Start by marking “Uniform Behaviour” as Want to Read:
Uniform Behaviour

Uniform Behaviour

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Do you get all weak-kneed at the sight of a grubby fireman or a hunky soldier? Perhaps immaculately-dressed waiting-on staff get you feeling frisky? If so, you’ve come to the right place.

Uniform Behaviour contains sixteen smutty stories about firemen, soldiers, sailors, police, security guards and even waiters, priests and cleaners!

Delve into this anthology and enjoy steam
Published November 22nd 2010 by AUK Adult

To ask other readers questions about Uniform Behaviour, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uniform Behaviour

Sommer Marsden
If you like your books tucked and primped and put together like—well, a man or woman in uniform—Uniform Behaviour edited by Lucy Felthouse (of Erotica For All fame) is a book you should add to your TBR pile. Waiters in crisp uniform turn you on? Military men and women? Security guards, cops and priests (oh my!) Uniform Behaviour is a buffet of uniformly hot erotic fiction.

I did enjoy taking breaks during my writing day to sneak a story at a time—like eating a truffle between lunch and dinner—an
Kay Jaybee
With seriously hot dirty episodes (Sin City), the heady realisation of lust laden fantasies (Guard Mounting), and beautifully erotic romantic encounters (In Love and War), Lucy Felthouse’s first anthology consistently hits the spot.
In assembling a collection which is guaranteed not to disappoint, Lucy has cleverly selected tales that include, not only our favourite service personal, but a refreshing range of other uniformed staff; all of whom make even the most mundane work outfit appear in a ne
Gale Stanley
UNIFORM BEHAVIOUR is a wonderfully sexy collection of stories for anyone who is turned on by men in uniform - or out of uniform. From firemen to soldiers, the diversity of these tales guarantee there's something to please everyone. Whether you read these stories one at a time or devour the book in one sitting, these steamy tales make for good bedtime reading.
Stella
Uniform Behaviour is an erotica anthology comprising 16 short and very steamy stories, all featuring a hero or heroine in uniform!

I mostly expected to read about soldiers and firemen and was very pleasantly surprised at the variety of uniforms: there were sailors, a waiter, priest, cleaner, cook, security guard, a policeman and woman and even a Queen's guard!

Now let's see briefly what I thought of each story individually:

1. Fireman's Lift by Rebecca Bond

Great characterisation despite the shortne
Among The Muses
Rated 4.5/5 on The Forbidden Bookshelf. A full breakdown of stories is on the blog.

Men and women in uniform -- you know you think they're sexy! Not only has a collection of authors come together to produce one massive conglomeration of hotness, but they've also contributed to an anthology that is giving back to those who serve!! A portion of the proceeds from Uniform Behaviour will be donated to UK charity Help for Heroes, which helps those wounded in current conflict.

The anthology consists of s
Miz Love
First off, I like the fact Uniform Behaviour is about men in uniform for men in uniform—some proceeds go to the charity Help the Heroes. A good reason to buy the book, in my opinion.

The authors did a stand-up job. As is usual with anthologies, there are a variety of tales and writing styles to suit all tastes—and also different heat levels! What I enjoyed was being able to read them out of order if I chose, depending on my mood, if you dig what I’m saying. When I wanted a hit of hotness, I found
Habrewer
Uniform Behaviour edited by Lucy Felthouse
* I received a copy of this book from Xcite in exchange for an honest review*

Uniform Behavior is a book of short stories filled with men and women in uniform. I loved that there was variety in the stories, everything from police officers to wait staff. The stories may have been short but they were definitely sexy and fun. Many were secret encounters or had the possibility of being caught by others.

Fireman’s Lift by Rebecca Bond
When Brian & Susie get
Kay Dee Royal
Book Review By Kay Dee Royal:

Sweet sixteen, the number of stories written for Uniform Behaviour, are anything but ‘sweet’. Maybe a better way of identifying these stories are hot, sizzling experiences, just the right amount of spice with women and men from an array of services wearing uniforms.

