Start by marking “Enigma (Elite Ops #6.5)” as Want to Read:
Enigma (Elite Ops #6.5)

Enigma (Elite Ops #6.5)

4.21  ·  Rating Details ·  1,944 Ratings  ·  43 Reviews
In the prologue to LIVE WIRE, Tehya Talamosi, code name: Enigma, is the one woman Jordan Malone, commander of the Elite Ops, wants and is the one woman he knows he can never have. But when they share one blazingly hot night, everything changes in ways Jordan could have never imagined...
Published December 21st 2010 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published November 20th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Enigma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enigma

Rayna
Feb 26, 2011 Rayna rated it really liked it
It is the first chapter in the Live Wire Ops #6 book. I would hate for someone to have to pay twice for this. It was a good start to a new book but I paid for a sample of the next book. It seems wrong to me.
Cynthia
Dec 28, 2010 Cynthia rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fan of Lora Leigh's Elite Op Series
Jess
Dec 22, 2010 Jess rated it really liked it
Yeah this served it's purpose really well. I want Live Wire now!!
CB
Jun 25, 2017 CB rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-f
Free online read at: http://www.manybooks4u.net/book2/Elit... and includes Book 7 Live wire. Otherwise, both books are $0.99 & $7.99 respectfully. I have all the other books in this series in paperback.

The next series after Tempting Seals. The stories follow the same formula (Alpha male protecting tough/sexy female) but Lora Leigh manages to make each story and each dangerous situation unique - yet they build off the last one and continue to be just and intriguing and exciting, additionally,
Anne
Oct 17, 2016 Anne rated it did not like it
This "short story" is the actual prologue of the next book.
Carrie
Mar 07, 2013 Carrie rated it really liked it
Shelves: calibre-library, 2015
Woops! I didn't realize this was part of a series and read it without previous knowledge of the characters or the world. I don't think it really hurt anything except my future read of the series based on possible spoilers, but I kind of assume all characters get a HEA when I read those types of books.

This short story is hot and spicy! We watch Jordan suffer (I mean *really* suffer... it's repeated *a lot*) as he watches/stalks Tehya. Apparently they have a long history of sexual tension without
Oleta Blaylock
Aug 10, 2013 Oleta Blaylock rated it really liked it
That me first say that this is the must upsetting Prologue of any book that I have ever read. Also this story is part of the book Live Wire. I am not sure if it was part of the book when it was first published but it is part of my e-book. It should also be said that you are going to need lots of tissue for the last few pages of the story. I can't believe Jordan is so out of touch. He is so determined to not love anyone he throws away a person that wants to love him. Tehya is one person that prob ...more
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
I enjoyed Live Wire. But I felt a little disapointed after purchasing and reading Enigma. It was a prologue to Live Wire. It was released shortly before Lora Leigh released Live Wire. I bought it in hopes of it containing something more. I wished I saved myself a dollar and just waited to purchase Live Wire so I can basically re-read it in the book's prologue. Guess that's my fault for not paying closer attention to the novella's blurb
Frances McNeal
Dec 28, 2010 Frances McNeal rated it really liked it
First I'm bummed this is the last of the Elite Ops series. I had no idea it was ending, but I am glad to finally read Jordan's story. This prologue was excellent and I can't wait until the March release, but as in the other books, I just want to knock Jordan upside the head. Sometimes men can be so stubborn in these books! I can't wait to see him fall and have to grovel for Tehya's love. It will excellent!
Pattianne
Jan 19, 2014 Pattianne marked it as to-read
ENIGMA - ELITE OPS SERIES #5.5

Mandi
Mar 06, 2011 Mandi rated it really liked it
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
May 20, 2013 The Book Junkie Reads . . . rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook-nook
Super hot, heady, and totally delicious. Tehya Talamosi, code name: Enigma and Jordan Malone have been playing a dangerous game for over six years. Now comes their day of reckoning. No doubt a night she will remember for eh rest of her life. No doubt a night the will torture himself with forever.
Michelle Tempted By Books
I bought this thinking it was a new short story but apparently it was a a release post Live Wire so that people could get a sneak peek. It was a decent story. Jordan and Tehya stop fighting the desire between them. You have to read the full story to find out more.
Naughty Edition Reviews
Feb 26, 2011 Naughty Edition Reviews rated it really liked it
Angel Ruess
Aug 09, 2014 Angel Ruess rated it really liked it
I have been waiting for what seems like forever to see the infamous Jordan Malone finally fall. This prologue to Live Wire was heartbreaking. But it just makes me want to see Jordan fall that much faster.
~JenRen~
HAWT!!!
Francesca
Just read this in Live Wire
Martha
Feb 11, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish
Nook.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Can't wait to read it all. Tehya has been a spunky female doing drive-by in the other books. I've always wanted to learn more about Jordan too. It should be good!
Jennie
Nov 08, 2012 Jennie rated it liked it
I expected more from this story
Ceola
May 16, 2011 Ceola rated it it was ok
Short intro to live wire
Jordan. Malone and tehyye
Sammy
Feb 10, 2011 Sammy rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-suspense
Prologue to Live Wire. Sounds really similar to her other books in the series, but I'm hoping Live Wire will be better then the last 2.
Sara
Sep 09, 2012 Sara rated it liked it
Wish it wasn't the last book
Stacie
Apr 11, 2011 Stacie added it
This is a short story that is a prologue to Live Wire, the story of Jordan and Tehya. Very intense and leaves you wanting to hurry and read Live Wire.
Christina
Mar 24, 2011 Christina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was just a teaser that I downloaded.....but it soooo made me wanna buy the whole Book! I can't wait to read the rest.

Abby Fick
Sep 14, 2011 Abby Fick rated it liked it
Looking forward to Live Wire.
Katrina Simpson
Feb 21, 2015 Katrina Simpson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ended too quick

Enigma is correct. This ended too strangely. But I know why since the story continues in another book.
Can't wait to read more
Janice
Jan 10, 2011 Janice rated it really liked it
I liked it! Can't wait to read the rest of Jordan's and Tehya's story in "Live Wire."
Ann (Noumena12)
Teaser for the soon to be released Live Wire. Looking forward to it!
Karla
Sep 03, 2011 Karla rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011, 5-suspense
This was a short taste, but I've waited the entire series to see Jordan Malone finally fall and so far I'm loving it! Looking forward to the rest of the book...
  • Rescue Me (Includes: T-FLAC, #11.5; Tempting SEALs, #6)
  • Beyond the Dark (Includes: Tale of the Demon World, #5; Breeds, #13; Wolf Breeds, #5)
  • Daring (A-Tac, #3.5)
  • In the Air Tonight (Shadow Force, #3)
  • Ties That Bind (includes: Bound Hearts, #1)
  • Taken to the Edge (The Guardian Angelinos, #0.5)
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas (Volume 1)
  • Leave No Trace (Black Ops Inc., #5.5)
  • Heaven Can't Wait (I-Team, #1.5)
  • Whispers in the Dark (KGI, #4)
  • Holiday Bound
  • Manaconda (Trek Mi Q'an #6) (Horde Wars #4)
  • A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)
  • Sweet Revenge (New Orleans Trilogy, #2)
  • Night Moves : Dream Man/After the Night
  • Fight Fire with Fire
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more
More about Lora Leigh...

Elite Ops (6 books)
  • Wild Card (Elite Ops, #1)
  • Maverick (Elite Ops, #2)
  • Heat Seeker (Elite Ops, #3)
  • Black Jack (Elite Ops, #4)
  • Renegade (Elite Ops, #5)
  • Live Wire (Elite Ops, #7)