Start by marking “Her Warrior Angel (Her Angel, #3)” as Want to Read:
Her Warrior Angel (Her Angel, #3)

Her Warrior Angel (Her Angel #3)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  684 ratings  ·  52 reviews
USA TODAY Bestselling Author Felicity Heaton presents:

Praise for Her Warrior Angel (Her Angel Romance Series Book 3)
"I found this paranormal romance book to be a complete roller coaster of emotions. I felt drawn in by the characters and their relationships. The atmosphere between Taylor and Einar is very electrifying, hot and sexy. Einar is enough to make most women weak
Published by Dark Rose Publishing (first published November 14th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Her Warrior Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Warrior Angel

Ronda  Tutt
Absolutely Captivating!

Wow, I felt like I was in a movie reading this action packed story. The romance and erotic scenes were perfect and the characters came alive within the first couple of pages and absolutely captivated me. This series gets better and better as Felicity writes – pure brilliance!

Forbidden love is what is between Einar and Taylor according to the Heavenly and Hell rules but that minor rule doesn’t stop these two from falling in love. Einar (Angel Hunter) is out looking for the
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Her Warrior Angel is the 3rd book in the very sexy Her Angel series. It is by far the most action packed novella of the series. At this point I do recommend reading the series in order. The demons that Einar, a hunter angel is pursuing were the demons that Lukas (Her Fallen Angel) saw at the warehouse. Einar was also introduced very briefly at the end of the previous book. It was at that point in the 2nd book that the readers are given the reason why Einar has been brought to Earth to perform hi ...more
Einar who was introduced in the previous story is an angel hunter out to get the demons who worked with the angel who framed Lukas. While hunting down the demons he sees a beautiful woman being trapped amongst the demons and flies faster to help rescue her. But does this woman need rescuing? While fighting and killing one of the three demons the woman is injured by one of their claws which is laced with a killing toxin. Einar takes flight with her to his hotel so he can heal her before she dies. ...more
Michelle (Clover Hill Book Reviews)
I love the cover on this - it gives you a very visual insight into Einar, the angel warrior - drool!! This is a book from the Her Angel series, and is the first book I've read from Felicity, each book can be read independently, which is a fantastic bonus.
From the outset we meet Taylor, the city's self designated protector. Taylor is an interesting character. Being half demon means any relationship between her and Einar is forbidden. Both Taylor and Einar are torn and the scene is set for some si
Einar is an angel but he's also a hunter, one of the best at tracking down demons who are causing trouble on earth. He has been sent to find 3 demons who have been the cause of multiple human deaths but he gets more than he bargained for when he finds Taylor. Taylor was born half demon and half human but she spends her life hunting the demons who prey on humans and other weaker demons. When Einar tracks down one of the demons he has been searching for he finds Taylor fighting it and is drawn to ...more
Karen
Felicity E. Heaton/Her Warrior Angel

Einar is an angel who is the best hunter heaven has to offer. He tracks down demons that cause havoc on earth. His next mission is to find three demons that have killed humans. When he tracks them, he’s surprised to find a female also tracking the same demons he’d been sent to eliminate.

Taylor is half human and half demon. She’s dedicated her life to fighting demons that prey on humans and weaker demons that can’t defend themselves.

Taylor and Einar are annoy
Kelly
First off, guys, I love the covers for this series. Seriously love them. In fact, send one of those hunky angels my way, won't you? Please? Okay, fine. I'll just review the book as I wipe off the drool.

Although the books in this series can technically be read in any order, I really do think you'll get more out of it if you start with book 1 and work your way up. Einar is introduced in book 2 and the reason he's on Earth hunting the demons is laid out at that point. Felicity Heaton does a wonderf
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Rating: 4 Cups

Though 3rd in the Her Angel series, this tale is complete, in and of itself. The fast-paced tempo swept me quickly through the pages as I speculated what would happen next. Ms. Heaton paints a beautiful canvas with words expertly chosen to evoke an intense emotional punch. There was fabulous chemistry between Taylor and Einar, but I wondered how their forbidden relationship could possibly ever succeed. Happily, the outcome was logical, and I was pleased with how the book ended.

Lau
Melindeeloo
(3.5 stars) When a warrior angel on a mission saves a half demon huntress, the pair will question how a forbidden love can be so wrong when it feels so right.

