Start by marking “Rocky Mountain Proposal (Rocky Mountain, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rocky Mountain Proposal (Rocky Mountain, #3)

Rocky Mountain Proposal (Rocky Mountain #3)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  9 reviews
For Aaron Drake, his word was his bond. But when he promised his dying friend he'd "hold on to hope," Aaron had no idea what he was getting himself into. Because "hope" is Hope Gatlin—his friend's bride-to-be, already en route to Colorado. Aaron's duty is clear. He'll meet Hope at the train and ask her to be his wife. Yet who could have guessed that the woman would say no! ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 288 pages
Published May 3rd 2011 by Love Inspired (first published May 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Rocky Mountain Proposal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocky Mountain Proposal

Judy
This is a great series. Rocky Mount Match, Rocky Mountain Redemption and now Rocky Mountain Proposal. The Drake brothers stories are so good.

This brother, Aaron, had been married to Ellie in the first book. Ellie gave birth to baby Jeremiah but he was stillborn. When Aaron fell asleep Ellie went out to the grave and that is where he found her, dead. In the two early books Aaron is always keeping to himself and covered in grief. He works with his brother Joseph making furniture and has buried him
Highland-dreamer
Lila
Pamela Nissen was a friend while we attended the same church. She's a new and really good author. I can't wait for her next book. I read these before I started entering books in Goodreads, so am not sure when I actually read them, but they would be fun to reread this year.
Phyllis Swain
Aaron Drake promised his dying friend that he's hold on to 'Hope', not knowing that 'Hope' was his friend's bride-to-be. Hope doesn't want a marriage of obligation.
Paula-O
This was a good story about "Hope" Aaron finally found his hope. I esp like the character of Hope, she was a wonderful woman so refined yet wholesome all at the same time and she never "Quit" always tried to do anything and everthing and finally found her one true love by just being herself. Good story by Pamela Nissen
Alexis
This was a cute story, a lot of it was dragged out to long. I wish the writer would have portrayed more of Aaron's personality. It was very entertaining at times, but then she would drag on a scene to long and you just wanted to start skim reading.
Christina
I didn't like Aaron very much in Rocky Mountain Redemption, but he definitely grew on me in this book. I liked Hope's simple faith and optimism in difficult situations. Overall, a very enjoyable read!
Grace
Aaron and Hope captured my attention from the first. She is so utterly sweet on the farm and Aaron, a heartbroken-learning-to-love-again man is a true gem of strength. My favorite in this series.
Shawn
Enjoyed continuing this series. Like the stories behind these brothers.
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Kylie Nix
Kylie Nix marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Tabitha Vinson
Tabitha Vinson marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Stephanie Rinkel
Stephanie Rinkel marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Cindy
Cindy added it
Aug 26, 2014
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Mindy Bollinger
Mindy Bollinger marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Rocky Mountain (4 books)
  • Rocky Mountain Match (Rocky Mountain, #1)
  • Rocky Mountain Redemption (Rocky Mountain, #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Homecoming (Rocky Mountain, #4)
Rocky Mountain Match (Rocky Mountain, #1) Rocky Mountain Redemption (Rocky Mountain, #2) Rocky Mountain Homecoming (Rocky Mountain, #4) Rocky Mountain Proposal (Mills & Boon Love Inspired Historical) Rocky Mountain Match (Mills & Boon Love Inspired Historical)