Start by marking “'Twas a Dark and Delicious Christmas” as Want to Read:
'Twas a Dark and Delicious Christmas

'Twas a Dark and Delicious Christmas

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  11 reviews
‘Tis Christmas and everyone is stirring…

From the keeper of Santa’s naughty list, delightful little Elves eager to please, and the sensual love of a toy soldier—the holidays are filled with orgasmic cheer. Where wishes come true, Frosty is itching for a melt-down, fairies and angels are randy to grant your every wish, ‘tis the season to be oh, so jolly-filled.

Unwrap your da
Published December 3rd 2010 by Evernight Publishing (first published December 2nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about 'Twas a Dark and Delicious Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 'Twas a Dark and Delicious Christmas

LynnMarie

Wendy's Review

This book of 13 wonderful short stories by various authors was hot and sexy for the Christmas season. I rate this book a 5 Tea Cup and 3 heat index. The authors did a wonderful job incorporating each story to go along with the theme. Great Christmas read!

Santa's Naughty List by Stacey Espino

Laura-Ann tried to be the best for Santa but no matter what her wish never came true. On the night before Christmas she found out through one of his Elves, Chris, why she never got her wishes. S
I. Verse
A mixture Christmas themed tales to heat you up on a cold and frosty night. Some are a bit hit and miss but my favourite is The Christmas Fae, if only I could stop worrying about the poor girls delicate wings!
A.D. Blackburn
Dec 07, 2010 A.D. Blackburn rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Of course, I may be a wee bit biased, but even if I wasn't lucky enough to be a part of this fantastic piece of steamy Christmas fun, I still would have gobbled it up.
Stacey Espino
Dec 23, 2010 Stacey Espino rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favourites
I loved all the stories in this antho. Hot stuff!!!
Shannan Albright
Dec 03, 2010 Shannan Albright rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Wow, this will spice up those chilly nights!
Kimberly
I only read the story by AD Blackburn, but this was fantastic!!
Roxanne Rhoads
This was a good collection of Christmas stories with a paranormal twist- though I must admit several were very dark. I see where the dark came into play. But if you're looking for Christmas tales that aren't all warm and fluffy give this one a go.
Aine
Dec 31, 2011 Aine marked it as anthology
Shelves: adult
Read:

"Yes Alana, There is a Santa Claus" by Seleste deLaney
Emma Shortt
Dec 06, 2010 Emma Shortt rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Slightly biased... but I thought it was fab!
Pjnorton75
Was a quick read on my NOOK.
Melissa Allen
Melissa Allen marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Samson
Samson marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Michelle Ahrens
Michelle Ahrens marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Boots
Boots marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Aug 19, 2014
Mo Jo
Mo Jo marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
R.M. Sotera
R.M. Sotera marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Amy Bowens
Amy Bowens marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Stacey Espino resides in beautiful Ontario, Canada where she is busy raising her five school-aged children. She loves being a Canadian, but could do without the brutal winters.

She enjoys writing erotic romance that will have you squirming in your seat. From hardcore cowboys to alpha shifters, she has you covered!

Stacey also writes alternative m/m romance as Winona Wilder.

Website: http://www.stac
More about Stacey Espino...
Claiming Their Mate (Pack Seduction, #1) Hardcore Cowboys (Ride 'em Hard, #1) Two Wolves are Better Than One (Love Bites, #1) Catch Me If You Can Freya's Mates (Pack Seduction, #2)

“I write for the same reason I eat chocolate - because it is, undeniably a compulsion.” 7 likes