Start by marking “Prep Cool” as Want to Read:
Prep Cool

Prep Cool (Cinderella Cleaners #2)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  716 ratings  ·  42 reviews
This week at Cinderella Cleaners, someone has dropped off a private-school uniform. Diana has always wondered what it would be like to attend a posh academy--and now she has the chance to find out.
Published April 1st 2010 by Turtleback Books

To ask other readers questions about Prep Cool, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prep Cool

Majohn Williams
I think this book was OK. I say that because it really have any action in it. This book was about a girl name Diana and her bestfriend Jess, they had a friend name Will whoo had a gig with his older brother's band, and they performed at a private school dance. This girl named Brooke had took Jess phone and started to send embarrasing pictures to everybody in her contact list and also sent rude text messages. I think that Diana was a good bestfriend because she had worked at a cleaners with her f ...more
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Theresa L. Stowell for TeensReadToo.com

The adventures of Diana Donato continue in the second book of the CINDERELLA CLEANERS series.

Diana has a number of new stressors in this segment. For one, her French class is driving her crazy. She can handle the classroom activities, but when it comes to tests, she's a mess. Further, she's still having problems with her stepmother, and she's starting to wonder if her grandparents left the area because of Fay rather than because they wanted to r
Ashleea
Oct 10, 2014 Ashleea rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 4-8 graders
This book follows the previous book in a great series. This book is very well written and easy to read. It also is very relatable to teenage lives. I would say this is a great book along with the first book and I will continue to read the series. I would recommend this book to anyone between fourth and eighth grade. Overall this is a very great book to read with lots of relatable events and I would recommend it to people looking for a great book.
Mckenzie 11-12
I liked this book because Dianna worked really hard from where she worked at ( Cinderella Cleaner's) and she went threw a tough time with her best friend's phone had been stollen and the popular girl was making fun of both of them. But after that everyone knows that there's always going to be a happy ending but I liked the book it was great1
Kayla
Jan 10, 2011 Kayla is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I think that it is a good book so far
Emma Xoxo
I LOVED this book since I love the Cinderella Cleaners series in general. When Jessica's phone gets stolen at a posh academy they went to on a Saturday, the blame is all pointed towards Diana. She's the one who left Jessica's bag alone when Jess asked her to hold it for her. It turns out to be Brooke, the blonde girl who was really rude to Jessica in the posh school's bathroom. Diana decides to somehow sneak into the posh academy before things turn out to get to the worst. Brooke is sending mean ...more
Katie Fitzgerald
This second book reveals the formula that I suspect will permeate the other books in the series. Diana is not a great role model - she breaks rules, goes against her parents' wishes, steals, tells lies, and even hurts her best friend with her carelessness, but she has good intentions underneath it all, and her hi-jinks are appealing precisely because they are so risky. I'm not sure this is a formula than can sustain itself over multiple books, because a dry cleaning business can only provide so ...more
Chloe Peterson
I think this book was pretty good. Not the best book in the series but overall, pretty good book. I personally couldn't put it down but it wasn't my favorite. It is a book about how this girl named Dianna (Main character) and her friend Jess go to this private school dance that their friend Will is playing in the band at. Jess ends up losing her phone so Dianna has to get it back because there are two mean blondes at the private school that took it and are sending mean texts and pictures to ever ...more
girlie_girl1068
Prep Cool was another good book in the Cinderella Cleaners. I like how Diana snuck into Foreman Academy into Brookenzie's dorm room and got Jess's cell phone that Brooke stole at the dance at Foreman Academy when they went to see Will play in his brother's band.
Nina Sgro
This book is definitely aimed at girls just old enough to read books outside of the picture book section in Barns and Noble. It's an EXPLOSION OF CHEESINESS! Ahhhhhhhh!
Jean Kirstein Is A Horse
I rated it 4 stars because of the place they go to. Awesome school. Jason is great.
Kiserbookworm
When I first started this book I viewed it a super cookie cutter. But as I read on it started to get unique about halfway through it.I started to read and think and realized this book is the true definition of how far a girl will go to please he BFF after SHE screws up.This is a touching story that has you turning the pages so fast that you are surprised when it's over.So pick up a copy of Cinderella Cleaners Prep Cool and you will be truly amazed on how fast time flies when you are enjoying a g ...more
Eli
I think it was a superb book.
Madeleine
Just like all the other books this one was superb. I love this series because all of the books are very interesting and you can't wait to read the next one. This book in the series is when the main character's best friend gets her phone stolen at this concert at a very fancy school. Then the main character gets a uniform and pretends to be her friends cousin who goes there. She gets the phone back and a lot of stuff happens after that and in before that event in the book.
Olivia
I think this book was a four because it kept me wanting to read on and on.And I liked this book because in the middle of the book there is a probelm and in the end she solved it and would do anything to get her best friends cell phone back from the two blonde girls who stole it.Diana knew it was her fault she left it at the dance so she had to get it back.Or her relationship with Jess,her best friend was over.
Angelina
This week at Cinderella Cleaners, someone has dropped off a private-school uniform. Diana has always wondered what it would be like to attend a posh academy--and now that her friend insists that Diana helps find her stolen cell phone,she has the chance to find out.
Naysa
Diana gets a peek at a very expensive school. She meets a couple new people and becomes good friends. But the real reason she broke into a school is for her bff. Want to know more! Read the book
Mirandaaaa
Nov 22, 2009 Mirandaaaa added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone Under The Age of 16
Recommended to Mirandaaaa by: Nobody i picked it up at Chapters