This is the third story I've read from Heaton's angel series and the one that I've liked the best. There was a better balance between the story and the steamy stuff in this one and I really liked the forbidden aspect to their love.
Ladyluv
This is the last book in the Angel Series and it was a good book also. It wasn't as erotic as the previous 2 books, but it was a nice. I would still recommend it to anyone. The whole series is worth reading, I read all 3 books over one weekend, just couldn't put them down. Good movie material.
Another amazing book by Felicity E. Heaton. I can't wait until the fourth book in the series comes out July 30.
Kim
~ First Reviewed 2011 ~

*** May contain Spoilers ***

As usual Felicity has blown me away with this book. I loved it as much as I loved the others. It gives us a good helping of action, suspense, and love!! There were so many great scenes, and I'm gonna try so hard not to give too much away, but I have to share with you all. Ready? So, the book kicks off to a good start when Einar is stalking one of the demons and comes across Taylor kicking it's ass. However, the fool distracts her and she gets he
MsRomanticReads

For my series review of books 1-6, please visit my blog: http://wp.me/p4SVFG-2fx

The series finally picked up steam with more action, and I really liked this pairing because the heroine was not only a hunter, but she was also part demon. So if you enjoy stories where lovers belong on opposing sides, then you’ll like this.

I really enjoyed the way these two characters were introduced to each other, and the fact that Einar got to watch Taylor kick, flip and slash her way through some demons was pret
texxie-prufreads.blogspot.com
Originally posted at http://prufreads.blogspot.com/2012/09...

My rating: 4 out of 5 stars

"There are some things I do not have to be an angel to see."

~Einar

Book 3 in Ms. Heaton's Her Angel series brings a bit more action than the previous two, without scaling back the heat. Warrior angel Einar is on a mission. What would drive an angel to work with demons, committing the highest of crimes? He wont stop until he finds out. While searching for said demons, Einar is brought up short when a would be d
Lynn Worton
Einar is one of the best of Heaven's hunters. He's on a mission to find out why an angel is working with demons. When he manages to track a demon down, he finds it fighting a beautiful woman. He intervenes and saves her life. Taylor has been protecting London from lower demons for most of her life. She's not going to let a gorgeous angel take over her job. She's certainly not going to fall in love with him if she can help it. The reason being she is half demon. There is no love more forbidden th ...more
VampireRomanceBooks ThatsErotica
Einar is an Angel and his job is that of a hunter. He his mission is to find the demons that worked with Lukas’s commander and set him up to fall. While working he comes across the beautiful Taylor fighting a demon. After aiding her he is immediately attracted, but the problem is that she is forbidden.

Einar may be my favorite Angel so far. He is a strong warrior and I became curious about him when he was mentioned in Her Fallen Angel. I loved his strength and passion. Taylor being half demon giv
Louise Kemp
Although Amazon says this book can be read as a stand alone book I think you would really miss out by not reading Her Dark Angel and Her Fallen Angel first as it really sets the story up. That being said you would still get the idea of what is happening in the story if you went straight to this one.
Einar is one of Heaven's top hunters and has been sent to earth to track down three demons who are responsible for the deaths of humans and turning an angel to the dark side. When he tracks down one
Janka
Enjoyed this book, love Einar and what he represents. Taylor is one bad kick a** girl and she is awsome, strong and independent. When their paths cross the sparks fly. It was getting a bit frustrating in places though about Taylor nit telling Einar what she really is. But loved the ending, I got quite emotional. Bring on book 4.

Petula
Einar is a Hunter Angel working for heaven. He has to get three demons that have information heaven needs. Taylor is also a Hunter trying to keep the humans safe.Taylor gets caught in the middle when Einar tackles the demons he's after.
There are some incredible fight scenes and beautiful, sexy love scenes in this story. It is not a relaxing read. There is too much going on. I loved it.
Catherine Wester
Taylor and Einar's story was so good. I loved the tension between them, the hot sex and the feelings they had for each other. Real love because in order to be together he had to give up his wings, and from the world the author has created we know angels love to fly.
Suzanne Cotton
His warrior too!

