Start by marking “Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)” as Want to Read:
Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)

Oblivion (Nevermore #3)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  329 ratings  ·  152 reviews
This electrifying conclusion to the Nevermore trilogy takes one last trip to the dream world of Edgar Allan Poe to reveal the intertwined fates of Isobel and Varen.

The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins? —Edgar Allan Poe

The fine line between life and death blurred long ago for
Expected publication: July 28th 2015 by Atheneum Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Oblivion, please sign up.

Renn Renteria IIIII KNOWWWW HOOOW YOU FEEELLL OHHHH THE AGONY IT HURTSSSSSSSS *insert desperate face*
Katie It looks like Oblivion is now available for pre-order on Amazon, with a July 28, 2015 release date listed. …moreIt looks like Oblivion is now available for pre-order on Amazon, with a July 28, 2015 release date listed. (less)
The Seeker by Stephenie MeyerLady Midnight by Cassandra ClareThe Soul by Stephenie MeyerWinter by Marissa MeyerPrince of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
Most Exciting Upcoming YA Books
16th out of 302 books — 12,298 voters
YA Novels of 2014
64th out of 1,506 books — 8,181 voters

More lists with this book...

Megan
Title!!!!
supernatural gif photo: Deanheelclick-2.gif
Still a 2014 release?

Sep 10, 2013
Cover!!!

October 7, 2013
Release date!

Released on August 26, 2014? What?!

December 5, 2013
Cover is in color!

UPDATE July 2, 2014:
July, 2015 release date?!
Kenzie
July. 2015.

Wow. I REALLY like that cover! And hey it looks really freaking good in color dang! Izzy's back in pink!

and now... August 26, 2014. Not the beginning, or even the middle of summer, but the very end of summer!

Pretty sure that's over two years since Enshadowed. aaawww maaann

Well, according to Kelly Creagh on Twitter, this isn't coming out until SUMMER 2014

FFFFFUUUUUUUU

Expected publication: 2013

I can only hope that it stays that way.

Jillian -always aspiring-
Apr 24, 2014 Jillian -always aspiring- marked it as maybe-reads
I'm happy that there's going to be a third book, really. . .but I DESPERATELY hope this series won't fall to the curse of so many brilliant ideas and stories that just fail once they stretch out to series length. I trust Creagh, though, that she won't let her Ode to Poe fail. (Also -- here's hoping Isobel and Varen will get a bit of a break by the end of the series! *crosses fingers*)

EDIT (April 2014): It has a cover! A cover! IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!
Lucy *Qhuay's shellan*

Absolutely amazing!

Kelly Creagh and this trilogy were a huge breath of clean, fresh air and I'm so happy that I decided to pick up Nevermore, one fine day, I don't even know how many years ago.

I truly loved everything about this world - the writing, the dark gothic atmosphere, the plot and the characters.

I really admire the research that is clearly behind these books. Creagh was so far into Poe's work and, dare I say, psyche, that it almost seems she became one with him.

The descriptions of the
Brooke
This. Is. Too. Much.
It really is.
Come on.
Pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry to top it all off?
@@@
OMIGOD! OMIGOD! THERE'S A TITLE! THERE'S A TITLE!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY TYPE!
@@@
Drum roll please...A COVER, PEOPLE! IT HAS A COVER! Yeah, it's just in black and white, not in full color yet, but still...it's THERE! And it looks like it's gonna be totally gorgeous!
Now all we need is a release date!
Oh, and
Kiwi
Sep 12, 2013 Kiwi marked it as to-read
Varen better freaking fight for Isobel this time. SERIOUSLY. I don't care that he was 'influenced' or 'not himself'; the dude pushed her off a effing cliff.
Not to mention she went through hell TWICE to save his sorry ass...
Edit: I know they say don't judge a book by it's cover, but... DAMN! Just look at it! It looks freaking amazing! *o*
Monika
Sep 07, 2012 Monika marked it as to-read
EDIT 07/09/2012:

Oh. Oh. Oh.

description

Varen. How could you? How?
*bangs head on the wall*

description

Even though you are (view spoiler) , I still have hope that you will be with Isobel at the end.
Please, please let this happen!!! It will make me very sad if Varen doesnt end up with Isobel. :(
Rashika (is tired)
I want this book so bad.
I need to know that Varen will get his happy ending...but why do I think Isobel will give up on him? She cannot do that!!
Oh my heart it will take over an year to collect all the stray pieces of my broken heart together and if this book ends sadly then it will break again :(

EDIT: I found out this book isn't coming until summer 2014... is it just me or is everyone else getting misty eyed as well? I've been waiting for this book for so long and to know that I have to wait al
Liz
Jan 13, 2015 Liz marked it as to-read
The COVER. The TITLE.

