Start by marking “Halo: Evolutions Volume II: Essential Tales of the Halo Universe” as Want to Read:
Halo: Evolutions Volume II: Essential Tales of the Halo Universe

Halo: Evolutions Volume II: Essential Tales of the Halo Universe

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  293 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The original Halo: Evolutions, split into two volumes. This volume contains stories by:
Tessa Kum & Jeff VanderMeer
Kevin Grace
Robt McLees
Karen Traviss
Fred Van Lente

When humanity expanded beyond the safety of Earth to new stars and horizons, they never dreamed what dangers they would encounter there. When the alien juggernaut known as the Covenant declared holy war upon
Published November 30th 2010 by Tor Books (first published November 20th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Halo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halo

Suzie Q
Pk Devan

Halo Evolutions vol. 2 is a collaboration of short stories in the Halo Universe! My favorite short story was Blunt Instruments. Fire team Spartan: Black is a team of highly trained marines. They had one mission, look for a big purple beam of energy shooting up the horizon on the planet Verge. Who ever controlled the beam had the power to instantly spawn a whole fleet of ships! As Spartan Team Black lands on the planet they find out they are not the only ones there. The covenant (a group of harsh
Jett R.
All of the authors are great
Trinity Lizalde
I love the whole multiple short stories in one book deal. Mostly all the stories are a good read. I recommend this for a seasoned Halo science fiction reader. I could imagine if you've never played the games and read the first 3 Halo novels this book may not make any sense. Fanboys/girls only.
Krissys
Evo 2 is the same book as Evo 1 except for a single novella that was added to it that wasn't in 1. I rated it four stars because I'm a fan of the Halo world and single story or not I'm a sucker for more.
Alec
So this just had one story extra that was that in the first book. Apparently I don't read user reviews well. So yeah that happened. Anyways, pretty much all the stories are solid. Good read.
Graham Maxwell
A fair and imaginative array of short stories set in the Halo universe. Some patchier or more worthy than others based on author, subject or maybe my own personal biases :)
Thom Maxton
Thom Maxton marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Eduardo Norbertinho
Eduardo Norbertinho marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
BryceD_8Rdg
BryceD_8Rdg marked it as to-read
072599895 marked it as to-read
Ahmed Juma
Ahmed Juma marked it as to-read
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Zed Amadeo
Zed Amadeo marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Brendan Theobald
Brendan Theobald marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Dean Freidline
Dean Freidline marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Joey Lester
Joey Lester marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Ross
Ross marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Sean Taylor
Sean Taylor marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
David Ostrander
David Ostrander marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Jim B
Jim B marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
  • The Halo Graphic Novel
  • Halo: The Flood
  • The Art of Halo
  • Halo: Broken Circle
  • Road of Bones (Wolverine)
  • The Halo Revelations
Marvel Zombies 3 Marvel Zombies 4 Archer & Armstrong, Vol 1: The Michelangelo Code Marvel Zombies Return X-Men Noir