Einar and Taylor are great together. 2 warriors fighting side by side to fight demons. Only one problem, Taylor is half demon to. Will heaven overlook this? Great characters and a solid storyline. check it out
Marie
Alpha in every sense of the word, Einar is a strong and tenacious angel on a quest. Taylor, a stunning and self-assured half demon holds the answers he desperately seeks, with a big complication. Forbidden to associate by the law that rules their separate worlds, the two of them throw convention and caution to the wind. Steamy and very erotic, the forbidden love between the characters is raw and intense, leaving readers cheering them on for a happy ending. Third in what has become a wonderful se ...more
Janice Steele
Freaking Fantastic

Einar and Taylor's love story is so touching....could not help be pulled into the storyline with them trying to resist the love they share knowing that they were meant for each other......can't wait to read book 4.
A.R. Von
Einar is even more mysterious and desirable than the other heroes in the previous books of the series. He has a brooding alpha presence that just seems to call out to you and I feel Taylor to be absolutely perfect for him in all ways. She’s one kick butt heroine that one would be a fool to confront. Acceptance, love and a grand adventure of sacrifices and many eye openers are just some of what’s in store for you in Her Warrior Angel, a story that any paranormal genre fan will fully enjoy many ti ...more
Maya De toro
I'm sad that Einar gave up his wings, but I can clearly see him getting it back because of Taylor. Whats more they're together and all that just really matters.
Alyson
It's going to be a really short review.
I was kinda disappointed by this one. I liked the first book of the series and the second I loved. So I had high expectations about the third. Maybe they were too high? I don't know.
I hoped Lukas and Apollyon would be part of the story, which obviously didn't happen.
The book was about forbidden love, but I didn't have that feeling. I kept forgetting that she was half demon. Was it poorly executed or was it just me? Again, I don't know...
Anyway, it was a nic
Julie Tinkler
Her Warrior Angel, this is book 3 in the series and another fabulous book written by the ever talented Felicity Heaton.

Einar is a Hot Sexy Hunter Angel and Taylor is half Human half Demon and and together there is plenty of sexual sparks, Love is forbidden between an Angel and Demon so read the book to find out what happens there's plenty of action and lots of want & desire, a totally engaging Romance with Kick Ass Angel's and Demons.

Check out the whole series.
Buffy Finn
I'm just reading the same book over and over...are these books going anywhere??? same sex scene over and over..can you shake it up a little?
Daphne
Okay; so how do I start. This probably was my favorite book of the series thus far. The plot was interesting, I wanted to know more about the story and read the steamy parts as well. If you enjoy reading Felicity's books its mainly because she knows how to put the bedroom images in your mind with a good story. But in this case it was an even call; sexy and thrilling story.
Ashley
Wow! I am a huge fan of Ms. Heaton and can't find anything bad to ever say about her books. they always keep me on the edge of my seat. I love her writing skills and all of her characters. I found her books when I was looking for freebies and while this wasn't a free book I am glad I found it. Her My Angel Series are amazing in all aspects.
  • Paranormal Pleasures: Ten Tales of Supernatural Seduction
  • The Ghost Hunter (The Hunter, #1)
  • For Love of an Angel (The Fallen Warriors #1)
  • Wicked Wind (Solsti Prophecy, #1)
  • Black Dog and Rebel Rose
  • Flirting With Fate (Stiletto Girls, #2)
  • Eternal Hearts (A Darkness Within, #2)
  • Savage Bond (Fallen, #3)
  • The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies
  • Hawk (Sons of Sangue, #2)
  • Mojo Queen
  • The Golden Apple of Discord (The Discord Trilogy, #1)
  • Child of War - A God is Born (Of War # 2)
  • Warrior (The Fallen, #3)
  • Her Counterfeit Husband
  • Finding My Faith (Six Saviors, #2)
  • Embraced by Blood (Sweetblood, #2)
  • Oracle of Philadelphia (Earthbound Angels, #1)
Felicity Heaton is a New York Times, USA Today and international best-selling author writing passionate paranormal romance books. In her books she creates detailed worlds, twisting plots, mind-blowing action, intense emotion and heart-stopping romances with leading men that vary from dark deadly vampires to sexy shape-shifters and wicked werewolves, to sinful angels and hot demons!

If you're a fan
More about Felicity Heaton...
Her Dark Angel (Her Angel #1) Covet (Vampire Erotic Theatre #1) Prophecy: Child of Light (Vampires Realm, #1) Vampire for Christmas Her Fallen Angel (Her Angel, #2)