Start by marking “Rocky Mountain Proposal (Rocky Mountain, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rocky Mountain Proposal (Rocky Mountain, #3)

Rocky Mountain Proposal (Rocky Mountain #3)

For Aaron Drake, his word was his bond. But when he promised his dying friend he'd "hold on to hope," Aaron had no idea what he was getting himself into. Because "hope" is Hope Gatlin--his friend's bride-to-be, already en route to Colorado. Aaron's duty is clear. He'll meet Hope at the train and ask her to be his wife. Yet who could have guessed that the woman would say no ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 288 pages
Published May 3rd 2011 by Love Inspired (first published May 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Rocky Mountain Proposal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocky Mountain Proposal

Judy
Jun 27, 2011 Judy rated it it was amazing
This is a great series. Rocky Mount Match, Rocky Mountain Redemption and now Rocky Mountain Proposal. The Drake brothers stories are so good.

This brother, Aaron, had been married to Ellie in the first book. Ellie gave birth to baby Jeremiah but he was stillborn. When Aaron fell asleep Ellie went out to the grave and that is where he found her, dead. In the two early books Aaron is always keeping to himself and covered in grief. He works with his brother Joseph making furniture and has buried him
Michelle
Nov 28, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series, and I must say that I'm very impressed. It's very rare that I rate three books in a row as five star books, but this series is just excellent!

I have been saddened by Aaron Drake's story since his wife died in the first book. It makes it harder when the author introduces us to a person then let's us read about her death after we grow fond of her. Aaron carries a hurt around with him and wonders how he can ever love another. But after making a death-bed promis
Highland-dreamer
Jul 23, 2011 Highland-dreamer rated it really liked it
Tima
Jan 05, 2016 Tima rated it liked it
Aaron had no idea what he'd agreed to when he promised his dying friend that he would "take care of hope", that his best friend meant Hope the fiance arriving on the train that day. Aaron returns with the fiance to find that his friend is dead. But Aaron won't back down from a promise, even if it means working two jobs to help Hope run her farm.

This was a sweet novel. I enjoyed the story lines and the characters were engaging. It was a pretty predictable plot, but since I started the book knowin
Jeanne
Apr 02, 2016 Jeanne rated it really liked it
A nice historical romance story. Aaron Drake picks up Hope Gatlin from the train depot for his best friend. When they get back to the farm his friend has died. He had promise Paul he would look after hope, not knowing Hope was her name not a feeling. His word was his bond and has now put him in this predicament. A cute story!! I enjoyed it.
Paula-O
May 03, 2011 Paula-O rated it liked it
This was a good story about "Hope" Aaron finally found his hope. I esp like the character of Hope, she was a wonderful woman so refined yet wholesome all at the same time and she never "Quit" always tried to do anything and everthing and finally found her one true love by just being herself. Good story by Pamela Nissen
Christina
Jun 15, 2011 Christina rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011, love-inspired
I didn't like Aaron very much in Rocky Mountain Redemption, but he definitely grew on me in this book. I liked Hope's simple faith and optimism in difficult situations. Overall, a very enjoyable read!
Alexis
May 02, 2013 Alexis rated it it was ok
This was a cute story, a lot of it was dragged out to long. I wish the writer would have portrayed more of Aaron's personality. It was very entertaining at times, but then she would drag on a scene to long and you just wanted to start skim reading.
Val
Apr 23, 2015 Val rated it really liked it
I thought it was good maybe not as good as the others but still good. I always think a book is good if there is a character you want to hit (Jane) or you are rooting for to win (Aaron) and this book had both. I laughed and I cried and I would recommend this book to others.
Lila
Jul 07, 2014 Lila rated it it was amazing
Pamela Nissen was a friend while we attended the same church. She's a new and really good author. I can't wait for her next book. I read these before I started entering books in Goodreads, so am not sure when I actually read them, but they would be fun to reread this year.
Grace Masters
May 23, 2012 Grace Masters rated it really liked it
Aaron and Hope captured my attention from the first. She is so utterly sweet on the farm and Aaron, a heartbroken-learning-to-love-again man is a true gem of strength. My favorite in this series.
Phyllis Swain
Jan 09, 2014 Phyllis Swain rated it really liked it
Aaron Drake promised his dying friend that he's hold on to 'Hope', not knowing that 'Hope' was his friend's bride-to-be. Hope doesn't want a marriage of obligation.
Shawn
Nov 14, 2013 Shawn rated it liked it
Enjoyed continuing this series. Like the stories behind these brothers.
Kristina
Kristina rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2012
Mimi
Mimi rated it liked it
Apr 07, 2014
Seanna Acey
Seanna Acey rated it did not like it
Jun 09, 2014
Flora
Flora rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2011
Jessie Anne
Jessie Anne rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2016
Maureen
Maureen rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2014
Joy
Joy rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2011
Debra Macarthur
Debra Macarthur rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2014
Emily Grace
Emily Grace rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2012
Shari Davis
Shari Davis rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2011
Michele Benchouk
Michele Benchouk rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it it was ok
Mar 08, 2013
Kayla
Kayla rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
Christianna26
Christianna26 rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2016
Julia
Julia rated it it was ok
Jul 09, 2013

Rocky Mountain (4 books)
  • Rocky Mountain Match (Rocky Mountain, #1)
  • Rocky Mountain Redemption (Rocky Mountain, #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Homecoming (Rocky Mountain, #4)