Start by marking “Her Last Night of Innocence” as Want to Read:
Her Last Night of Innocence

Her Last Night of Innocence

World-famous racing driver Cristiano Maresca always spent the night before a race in the arms of a beautiful woman…
Three years ago that woman was Kate Edwards, and her time with Cristiano awakened her to unimaginable pleasure. But the following day the untamable Cristiano had a near-fatal crash. Then Kate discovered she was expecting his baby…

Now Monte Carlo is set to cele
Published December 1st 2010 by Mills & Boon

To ask other readers questions about Her Last Night of Innocence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Last Night of Innocence

It Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsSee Jane Score by Rachel GibsonNobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsThis Heart of Mine by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsNatural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Sports Romances
709 books — 1,492 voters
Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecThe Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine AllredLexi, Baby by Lynda LeeAnneForever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin
Secret Baby Trope
218 books — 262 voters

More lists with this book...

Alex is The Romance Fox
May contain some spoilers

I didn’t want this book to end!!!! I have always loved India Grey’s books but “Her Last Night of Innocence” is by far my favorite one. I loved reading about Cristiano Maresco, a famous, gorgeous, rich racing car driver
 photo download_zpslwcdezuo.jpg
and Kate Edwards, a shy virgin who doesn’t believe that she is beautiful and is unable to understand how a man like him could ever even look her way!!!

Their story is filled with pain, sorrow, love and the joy of finding each other’s true soul mates after
Booklover
Excellent spectacular read,a sorrowful roller coaster love story ,both Cristiano-Kate have their own fears and they need to overcome those fears come together love together n be happy together

Kate Edwards couldn't believe she had spent the most amazing night with the famous Christiano Marseca. They had not just shared passion, they talked about their pasts, something this Italian playboy never did and it was special for both of them. However, thinking about her while racing his car ended in a cr
RLA
Feb 21, 2012 RLA rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars.

The heroine Kate hears that racing driver Cristiano, the hero, is about to return after a long recuperation following a very bad crash a few years back, and she knows that now is the time to tell him that their glorious night together resulted in their son. However when she finally gets the courage to approach him Cristiano doesn't know who she is, so she decides not to bother. Cristiano has no memory of Kate but senses something between them so, desperate to regain parts of his lost
Ana
Feb 27, 2011 Ana rated it really liked it
Kate couldn't believe that happened to her. She was supposed to interview the famous car racer, but they connected. They talked about themselves, something Christiano rarely did, and one thing led to another and they finished in bed. It would've been a happy ending, if Christiano didn't have a car crash on the track next morning that resulted in memory loss. So when Kate couldn't get to him she went home, heartbroken and pregnant.

Kate has had some tragedies in her life. Both her father and her b
Melanie♥
3.5 stars. My first time to read an HP by India Grey. Very enjoyable, but with a few loose ends and in need of an epilogue. I wanted to know if there were any consequences for the PA who seemingly kept the knowledge of his son from him. His sudden abandonment of his career for his family felt rushed. Will definitely read more from this new-to-me author.
Jenny
Feb 25, 2013 Jenny rated it did not like it
This started off well, but I couldn't buy into Cristiano and Kate’s relationship. It moved a little slowly at times. The descriptions and internal monologues seem to just drag on and on. This is my 2nd book to read by this author and I have noticed that she has nice ideas plot-wise but the end result is flat and monotonous. The lame sex scenes and the bad epilogue didn't help either.
Kate
Jun 18, 2011 Kate rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall rating -- 3.75 stars

I know it sometimes can spoil the drama, but I usually like to know at least a little of each characters big secret at the beginning, and this book does that very well (she had his secret baby, he has amnesia). Plus, he reveals his secret to her pretty early on, which makes him much less of a jerk.

I liked both of the main characters and well as her friends. Plus, the son is well written. (I really hate it when an author uses "kid speak" when writing a child. A little
Ladyacct
Mar 30, 2011 Ladyacct rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorts
I've only read a couple of books by this author but haven't had a 'bad' story yet. Will always grab for this author's books just to check out.

It's always good to at least expect a good short from someone for the $5 you will be spending.
Tia
Nov 20, 2012 Tia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this under the other title and I did like the novel but I found it sad that it took so much effort to try and tell the hero that he had a son. I mean talk about overkill. It was sad in that aspect.
Michelle Styles
Nov 23, 2010 Michelle Styles rated it really liked it
India Grey is one of the best newer authors in the Modern series line and her books keep getting better.
Janie
Aug 07, 2015 Janie rated it it was amazing
Rating: 4.5 stars because I vividly remember the storyline.

If I remember clearly a story which I read 4 years ago that I haven't read since first reading it, then to me it's a very good indication that it was a great read.
Tigger
May 30, 2017 Tigger rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read hated and I do mean hated the very rushed ending!
Saintlyjuliet
May 28, 2016 Saintlyjuliet rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So used to reading LG books with dyslexic heroines, I was a little taken aback by the fact that here Cristiano, the H, has severe dyslexia. His past and his determination was quite sad to read about. The fact that he kept trying to prove himself somehow yet found himself inadequate. His struggle of reading the letter given to him by Kate in the chateau. These scenes were quite emotional.

