Start by marking “Second Time Lucky” as Want to Read:
Second Time Lucky

Second Time Lucky (Spring Break #1)

3.43  ·  Rating Details  ·  69 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Mia Butterfield has just walked away from the lawyer life. No more late nights, no more dull contracts. And no more superhot-in-his-legal-briefs boss, David Pearson. But before she starts her new business with her friends, they decide to revisit Hawaii for a "Spring Break..".and all the sensual indulgences that come with it.Only Mia never dreams just how hot it'll get unde ...more
Published March 22nd 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Second Time Lucky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Time Lucky

Love Those Hula Hips by Jackie MarillaOnly on Valentine's Day by Jackie MarillaLiquid Comfort - A Surf Story by Cheryl Lee PetroParadise Rules by Beth KeryA Little Harmless Lie by Melissa Schroeder
Hawaiian Romance
20th out of 79 books — 39 voters
The Luckiest Lady in London by Sherry ThomasBlind Luck Bride by Laura Marie AltomGet Lucky by Robin CovingtonLuck of the Irish by Cindy SutherlandHer Lucky Love by Carrie Ann Ryan
Romance Novels with Luck in the Titel
16th out of 53 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

Ana
May 28, 2011 Ana rated it liked it
Mia has just decided to change her life. She quit her job in a law firm, and decided to open a company with her 2 best friends. And as an icing on the cake thy left on a vacation to Hawaii, the place of an unforgettable spring break. It would've been even better if she could forget about her sexy boss, David, a man she had a crush on for quite some time. She resigned herself to never being with him, when she sees him at the hotel she's staying at.

David is desperate. The family company is in big
Collyn
Jan 16, 2015 Collyn rated it really liked it
Not a bad read; I was completely nerved up by the up & quitting ones job gig the three girls pulled.. & I really enjoyed Mia & David's time spent in Hawaii, but I was nerved up by the three friends going every which way once they got there, did they even share one meal together? I don't think so.

After seeing all the subpar reviews I wasn't expecting much from the book ~ but it wasn't bad, I enjoyed it more often than not. =}
Susanna Carr
Apr 18, 2011 Susanna Carr added it
Shelves: blaze
Mia might have a promising future as a lawyer and working for a prestigious firm, but she's ready for a change. She surprises everyone when she quits, especially David, her boss. She has always been interested in David, but she never acted on it. Now she'll never have the chance.

Before she starts building a new business, Mia and her friends decide to revisit Hawaii and have a spring break reunion. The second spring break isn't what Mia had hoped for until she sees David in the hotel lobby.

The la
Alexis-Morgan Roark
May 16, 2011 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it liked it
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
Again, started the second book then about four chapters into it, I started this one. I think I liked this one better overall than the second one mainly because the story was more believable, the characters more well defined, the plot line more developed. I don't know how to explain it.

Then again, maybe my inner Puritan was too rattled by the whole idea of a FaceBook hook-up some six years later to really enjoy the second book.

No, I think it was the story itself. Ok. Enough of that...back to this
Laura Calderone
Jul 05, 2014 Laura Calderone rated it liked it
contenuto nella raccolta calde notti hawaiane
Rob
Dec 14, 2011 Rob rated it did not like it
Just couldn't connect with this story, I was completely bored. Seemed like just sex between the H/h, rather than any real emotional ties. The Romance just wasn't there for me
Erin
Dec 11, 2012 Erin rated it liked it
This was fun but like most Harlequin books its just fluff and fun and easy. Mia's story was good but not as good as her friend's (the companion or other book).
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Spring Break
Booklover
Booklover marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Dag
Dag marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Bambi
Bambi rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2015
Audi
Audi marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2015
Sarah added it
Oct 20, 2015
R
R rated it it was ok
Nov 14, 2015
Dennis Lemmen
Dennis Lemmen rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2015
Joanna
Joanna added it
Nov 15, 2015
Jennifer Riehl
Jennifer Riehl marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Siska
Siska rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2015
Skye
Skye rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
F. Beetje
F. Beetje marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Karen Hulseman
Karen Hulseman rated it it was ok
Jul 04, 2015
Reem19
Reem19 marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
J
J marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Lindarehm
Lindarehm rated it really liked it
May 08, 2015
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015