But 2014?! Seriously?!

UPDATE:

JULY 2015??? Hahahaha...

WE HAVE A BLURB!!!
Hayden
"'But . . . ,' Isobel murmured, her voice quavering, suddenly weak, 'you wouldn't. I know you wouldn't. I know you.'
'For your sake, my dear Isobel, I very much hope you do. Because we certainly no longer recognize ourselves.'"*

Kelly Creagh's Nevermore is one of my favorite books of all time, and with Oblivion, the finale of the beloved trilogy, I am reminded why. Filled to the brim with constant pulse-pounding action, there is not a dull moment as we race to Isobel's and Varen's conclusion.

As a
Ariana
Update Sept 2013:
Look what I found hidden in my Enshadowed paperback today :D

PS: In this image the cover is black&white ONLY because it's a preview from the book.
As you can see on the blog, the actual cover is fully coloured.

March 2013:
No title, no description, no date.. nothing at all?
Life is not fair!! *cries in a corner*

____________________________________________

Blog (EN) | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin' | Blog (RO)
____________________________________________
Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥
This better be from Varen's POV. I think that would be the best option after the ending of Enshadowed.

Really not fair that they are making us wait so long for this. Unless it is for health reasons and she is unable to finish the book yet, although I had assumed it was done long time again and they were just making us wait to build hype. But there is such a thing as too much, and now I am starting to just forget about this series. I hadn't thought of it in so long so I decided to come and check w
Starr
Aug 10, 2014 Starr marked it as to-read

edit 8/10/14: Really? No, REALLY??! We're at July 2015 now? I get the fact that she wants to write a good book, but damn. This better be one heck of an end to this story for us to have to -keep- waiting yet again. Honestly, I almost feel like giving up on this series just because it's been so long... *headdesk*

edit 8/14/13: I knew the 2013 expectation was too good to be true.
Summer 2014. Really?
So many bitter tears rn ;A;

All I can say is please just let that "2013" publication stand... I don't
Christina Wilder
I hate waiting. I hate it.

[image error]
Stephanie (Bookfever.♥)
Oblivion was a lot to take in. A lot! The stakes are definitely the highest they'd ever been and lives could be lost forever. But damn, I loved it all. The action, the darkness, the romance, everything!

I don't want to give too much away, which is kind of hard... so I can't say too much about the story accept that I love Isobel. As far as YA heroines go, she's the shit. She used to be a cheerleader, which seems like ages ago. But she changed a lot since she fell for Varen, lost Varen and she stil
Marie
Jul 21, 2014 Marie marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2015-releases
Update July 2014:

July?! 2015?!?!?!?!?

COVER!

description

I have waited so long for this book. The first book came out in, like, 2010, and the second one in 2012,and now I he to wait until 2014 for this one??

description

But now there's a cover and a title, so that is a step! They can't postpone the date much longer, or readers will revolt.

description

Or at least I will. So it better not get pushed back any farther.

Publisher, you have been warned.

Abby
Oct 31, 2013 Abby marked it as to-read
OMG come out sooner please dear Lordy above.... 2014???!!!!!! UGH DANGGIT KELLY THIS HAD BETTER BE THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ. i think... That isobel will give up on Varen and be put in a mental institution, and while she is there Varen will visit her in the mirrors and reach out to he and everything and she will think she is actually slowly creeping closer to insanity and Varen will be like OMG no i luv u and try to escape from his dreamworld and end up killing Lilith forever and the dreamw ...more
Meli
WOW...just ..WOW.. This book did not disappoint me, it was everything I expected it to be and now that Ive finished this series I can say I just truly miss Varen and Isobel. They're both just simply perfect for each other. It still remains my favorite book series since the day I stumbled upon it here on Goodreads, it was the first book I read after some very popular books/turned into movies and I was looking for something different, this was it, and still to this day I can say I'll be re-reading ...more
Katherine Loupe
IT HAS A NAAAME!!!!!..........AND A COVEEEER!!!!!
But, July 2015?!?!
I need this book NOW!!! DX
I have never been so excited for a book series that I've come to the conclusion that Nevermore is my favorite of all books! The wait is killing me!!! I hope it comes out sooner than it says!!!
Katie Stout
Dec 04, 2013 Katie Stout marked it as must-read-at-all-costs  ·  review of another edition
THERE'S A COVER! THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
I truly have enjoyed this trilogy from the very start. It's dark Edgar Allen Poe feel was hard to resist and with each new installment, the writing grew darker, more serious, and even more beautiful.

