the good guy cop in the group of bad boys. He meets Roxie at Fortnum's and it's love at first sight. I'm not usually a fan of love at first sight and it made it even more unbelievable because for Roxie this has happened before. She also felt love at first sight with her criminal ex-boyfriend Billy.

Roxie was okay as a female heroine but not someone I r

Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤
This book was hilarious!!!!!!Each Rock Chick book seems to get better and better!I like Roxie!She is strong and funny!!!And Hank is everything you would want in a male, handsome protective and great guy!!!!!
StellaR
I love Hank and Roxie, their story are my favorite so far of the Rock Chick series. Kristen Ashley did it again!!
Kristen Ashley Ad...: Rock Chick Redemption (#3) Hank and Roxie 108 576 Aug 19, 2014 05:06PM
  • Sweet Seduction Serenade (Sweet Seduction, #2)
  • Heller's Punishment (Heller, #4)
  • Cage (Corps Security, #2)
  • Embattled Minds (Lost and Found, #2)
  • Truce: The Historic Neighbor from Hell (Neighbor from Hell, #4)
  • Skin Deep (I-Team, #5.5)
  • Love Thy Neighbour (Friend-Zoned, #2)
  • Razing Kayne (Walking a Thin Blue Line, #1)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • A is for Alpha Male (A is for Alpha Male #1)
  • Heavy Issues (Bowen, #2)
  • A Reason to Breathe (Reason, #1)
  • Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers, #2)
  • Shooter (Burnout, #1)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a...more
More about Kristen Ashley...
Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1) Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1)

“It looked like GQ was having a convention and all the best looking guys had decided to have a coffee at Fortnum's before going to seminars on how to cope with being really, unbelivably, fucking gorgeous” 236 likes
“I'm protecting what's mine."
...
"I'm not yours," I said.
"You're welcome to think that but it doesn't change the fact that you are.”
223 likes