Start by marking “Unmasking Dorian (Jenners Law, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unmasking Dorian (Jenners Law, #1)

Unmasking Dorian (Jenners Law #1)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  243 ratings  ·  18 reviews
You met Dorian Jenner in Meredith's Awakenings, saw him again in Daniel's Surrender. Now he’s taking center stage as he tries to convince Cassidy Anderson-Lassiter (yep, she is indeed Carrie’s baby sis!) that he’s a risk worth taking.

Dorian Jenner is an undercover vice cop and a serious Dom. Cassidy Anderson-Lassiter has moved to Detroit with her daughter to work for her n
Published (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Unmasking Dorian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unmasking Dorian

Emily
When widower Cassidy Anderson-Lassiter finds a book on BDSM at her sisters, it peaks her interest enough to join an online site about it. When a man offers to help guide her through the different levels of BDSM, an online relationship blossoms between the two, and when her Dom asks to meet her in person she believes she is finally ready for the next step.

Vice cop Dorian Jenner has lusted after Cassidy since the first time he met her. When he realizes the beauty is his online sub, he will do ever
holly quigley
Mar 30, 2012 holly quigley rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: readers who are new to BDSM and sadly believe that 50 Shades is "hawt."
Violet Summers seems to be a pretty reliable go-to author for BDSM contemporary romantic erotica. Unmasking Dorian was good - quick, very hot, and very sweet. I recommend reading the Worthington stories first, however. It had been a while since I'd read Carrie's Answer and I had lost my thread on the storyverse. I also think I would have liked Dorian's story more had I read the rest of the Worthingtons' books.
Mspink
As usual, a very satisfying read from VS. I did get a little irritated with Cass's fears after a while, but I suppose some of it was understandable. Also, I've read a lot of books in this genre and I was glad to finally read one where the female actually used her safe word at some point. It made it more real and genuine. Just a personal opinion. All in all, I love the characters of Club Velvet Ice...
Jen
3.5 stars Decent enough book. Still on my quest to find something that measure up with Cherise Sincalir.
Dar
From the blurb, I only read one of those books, and it was awhile ago, so it isn't necessary to follow the story

This one turned into a tear-jerker, but it could have been worse, because I had some problems with each of our main characters, that caused me a few problems with them

Our heroine was a wild-child, but settled down when she became a mom, problem is, she had a shot-gun wedding and he died overseas. Considering she believes things would have ended anyways, she should be happy, but she's n
**Nicole
i love how this plot continues from the corporate affairs series. all the characters were introduced in that series starting with marcus and carrie to merideth and tony to daniel and his partners...cassidy makes her first apoearance in carries's answer and dorian first notices cassidy at carrie's wedding to marcus. fast forward 2 years and dorian hasn't stopped flirting with her but cassidy is not interested in getting involved with someone who places his lufe on the line daily as her husband di ...more
Tess
More sugar than kink, Unmasking Dorian, is the perfect blend of light D/s and sweet romance. Related to the Worthington Group series, this book explores the relationship between Cassidy Lassiter and Dorian Jenner. Cassidy is a widow with a small child who works as Marcus Worthington's admin and Dorian, an undercover police officer who is posing as a contractor for Worthington's latest building project in an effort to uncover some bad guy drug dealers.

Cassidy is très skittish about getting involv
Karen Nichols
I've come to totally enjoy the stories Violet Summers has created around the BDSM club. She's set up a nice atmosphere, fun, real people exploring and learning and a group that gradually become part of their own stories.

The aspects and behaviors of the Dom/sub are portrayed in a way nothing like what mainstream media would have you believe. They show you the extremes and none of the necessary and stressed communication, honesty and trust and eventually, with the right couple, love.

Not every si
Under The Cover
DNF @ 78%.

It started out okay. I liked the whole phone sex thing the main characters had at the beginning but as the story went on, I lost interest. It's probably because the plot isn't really new. She has issues with men in his line of work, but they can't stay away from each other, plus the sex is really really good. Like I said, it's nothing new. It wasn't an unpleasant read really, it just didn't keep my attention until the end and I really didn't feel like reading the last 20%.
Stephanie
Mar 08, 2011 Stephanie rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Stephanie by: Holly
Shelves: violet-summers, bdsm
This was a little more BDSM then I like, the whole being led on a leash into the club just to have a three-way with a guy she has never met, was a little more than I was comfortable with. But I got past that and really did enjoy Dorian's story. I've wanted to know more about him since Carrie's Answer (Worthington Group, #1) by Violet Summers. ...more
Becca
This story didn't wow me, but it wasn't bad either. The sex scenes were pretty hot, which I did enjoy. However I had trouble buying into Cassie's level of fear, given that she didn't have particularly strong feelings for her first husband. In my opinion, neither Cassie or Dorian were interesting characters and both suffered from a lack of depth. The end was satisfying, however, which gave the book a solid 3 stars from me.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
4.5 stars.
I really liked this story and loved how caring and patient the hero was. I liked the heroine too except she started to get on my nerves toward the end with her hide her head in the sand attitude. That was the only thing holding me back from giving this story 5 stars. I like a stronger heroine.
Lisa
Very hot with a panty melting dp thats gonna stick with me. Literally one of the hottest dp's i have read. Really great story, short but so sweet.
BookChick
eh, could have been better, the relationship between the main characters felt forced. Too short, a lot more could have been doen.
Rhonda
Wonderful romance- this is the book that made me decide to give Romance a try.
~Mel :)~
OH SO GOOD!! HOT LOVED IT!!
Sandra
Jan 01, 2012 Sandra marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, nook-lendable
$4.60 on Nook
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Vanessa V
Vanessa V marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Clayton
Clayton marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Pamela Shafer
Pamela Shafer marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Jesika Leigh
Jesika Leigh marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Brenda McCarty
Brenda McCarty marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
  • In Debt to the Dom (Guilty Pleasures # 1)
  • Dick Does Jane
  • Unfair Advantage (Diablo Blanco Club, #1)
  • Purple Passion (Le Petit Mort #1)
  • Jane and the Sneaky Dom
  • Beck And Call
  • Bound and Determined
  • Sweet Submission (What Alex Wants, #1)
  • Graceful Submission (Graceful, #1)
  • Mistress's Master (Men in Blue, #3)
  • Reinventing Jane Porter (Jane Porter, #3)
  • Away From Me
  • Into His Keeping
  • A Little Harmless Submission (Harmless, #6)
  • Deep in the Woods (Fortune, #1)
Carrie's Answer (Worthington Group, #1) Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3) Sinful Treats (Club Velvet Ice, #1) Meredith's Awakening (Worthington Group, #2) Velvet Submission (Club Velvet Ice, #3)