Examples of the frolicking fantasies follow:

Rebecca Bond’s – Fireman’s Lift: Suzie, who’s pushing forty and not feeling the best about herself, steps into an elevator already occupied by Bryan, a fireman
Jessica (Taking It One Book at a Time)
This book is HOT! Have you ever imagined what it would be like stuck in an elevator with a hot hunky delicious looking fireman? Or maybe had some wild fantasy about a police officer? Uniform Behaviour takes your erotic imagination to those places and SO many more!

When I first dove into this book I loved the fact that it was a bunch of short stories, they were able to keep my attention and keep me on my toes. Not only was each story completely different, but no two stories had the same erotic si
Jack Delaney
Is it fair to rate this book 5 out of 5 when I contributed? I don't care! All the stories were brilliantly absorbing and wonderfully written; I feel lucky to have been given the opportunity to be a part of writing this anthology, particularly as 'On Manoeuvres' is the first story I've written. I hope you all enjoy the stories as much as I have.
Tamela Quijas
Men in Uniform….
Do you remember that point in your life when a man in uniform turned your head? A man in uniform has always made a woman smile, from cheeky little grins filled with absolute admiration to…well, all you have to do is watch From Here to Eternity to understand what I mean.
I’d have to say my first attraction to a man in uniform was Officer Francis ("Frank") "Ponch" Poncherello of CHIPS back in the late 1970s. Just watching him leave the police station and get on is bike made me want
Deanna
If you love your men in uniform, you will love this sexy anthology of men in all sorts of uniforms, getting very naughty with the women in the lives. There's all sorts of sexy fun, in and out of uniform in this great anthology. I love that they are short stories and that they are fun read when time is limited. Very entertaining.
Lucy Felthouse
Sandramackness wrote: "Whether in or out of uniform, these characters are hot. This high quality collection is crisply edited and has certainly won its stripes. I particular...moreWhether in or out of uniform, these characters are hot. This high quality collection is crisply edited and has certainly won its stripes. I particularly liked 'In Love and War' which is beautifully told. 'The Captain's Persuasion' is a delight, with its verbal, tongue-in-cheek foreplay. Victoria Blisse gives her cougar ...more
Harley Moore
Hot as a four-alarm fire (with a few cold showers thrown in).

Read the entire review here: http://4-letterwords.ebook-eros.com/2...
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Oleander Plume
Oleander Plume marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Allyson
Allyson marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Tr
Tr marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Miacarla Alanii-jaydah
Miacarla Alanii-jaydah marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Raechel
Raechel marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Brandy Chowning
Brandy Chowning marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Jenni Shaw-olsen
Jenni Shaw-olsen marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Adriana Carroll
Adriana Carroll marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Missie Kurr
Missie Kurr marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Clyde Mach
Clyde Mach marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Toka Western
Toka Western marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
  • The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales
  • SEAL of My Dreams
  • Double Down (Vegas Top Guns, #1)
  • Heat Of The Night (Out of Uniform, #5)
  • Too Far Gone (SEAL Team 12, #6)
  • A SEAL at Heart (West Coast Navy SEALs, #1)
  • A Prince Among Men (Task Force Zeta, #6)
  • Command and Control (Holding out for a Hero, #2)
  • Breaking Through (SEAL TEAM Heartbreakers #2)
  • Tall, Dark and Fearless (Tall, Dark and Dangerous #3-4)
  • Unconditional Surrender - An M/M Military Bundle
  • Claimed by Wolves (Call of the Wolf, #1)
  • What to Read After FSOG: The Gemstone Collection (WTRAFSOG, #4)
  • Steve's Story (Circle of Friends, #2)
  • Josh's Justice (Bad in Boots, #4)
  • SEALs of Winter: A military romance superbundle
  • Everything Bared (Six-Alarm Sexy, #2)
  • Unsuitably Perfect
Lucy Felthouse is a very busy woman! She writes erotica and erotic romance in a variety of subgenres and pairings, and has over 100 publications to her name, with many more in the pipeline. These include several editions of Best Bondage Erotica, Best Women's Erotica 2013 and Best Erotic Romance 2014. Another string to her bow is editing, and she has edited and co-edited a number of anthologies, an ...more
More about Lucy Felthouse...
Bite With Height Stately Pleasures A Bit of Rough Off the Shelf Weekend at Wilderhope Manor