Start by marking “Private Parts” as Want to Read:
Private Parts

Private Parts (Private Scandals #3)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  11 reviews

Subject: Troy Metaxas. Intense--and intensely sexy--businessman. He never mixes business and pleasure... until he meets his sirenlike new lawyer
Object: Kendall Banks. Hotshot attorney. Willing to do anything to save her family from ruin...no matter how devastating the cost
Situation: They're fighting to rescue an economically beleaguered town...right before Christmas. The
Published December 1st 2010 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Private Parts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Private Parts

Carmen Falcone
The hero was very likable, and the sex scenes are hot. I would probably read a different book by this author.

My main issue was that most of Troy and Kendall's scenes were in the bedroom (or the make out cove, lol) and, don't get me wrong, I love the sex scenes… but I would have liked to see their chemistry and banter and really see them fall in love. As it is, it seems to me that they're in lust rather than in love. I would have liked to see them talking about things that really matter to both
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Jody
Troy Metaxas feels responsible for the dark economic shadow hanging over his hometown. A business deal that would have saved the town's main form of employment fell through after his brother ran off with the financier's bride. So Troy is on a mission to make this new plan for a family business work out even though it means working with the enemy.

Kendall Banks roars into town as the legal representative for Philippidis, the man who's tried to cheat the Metaxas family before but is now their last
Kate
The self-contained story was probably worth four stars; however, I would have liked (and expected) more resolution to the Bryna/Caleb and Penelope/Palmer storylines from the two previous books.

(view spoiler)
Kathi Sharp
Decent characters but the ending was way too contrived. What, exactly, did Kendall think she was going to do when she got to the town? Most likely get in the way or become another victim.
The ending did not feel as well crafted as the rest of the story. But I did like Kendall and Troy and the little I saw of the rest of the family.
Deanna
Another great book by this duo. My recommendation would be to have all three of the Private Scandals books right next to you, because once you start the first one, you won't want to stop until you have read all three.

These are feel good books that show just what people will do to try and save their town and what is important to them.
Elise
I liked this book, but the editing was just not up to par. There were a lot of mistakes that broke up the flow of the book either through the wrong word use, only half a word, or completely missing words. The actully content itself was great, but I thought the black moment was a bit far fetched. But I also haven't read the whole series.
I liked this much better than the last two in this series. It took awhile to get to know the h though we really didn’t get to know her until half way which made it hard to like her. Overall though this was a good read and was glad to get the closure for this trilogy.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Private Scandals
Brenda
Brenda added it
Jul 24, 2015
BookLover
BookLover marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Athena
Athena added it
May 07, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Ilium
Ilium added it
Apr 01, 2015
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Hannah M.
Hannah M. marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Melanie Sausser-Burke
Melanie Sausser-Burke marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Author Tori Carrington is the penname of husband and wife writing team Lori and Tony Karayianni.

Hands down, penning a bio is always the most difficult writing challenge we take on. What do we say? What do we keep a secret? Considering we've been writing together for over twenty-two years...well, that reveals more about us than anything you'll likely read here. We're fiction writers simply because
More about Tori Carrington...

Private Scandals (4 books)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories, Volume III (Harlequin Blaze, #513)
  • Private Sessions
  • Private Affairs (Harlequin Blaze, #574)
Sofie Metropolis (Sofie Metropolis, #1) Dirty Laundry (Sofie Metropolis, #2) Foul Play (Sofie Metropolis, #3) Working Stiff (Sofie Metropolis, #4) Love Bites (Sofie Metropolis, #5)