Start by marking “My Name Is C. J. Starr & These R My Stories! Vol. 1” as Want to Read:
My Name Is C. J. Starr & These R My Stories! Vol. 1

My Name Is C. J. Starr & These R My Stories! Vol. 1

it was ok 2.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Five delicious C. J. Starr quickie read stories about women with high ambition and libido to match! This volume includes the short stories, Housemates, Nowhere to Turn, Seducing the Boss, Vassar Girl, and Valentine. C. J. Starr is a popular erotica author of our time. Starr breaks the rules of erotica by combining short shorts with romance, sensuality and humor. C. J. ...more
Published August 4th 2010 by New Line Press (first published March 28th 2009)

Be the first to ask a question about My Name Is C. J. Starr & These R My Stories! Vol. 1

GirlGoneBookish
Mar 31, 2015 GirlGoneBookish rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2015
First let me say that this is better than most erotic fiction. I feel like the author could be an amazing writer is she didn't waver between overly wordy and sounding like she was trying to hard, and sounding too clinical.

In one paragraph she writes like she is trying to write poetry in another her character says "May I enter you my love?" and I'm entering orgasm." Who says that? Not to mention the strange endings of each story. However it wasn't the worst thing I have ever read!