I think this book was pretty fun .. im doing my book report on it. .. And well .. i enjoyed it and i think your able to see were the writer was going.. and well it was a very nice story about a girl my age .. i pretty much enjoyed it .
Ishita
Cinderella Cleaners,Prep Cool is a story about two best friends. One of them loose there phone.Will they find it? Best friends are are there forever right? We'll find out.
Pacific
This book is good but not as well written as the first one. The plot line is kind of dull, and once again this is a tween book.
Kennedy Keyzer
It was a GREAT book i LOVED it. It's a great book for young adults. i thought it was funny, drama, and a some what of a suspense
Shazzer
I enjoy this series - good characters, nice fantastical situations. A be-your-own-fairy-godmother kind of thing.
10-11 Lexie
I thought this book was just like the first. Good but not great. Bad but not horrible. I enjoyed parts of it.
Jess
For fluffy fun, this book is good. Second in a series, so you'd probably want to read the first one first.
Kirsten
Same story as the first. At least she's not going to a movie premire pretending to be someone else.
Shannon
It was an ok book. The storyline kind of bored me in some parts of the books.
Johanna Castaneda
This book was fun. You can relate to it, in many ways throughout the story.
Katelyn
Jun 28, 2012 Katelyn rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all
Recommended to Katelyn by: mom
Much better than the last one. I liked the mystery and suspense in this one.
Morgan.D
This book is edgy and keeps you guessing.
Hightops23
TEN TIMES BETTER THAN THE AWESOME FIRST ONE!
  • Forget Me Not (Wedding Planner's Daughter, #4)
  • I So Don't Do Makeup
  • Take Two (Trading Faces, #2)
  • New York Debut (Carter House Girls, #6)
  • Girls Acting Catty (Annabelle Unleashed, #2)
  • Cheat Sheet (How I Survived Middle School, #5)
  • Ruby's Slippers
  • Macaroni Boy
  • Confessions of a Bitter Secret Santa (Candy Apple #13)
  • Face Value (America's Next Top Model, #1)
  • Aries Rising  (Star Crossed, #1)
  • Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies
  • Mary Jane
  • House of Dance
  • Dear Pen Pal (The Mother-Daughter Book Club, #3)
Maya Gold grew up in New Jersey, a few towns north of Diana’s home in Weehawken. Now she lives in upstate New York with her fashion–forward teenage daughter and a very friendly dog. Maya writes books and magazine articles, and in her spare time, she coaches a high school drama club. Cinderella Cleaners is her first series for young readers.
More about Maya Gold...

Cinderella Cleaners (6 books)
  • Change of a Dress (Cinderella Cleaners, #1)
  • Rock & Role (Cinderella Cleaners, #3)
  • Mask Appeal (Cinderella Cleaners, #4)
  • Scheme Spirit (Cinderella Cleaners, #5)
  • Swan Fake (Cinderella Cleaners, #6)
Change of a Dress (Cinderella Cleaners, #1) Mask Appeal (Cinderella Cleaners, #4) Rock & Role (Cinderella Cleaners, #3) Spellbinding Scheme Spirit (Cinderella Cleaners, #5)