Start by marking “Smashing Photoshop Cs5: 100 Professional Techniques” as Want to Read:
Smashing Photoshop Cs5: 100 Professional Techniques

Smashing Photoshop Cs5: 100 Professional Techniques

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
EXPAND YOUR IMAGINATIONSmashing Photoshop CS5 is loaded with 100 creative and innovative techniques to help jump-start your creativity and inspire you to do more with your designs and photographs. This book is aimed at designers, artists and photographers who want to become proficient in Photoshop CS5, getting you quickly up to speed with many of the fantastic new tools an ...more
Published September 23rd 2010 by Wiley (first published September 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Smashing Photoshop Cs5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Smashing Photoshop Cs5

W.
I looked forward to receiving this book because I just recently started using CS5. This is a major upgrade leap for me since the last version I had of Photoshop was CS2, and I never actually learned the newer tools in that upgrade. I have been using Photoshop since it first came out in the 90s, before it even had a version number. I expected in depth discussions in the book about the new capabilities of CS5.

It should be noted that my main use of Photoshop is as an illustrator. While I do create
Ann Addley
This book has lots of great tutorial however they are arranged somewhat arbitrarily, without indication of difficulty or logical building. There are some nice pictures and easy to follow instructions though.
Johdi Ananmalay
Johdi Ananmalay marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Ahmed
Ahmed marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Aris Kurniawan
Aris Kurniawan marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2013
Fable Casanova
Fable Casanova marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
Debs Wombat
Debs Wombat marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2013
Joel
Joel marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2012
Andy
Andy marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2012
John Goen
John Goen marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2012
Eric Brooke
Eric Brooke marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2012
Clodpated
Clodpated marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2011
Art
Art marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2012
cynth
cynth marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2011
Ben
Ben added it
Aug 31, 2011
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2011
Juvoni
Juvoni marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2011
Anne
Anne added it
Apr 14, 2011
Dave
Dave marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2011
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2011
Web Design All-In-One for Dummies Tumblr for Dummies, Portable Edition How to Do Everything Adobe Illustrator CS4 Dreamweaver 8 All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies HTDE ADOBE ILLUSTRATR CS4 EB (How to Do Everything Guides)