So it was with slight trepidation that I went into this last book. Wanting to know how it would all end, keeping my fingers crossed for the best and hoping the author would stick true to the tone of the rest of the books.

And she did. Once again Creagh painted a beautifully dark world. One where Isob
Kate
Okay... It's been a few months since I've read Enshadowed and it had me screaming and pulling my hair!! I STILL AM!!!! This book had better come out this year or I'm going to kill someone. Or push someone off a cliff. By the way guys, did you know that in the first book, what Varen says to Isobel on the cliff, she says to him in the cafeteria when he rejects her asking to sit with him... just saying.

Anyways I read the book when it first came out and had to wait TWO FUCKING YEARS JUST TO READ ENS
Sep 04, 2012 Sarah marked it as to-read
I wish this would just happen now--- I am lost in the dreamworld and utterly depressed--- I need Varen
Mallory
May 22, 2015 Mallory marked it as to-read
July 28 2015??? I may not make it! I've already been waiting over 2 years! I'm not overreacting, I promise!

Holly
I NEED a release date for this. NOW!!!!

UPDATE: 07-20-14

Release date: July 2015 ?????????!!!!!!!

Mara
Perfect finale. Haunting, heartbreaking and hopeful. So worth the wait.
Maliha
Sep 06, 2013 Maliha marked it as to-read
In every series that I fall in love with, the first book is always the best. Enshadowed made it impossible for me to choose.I can't decide until I read the third book as well.
The book was so amazing, I can't criticize it. But I can complain. I was expecting a sweet reconciliation and a typical girl-saves-the-day ending, but Kelly sure surprised me.
Isobel spent ninety percent of this book trying to get to Varen and learn about Reynolds, and the rest ten percent(really, my kindle tells me the perc
Therealbadkitty
*EDIT 7/19/14* WTF NOW IT'S 2015??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LAST BOOK CAME OUT TWO YEARS AGO!!!!!! I WANT MY FINALE GODAMNIT
*EDIT 9/10/13* COVER!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD SO GOTHIC AND BEAUTIFUL AHHHHH.Varen is so hot on this cover. I'm curious as to know why there's no purple ink...very curious.

Interesting title, not exactly what I pictured but cool.
On an unrelated note.
SUMMER 2014 COME SOOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joanne♥~Bookworm Extraordinaire
Nov 04, 2014 Joanne♥~Bookworm Extraordinaire marked it as 2015-waiting-for-release  ·  review of another edition
I want this book now. I need my Varen!
Nevermore by Kel...: Okay, who else is FREAKING THE HELL OUT? 100 132 Jun 29, 2015 02:56PM
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 5 Mar 18, 2015 11:21AM
Nevermore #3 3 44 Sep 18, 2014 09:54AM
We have a release date! 6 39 Sep 18, 2014 07:07AM
For "shippers" only? 2 70 Jan 03, 2014 05:36PM
AH! We have a title and a cover! 3 25 Oct 02, 2013 01:27PM
  • Untitled (Intertwined, #4)
  • Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • Untitled (Gilded Wings, #3)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)
  • The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)
  • Total Possession (Wild Cards, #2)
  • Fragile Spirits (Souls, #2)
  • Truth (Denazen, #4)
  • Requiem (Books of Faerie, #3)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • Menagerie (Menagerie, #1)
  • Willowgrove (Hemlock, #3)
  • The Nevermore Poe Collection
  • Untitled Standalone
  • Untitled (Gone With the Respiration, #3)
  • Mystique
  • Sweet Temptation (The Sweet Trilogy, #4)

Nevermore (3 books)
  • Nevermore (Nevermore, #1)
  • Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2)
Nevermore (Nevermore, #1) Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2) The Nevermore Poe Collection