I was not very ready for this book because of the fact that the story seemed quite depressing. Cristiano also
Missy
Dec 10, 2015 Missy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful read.

A highly wonderful storyline that keeps getting better the more you read.....a nice adventure.

While conducting an interview both Kate and Cristiano experience undeniable attraction and a connection leading them to an unforgettable night of passion. He requests her to wait for him after the race because he can't bare to part....unaware that someone else watching and jealous.

Kate worst nightmare occurs....he crashes! An upset Kate tries to see him but can't get in.....and finally
Sincere
Mar 22, 2013 Sincere rated it liked it
Shelves: romance

blurb from goodreads
before a race in the arms of a beautiful woman…

One night three years ago that woman was Kate Edwards, and her time with Cristiano awakened her to unimaginable pleasure. But the following day the untamable Cristiano had a near-fatal crash…and then Kate discovered she was expecting his baby….

Now Monte Carlo is set to celebrate Cristiano's return to the track. Shivering with nerves, Kate braves the paparazzi to find the man who set her body aflame—and tell him her scandalous s
Sheyla ✎
Kate fell for a race car driver, Cristiano, four years ago. He was in a near fatal accident on the track after they spend a wonderful night together.
Four years have passed and Kate has a son. She will not move on with her life until she knows there is no possibility of a family with Cristiano. She has tried to contact him on several occasions without much luck, until she gets invited to his return to the track party.
They see each other, he follows her and they spend sometime together in a cabin.
Beate
Oct 05, 2012 Beate rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, favorites
This is one book I wish was longer. I actually liked these characters. A lot.

It was a nice change to read about a race car driver instead of the numerous Greek tycoons. And I love this author's style. She has a good and clear language, her characters are warm and likable, and the plot is actually believable. These characters are "normal" unlike the tycoons who have mountains and mountains of money.

Once I started reading this one, it was impossible to put down the book. If I were a writer, this i
sbf20112011
Dec 05, 2011 sbf20112011 rated it really liked it
Not a bad one, and not quite as dark as some others by India Grey. The premise that everything changed for Cristiano after their first night together wasn't very realistic to me. And really the idea that they were in love with each other in the end isn't very believable either if I think about it, but I was able to suspend disbelief and go with it.
Chantal ❤️
This story was just too fake for my liking and It did not sound like love to me but lust also the whole secret baby thing was weird in this one! Why not just tell him he knocked u up babe?! I mean I understand after the accident but it was long enough for her to at least tell him he had a kid. Whatever just not my thing.
Roub
Jun 20, 2015 Roub rated it liked it
this was a case of one day amnesia. i'm not sure christiano can be the same man again or recapture his feelings for kate but he fell in love instantly wid his son. he did remember in the end but the magic was lost.
Lisa-Marie
May 05, 2011 Lisa-Marie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
this is my 2nd book to read by this author, i have to say i just dont understand why she has to kill or make so many people ill. i was not even going to give her a 2nd chance and i should have stuck with that. sad story the end was basically happy.
Tatania
Dec 19, 2013 Tatania rated it really liked it
I love the story!!
The sweet cristian
Oh cristiano
If only the author made alexander cuter than he is now
Well i didn't expect the ending would be he lose one and then gain another
I thought he'd get along with both. Life and racing
Short but such a lovely story
Bam
Oct 25, 2014 Bam rated it it was amazing
awww i love it! it reminds me of the days of me crushing over nelson piquet jr. ahahahaha >///<
Shantia Davis
Good Read. Lots of romance.
Marina
Feb 08, 2012 Marina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: four-stars, read-2012
I was surprised by how much I really liked this book. I just wish it was longer.
❤Sana❤
Oct 15, 2015 ❤Sana❤ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mills-boon
I really really didn't want this book to end !! It's just fabulous
WritingMood
I would give this a 3.5 but that wasn't an option.
Sameh
Nov 28, 2015 Sameh rated it really liked it
i wish it was a longer kind of book !!!!!
  • Strangers in the Desert
  • Tempestuous Reunion
  • The Sicilian's Christmas Bride
  • The Greek's Christmas Baby (Kouros Brothers Duo, #2; Greek Tycoons, #3)
  • Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child
  • Forgotten Mistress, Secret Love-Child (Regally Wed #2)
  • Reckless Night In Rio
  • Shattered Trust
  • The Twelve Nights of Christmas
  • Gold Ring of Betrayal
  • Beauty and the Greek
India Grey was born in England, UK. A self-confessed romance junkie, she was just thirteen years old when she first sent away for the Mills & Boon Writers' Guidelines. She can still recall the thrill of getting the large brown envelope with its distinctive logo through the letterbox, and subsequently whiled away many a dull school-day staring out the window and dreaming of the perfect hero. Sh ...more
More about India Grey...